Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates (34734 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Shikini: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
We're discussing Peter Obi.
Let #BBN go and rest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by paradiseVirgin: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na pvssy the sell cry
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by RichAbujaGuy: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Datacraig:
Still can't comprehend why the masses loved this show

We did until recently after we tire of repetitive indomie food quality tv programming. grin We were just intrigued about seeing our own on dis oyinbo owned tv show acting like euro and yankee ppl with no home training. i think the novelty has finally worn off with all the wahala going on all over the country.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
instead this useless set of people who call themselves big brother company to skip the show for this year alone .,.. them just dey de fool them self ....... it getting tiring every year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Babathanks(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
instead this useless set of people who call themselves big brother company to skip the show for this year alone .,.. them just dey de fool them self ....... it getting tiring every year
Who force you to watch or comment on big brother naija platform ? You this bloody hypocrite,

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Durabest: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
JosephXavier:
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
no be waiting dem ask u oh
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by knowhowk: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Datacraig:
Still can't comprehend why the masses loved this show
. Ignore it ,U can never Comprehend it ...No matter how Unsensible , Unreasonable something looks to U .

It must make sense to some other People .

There are so many things U can focus on ..

BBNaija ... Continue Jareee
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Paulianfa(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmmmmm people dey vote this things to what end?
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by marhez43(f): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Like 4 Big brother naija
Share for .com
Choose wisely

Make who na scram dis show abeg
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Eloswag(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Eloswag for the money
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Solly1(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Pharmsavi na ur village people evict you... ��
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Thunder fire d organizers of this show..
Thankgod that stupid married Kess wey dey wear glasses Everytime dn commot..
Again that foolish Baztard Pharmsavi that insulted his Akwa ibom people cos of Toto has been evicted too..

Ndi Ara..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by meobizy(f): 2:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Amaka for go house. Lol. I didn’t see that coming. Kess went home like I anticipated. Pharmsavi’s exit shocked me and showed we’ve gone far into the game.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by meobizy(f): 2:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Eloswag:
Eloswag for the money
The boy who has turned into a puppy because of nyash? That unserious entity? He’s going home on his first nomination.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by ibedu29: 5:14am On Aug 22, 2022
free2ryhme:

It is stupidity staying awake at night to watch people sleeping
Even with all these your senses
Still you never blow
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by bakesntakes(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2022
All for sale at affordable prices:

Gears of War 3 (XBOX 360)
Zumba fitness: Join the party (PS3)
Ratchet Clank (PS3)
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (XBOX 360)
The Crew (XBOX ONE)
Darksiders (XBOX 360)
The fight: Lights out (PS3)
Overkill: The house of the dead (PS 3)
PlayStation Shooting Gun

All available and ready for delivery anywhere.

CONDITION: NEATLY USED AND STILL WORKS PERFECTLY WELL
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by EmekaA125(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmm, dey are reducing small small.

All of dem should go home!

Why will sb call himself Pharmsavi when his real name is Saviour Akpan!

While Urhobo guy is calling himself Kess. Instead of him to bring Warri Ginger.

Very dull and unsmart fellows
He is ashamed of answering Akpan because Akwa Ibom and Calabar people are known to be doing househelp and gateman work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Renee5468: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Did you manage to solve your problem because I have the same problem.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Revolva(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Amaka will be kicked out next week
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Etimemy: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Useless BBNAJI
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Emeka71(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
That one is thier own cup of tea.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by JosephXavier: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Durabest:
no be waiting dem ask u oh

Point has been made

Deal with it
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates by Renee5468: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real.
<a href="https://www.myfortiva.net/">MyFortiva</a>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True About NTA? / BBNaija: My Parents Will Be Disappointed In Me – Bambam Apologises / BBNaija 2020: Now That Our Kids Are At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.