Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) (25803 Views)

Yahoo Boys Hire Soldier To Accost Alfa Who Bought Benz Who Gave Them Fake Charm / Armed Robbers Who Killed Two POS Agents In Aba Arrested (Photos) / Fake Travel Agent Nabbed After Scamming 22 Students Of N1.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Betec: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bahrain na small country but the locals here dey extra friendly and things dey somehow cheap here
Na Africans especially Nigerians and camerounains dey scam people of jobs here but if authorities catch you
Lol
The worst thing wey fit do u na to carry one month visa come Bahrain
If you try am just dey pray make God help you to get job before that month elapse, else you go dey renew after every month and if you do am twice e don finish..
No let agent scam you, Bahrain 6 months visa no pass 1m

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by vikyno(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adebayo Tomiwa of Ondo State, if i catch you, na so i go disgrace you. I learnt you are now a Pastor of CAC .
God save you say na inside church i go jam you that day.
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Starzo: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Accepted... you no be zombie na

Na ur ignorance dey make una do I too sabi

U get internet enabled devices to do some investigations. No dey mumu about

Besides when u travel legitimately into Bahrain u won't be stranded or something.. ask questions from the right source atleasgt I get person for Bahrain...so talking from experience..
You're the worst type of foolish, a proud one.

You posted a screenshot of Bahrain's currency being higher than nigeria's currency to indicate Bahrain is better than nigeria. And you were corrected by being shown that higher currency value does not necessarily mean better standard of living as shown in the case of south Korea and now nigeria.

But instead of you to take correction, you're here bleating like a castrated goat while relishing in being an unapologetic proud fool.

I hope sense locates you before the end of 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by diplomat058(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
MonkeyMods:
What will I be found doing in Bahrain nitori olorun bayi na?

Let Obi do and start his job in Aso Rock let all this nonsense vanish

I just dey laugh you. You will soon wake up. Not only obi na pandora wey turn Anambra to dubai grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Na one of the scammers b this, run from this scumbags
Cbnau7:
Okay
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Starzo:

You're the worst type of foolish, a proud one.

You posted a screenshot of Bahrain's currency being higher than nigeria's currency to indicate Bahrain is better than nigeria. And you were corrected by being shown that higher currency value does not necessarily mean better standard of living as shown in the case of south Korea and now nigeria.

But instead of you to take correction, you're here bleating like a castrated goat while relishing in being an unapologetic proud fool.

I hope sense locates you before the end of 2022

I wanted to ignore you but make e no be like say u know anything and on the other hand replying makes you feel important, as naija hard make we dey brighten people day through this means...

Now, reading what you have here, if u have sense as u said(common sense no dey common) you would have known where my comment with the person is based on but u decided to be stewpidly involved and went on to shoot yourself..

Let me clear u so u can learn, everything no suppose dey on a layman's level but let me bring it down to ur level...

The guy said he or she can't be in Bahrain *of all places* he or she will rather stay in Nigeria*

Now this statement should have given you a sense of what Bahrain is

And I was like, Bahrain is a good place except you don't know about it and their currency is way higher that's why it's a good catch if you enter legitimately and have a job which if u do cleaning job,or petty jobs,the pay cover up

I think you can understand this small one mr teacher..if u still don't understand den posterity will definitely judge your level of dumb and dullness.. u no be brain dead guy,so rest and stop being a jackal even as senseless as a madman may be,he knows when to avoid danger to show say he still get some sense left... so if u still dey argue,I won't quote or reply you again cause you don pass anything wey dey alive...

THANKS MAN
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Starzo: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

I wanted to ignore you but make e no be like say u know anything and on the other hand replying makes you feel important, as naija hard make we dey brighten people day through this means...

Now, reading what you have here, if u have sense as u said(common sense no dey common) you would have known where my comment with the person is based on but u decided to be stewpidly involved and went on to shoot yourself..

Let me clear u so u can learn, everything no suppose dey on a layman's level but let me bring it down to ur level...

The guy said he or she can't be in Bahrain *of all places* he or she will rather stay in Nigeria*

And I was like, Bahrain is a good place except you don't know about it and their currency is way higher that's why it's a good catch if you enter legitimately and have a job which if u do cleaning job,or petty jobs,the pay cover up

I think you can understand this small one mr teacher..if u still don't understand den posterity will definitely judge your level of dumb and dullness.. u no be brain dead guy,so rest and stop being a jackal even as senseless as a madman may be,he knows when to avoid danger to show say he still get some sense left... so if u still dey argue,I won't quote or reply you again cause you don pass anything wey dey alive...

THANKS MAN

Correction *level of dumbness

If you want to be an unteachable proud fool who only knows how to use insults to cover your ignorance, the least you can do is use proper english to try and mask your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
gobelo:
Dear business owner,

Not to pour sand in your garri, but what you are doing here is wrong. Imagine everyone does like you?
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by AfonjaConehead: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheboyGhost:
My Igbo brother does not wish to go to police station grin grin

He is saying "please don't insult yourself" please let's go to my house and settle"

But the other one is saying" No we dey go police station "" grin grin

..my Igbo brother does not Kwa!!!!?
Chai!! Giramma issa nor easy ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Oqw1: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by PharmacyStore: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Scammers everywhere
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Gfrank07: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nigerians accost two (2) fake travel agents (a Nigerian and a Cameroonian) in Bahrain for allegedly scamming them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6xhxpUdBPk

Obident Boyz una go rest las las
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by TheboyGhost(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

What's the right English man?
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by KasoTiJa: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please I need information on how to get a direct job offer in Bahrain. If it is to go through a genuine agent, I wouldn't mind. Kindly assist a brother! Thanks.

Nwatachoba1:

THANKS MAN
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
KasoTiJa:
Please I need information on how to get a direct job offer in Bahrain. If it is to go through a genuine agent, I wouldn't mind. Kindly assist a brother! Thanks.

I am not a travel agent o

So I can't promise you anything

A friend is doing it, but I'm not my friend neither will vouch for anybody o.. thos he did for my brothers but I will say you should look for genuine ones around ur area,GENUINE ones.... I'm sorry
Re: Nigerians Accost Fake Travel Agents In Bahrain For Allegedly Scamming Them (Vid) by femocious0: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
hello boss I need some information about bc I’m relocating soon,can you help me

Accepted... you no be zombie na

Na ur ignorance dey make una do I too sabi

U get internet enabled devices to do some investigations. No dey mumu about

Besides when u travel legitimately into Bahrain u won't be stranded or something.. ask questions from the right source atleast I get person for Bahrain...so talking from experience..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) / Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) / 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.