Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail (2320 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by donogaga(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
An undergraduate of Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University, Malaysia: Hope Olusegun Aroke aka “Oracle to gba ise wole”, has been convicted and sentenced to 24 years imprisonment for his involvement in an internet scam that fetched him 4000 riaait (N25,000,000) by Justice Lateefa Okunnu of the Lagos State High Court, sitting in Ikeja

Aroke, 25, was arraigned before Justice Okunnu, on a two-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence; cheque cloning, wire transfer and forgery. The court found him guilty of the two charges and was sentenced to 12 years imprisonment on each of the two counts

Troubles came for Aroke when an anonymous petitioner wrote to the EFCC alleging that the Kogi State-born undergraduate was involved in sundry fraudulent activities on the internet. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) swung into action and investigated the internet dealings of Aroke.

Investigations showed that he was involved in several romance scam that fetched him a total sum of 4,000 riaait (Malaysian currency).

Justice Okunnu ruled that the sentence should run concurrently.

http://www.theheraldng.com/popular-lagos-yahoo-boy-h-money-sentenced-to-24-years-in-jail-2/#GGD5wtVZ48IFbjUC.99

Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
The long arm of the frog has caugtht up with him. Nemesis in action.

Let the same oracle take him to prison. Have fun bro while you spend your useful age behind bars.
Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
End of the road
Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by DONFASZY(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
dedicated to yahoo boiz loaded in club royale....the place....liquid lounge....cos I fil intimidated wen am buyin masef drinks wit my own hard earn moni I suffer 4....no hard feelings...I go close eye buy 1 bottle of spirit for N12k n as I dey form say I don spend moni foolishly...na so one 17yr of boy go oda drinks...music go stop wey I bin dey dance....him bill wil b displaced...N985k...jezz...most times...I dey laugh wit shame....I bin dey do legal...

jus joking...no fight

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by vault(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
vanity
Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by donogaga(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
DONFASZY:
dedicated to yahoo boiz loaded in club royale....the place....liquid lounge....cos I fil intimidated wen am buyin masef drinks wit my own hard earn moni I suffer 4....no hard feelings...I go close eye buy 1 bottle of spirit for N12k n as I dey form say I don spend moni foolishly...na so one 17yr of boy go oda drinks...music go stop wey I bin dey dance....him bill wil b displaced...N985k...jezz...most times...I dey laugh wit shame....I bin dey do legal...

jus joking...no fight

Bro, No need to feel intimidated since you make your money legitimately.

When someone spends NGN985k @ ago.... Especially on booze. Just know that the source of the fund is suspicious/questionable.
Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by aleshmotors: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Legal money is d bxt,as a biz man,it is not easy 2 spend 20k foolishly ds days
Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by mrkels(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Baddest.

It's a good thing he's been caught though
Re: Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail by mrkels(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
DONFASZY:

jus joking...no fight

Bros that one small, enter Quilox u ll see one small boy with slippers self with a total bill of 3million for just one night

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Moment Farmer Was Seen Begging Fulani Herdsmen To Leave His Farm / Two Men Hack Each Other To Death While Fighting Over Woman In Uganda / Black Axee And Vikings Owner Of Hotel Killed - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.