Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Find A Good School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Find A Good School (198 Views)

Is SAF Polytechnic Iseyin Oyo A Good School? / The Importance Of Having A Good School Website / Please I Need Good School For Kids In Ajah/sangotedo Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Good School by zigmatech: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2022
What is a good school? How can I tell a good one from a bad one? Is this school capable of providing my child with the quality education that they deserve? Will my child thrive here? These and more are some of the questions that will crawl through your mind as you attempt to find a school. However, not to worry because in today’s article we’ll explain what a good school is and how to find one using School Finder by Zigmatech Consult Ltd. So, what then is a good school?

A good school without thought is one that identifies the academic strengths of a child, and plays to that part of him or her. With a one-on-one tutelage technique, the child will better develop his knowledge. Listed below are some other qualities of a good school

A good school produces students who can read and write not because they are told to but because they want to. To be considered good, a school must embed within a child the hunger for knowledge and enlightenment.
A good school must be able to create an environment that is both student and study friendly. All forms of peer to peer bullying and misconduct must be found far from the school’s premises
A good school will value its teachers, administrators and parents all in bid to create a space that encourages the growth and success of its community
As the world changes, so must a good school if it is to impact relevant knowledge and technical know how. It must keep up with the times, both in its curriculums and general administration too
Finally a good school must produce students who not only know the contents of a well placed textbook, but can also think, critique, protect, love and understand the world in which they live.
With these few points I hope your search for a worthy school will yield fruitful results for both you and your child. Or, you can follow the steps below to find a good school on School Finder

School Finder by Zigmatech Consult Ltd has made the search for good schools near you easy. Armed with a simple system, it is easy to use and navigate. To access School Finder;

Visit www.examguide.com
Select from the menu above “School Finder”
Fill out the following query
Educational scope / level of education
Ownership (ie.are you looking for private or government owned institutions…)
iii. Pick a state of residence for the school you would like. Then click search and a list of schools that suits your choices best will show up. Along with contact information and an address. Easy right?

School Finder is all you need to find the perfect school for your child be they in primary, secondary or perhaps tertiary levels. Visit School Finder at www.examguide.com

(1) (Reply)

Tasued Post Utme 2022 / Pass Your Exam Excellently / What Is Online Assignment Help And How Does It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.