Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef (44145 Views)

Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. / Bride-to-be Bachelorette Party Cake Causes Stir Online / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Lunch, Noodles With 9 Eggs. See Reactions (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by BeanmanX(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2022
onomeabuja:

Fear no go make me eat any Chinese food bcoz I no want get small EYES grin
I swear na mumu u be,,, cheesy
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by AlphaStorm: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Why are u copying foreign foods.

How about our own local foods
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Chopchopfine: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Thank you
colonelwealth:

Sis...you are blessed.
This noodles is enticing.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Chopchopfine: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2022
That's nice
RichAbujaGuy:

Many thanks for this recipe ChopFine.

My house help replicated it and did an above average job. smiley
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Chopchopfine: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2022
It's their recipe
thebosstrevor1:
But why naming what ýou cook chinese.

That is how i went to an Indian restaurant and the kitchen was all mount by Nigerians,

I keep asking myself, what is Indian about this?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by sageb: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Brotherly grin been very busy with work and other things.
Okowa vs Ibori fight is still ongoing and nobody knows who will be the candidate

Na royal rumble oooo
Are you still. in Mile 3 axis?
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Chopchopfine: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes you can
Sweetvie:
Same here
I don't like the taste and the smell... I wonder if someone can try this wit spag
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by tutudesz: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2022
sageb:

Na royal rumble oooo
Are you still. in Mile 3 axis?
I don run O! The boys are that side do me strong thing
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Niswayne19: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Oriamo should begin to sell different designs of watch straps abeg.

You are right. They have different colours though.
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by We4all: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

This one is high .....

No matter how classy a woman is....

You can always shift their pants with little things....

And under Buhari regime.... Indomie isn't cheap! You must be a ritualist to have indomie and bread these days ...

I repeat, stop rolling with cheap girls. There are girls and there are women! If the type of girls you roll with are in the category you described above, then you should do something about it.

There are girls that wouldn’t even sleep with a man for a car. And here you are talking about shifting pants in exchange for Indomie. This shows that you roll only with cheap girls.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by dmaze: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2022
This looks really good. Thank you for sharing this in easy to follow steps.

Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_flRoQ3xSRg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Chopchopfine: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2022
Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
dmaze:
This looks really good. Thank you for sharing this in easy to follow steps.

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Freelane33(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Chopchopfine:
More pictures
When you wan give us some continental dishes to salivate to ?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Chopchopfine: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2022
This is a continental dish na grin, my last last post was also a continental dish.
Manage am for now grin grin grin things too cost

Freelane33:

When you wan give us some continental dishes to salivate to ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by JASONjnr(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2022
We4all:

I repeat, stop rolling with cheap girls. There are girls and there are women! If the type of girls you roll with are in the category you described above, then you should do something about it.

There are girls that wouldn’t even sleep with a man for a car. And here you are talking about shifting pants in exchange for Indomie. This shows that you roll only with cheap girls.

If any girl rejects your advances.... Then you're extremely ugly and can't appeal to them with a car....And that should be your worry... Don't bring everyone into your mindset....

I can shift any girl or woman pant.... It's not about being classy... It's about how you play your game and make them fall for you....

So, if you want to dare me... Let's use your girlfriend... I based in Abuja... I will give her tp to come over....
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by mariahAngel(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

If any girl rejects your advances.... Then you're extremely ugly and can't appeal to them with a car....And that should be your worry... Don't bring everyone into your mindset....

I can shift any girl or woman pant.... It's not about being classy... It's about how you play your game and make them fall for you....

So, if you want to dare me... Let's use your girlfriend... I based in Abuja... I will give her tp to come over....

Your mates are busy, trading stocks and dollars, you're busy shifting pants with indomie... continue s'o gbo? undecided
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by JASONjnr(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Your mates are busy, trading stocks and dollars, you're busy shifting pants with indomie... continue s'o gbo? undecided

Dude....

If making money is your problem.... Deal with it....

I'm on the system working.... And you don't expect me to tell you how I am faring....

Also, Shifting pants is awesome..... And you know it....
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by mariahAngel(f): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

Dude....

If making money is your problem.... Deal with it....

I'm on the system working.... And you don't expect me to tell you how I am faring....

Also, Shifting pants is awesome..... And you know it....

Well, here's to more money making for me, and more pants shifting to you. Here here!

Keep shifting. smiley
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by We4all: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

Lol…. Sorry Mr, not every girl is cheap like the women you roll with. Know this and have peace.
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by OdenKelechi(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Op you are buying me a new screen. I don go bite am.

grin grin mad man
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Chaomian

He made it Chinese style but they use spaghetti not indomie over there
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by sageb: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2022
tutudesz:
Alas! Binaowei those Diobu boys/cultists like to cause vawulence. where are you now, back to Delta?
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by sageb: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2022
tutudesz:
Alas! Binaowei those Diobu boys/cultists like to cause vawulence. where are you now, back to Delta?
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by tutudesz: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2022
sageb:

Alas! Binaowei
those Diobu boys/cultists like to cause vawulence.
where are you now, back to Delta?
Diobu boys and Bokoharam na the same O! Was based in school road and with what i Saw, we are finished
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by CedarHoldings: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
soberdrunk:
Only you use 3 eggs and beef to cook noodles in this economy We will invite you for questioning..... angry
her boyfriend/husband must be a money launder, grin
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by MartinsD12(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_flRoQ3xSRg
grin see food that is appealing, palatable no be that one way one op cook plantain porridge with fresh tomatoes that has sour taste already mix am with plantain I wonder what it will taste like
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by paste007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
seamfund:

I have replied you
i am not active on whatsapp. check your email again.
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Rubigod79: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm already salvating pls ship one plate for me.
Re: Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef by Sweetvie: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Yes you can
Smile... Ok, I will try the recipe with spag then cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol....even Eba Get Packaging / Giant Snake Killed Just This Afternoon In My Village. Food don Set / How To Make Soft Chin-chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.