Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How to earn extra 100k monthly with just your smartphone and desire to suceed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to earn extra 100k monthly with just your smartphone and desire to suceed (301 Views)

How To Start & Suceed Mini Importation Business In Nigeria | Finance Naija / If You want To Suceed As An Entrepreneur, Do These Four Things / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to earn extra 100k monthly with just your smartphone and desire to suceed by Paschalinemary(f): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2022
The thing about nobody creating your destiny or changing it is definitely true, but you can delay your destiny past your manifestation period by procrastination.
Earlier this year, I almost fell into depression. A young optometrist graduate from the university with absolutely nothing to show for it. I kept on looking for jobs, because I thought it will make me relevant. I kept making excuses for not having a job, but I had a smart phone and I wasn't even utilizing it. Do you have a smartphone? Then you have no business with unemployment.
I know a lot of people are currently like me months back, so I want to help us beat the "I'm not enough" feeling.
Do you have desire to make money legally from the internet which I call a gold mine?
Dm 08034538505

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money By Flipping Blogs / Sell Me You Facebook Accounts 8-14yrs / My Omegapro And Forex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.