Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,265 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Let My Self Down – Anthony Joshua Reflects On Defeat To Oleksadr Usyk - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Let My Self Down – Anthony Joshua Reflects On Defeat To Oleksadr Usyk (224 Views)

Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Let My Self Down – Anthony Joshua Reflects On Defeat To Oleksadr Usyk by Azeemokoya: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua has admitted that he had an opportunity to regain the WBO, IBF, and WBA belts from Oleksadr Usyk but lost it.

Joshua who lost the heavyweight rematch after a split decision in Saudi Arabia took to his Twitter page to win the current champion greatness in his quest for success.

Read his full statement below.

I wish @usykaa continued success in your quest for greatness. You are a class act champ.

Yesterday I had to mentally take myself into a dark place to compete for the championship belts! I had two fights, one with Usyk and one with my emotions and both got the better of me.

I’ll be the first to admit, I let my self down. I acted out of pure passion and emotion and when not controlled it ain’t great.

I love this sport so so much and I’ll be better from this point on.

Respect

https://newsroundtheclock.com/i-let-my-self-down-anthony-joshua-reflects-on-defeat-to-oleksadr-usyk/

Re: I Let My Self Down – Anthony Joshua Reflects On Defeat To Oleksadr Usyk by Soulsymbol99: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oga whoever advised you to postrate for the lifeless mannequin in Aso Rock is the one u should blame. Imagine a world champion lying down for that........ Bros u lost my respect that day.

(1) (Reply)

Special Tips / Let Me Give You Something Juicy For The Midweek / Wednesday Free 2 Thousand Naira For Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.