Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister (22802 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2022
Pst. Abel Uloko, Chris Morgan, Others To Minister As Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh

In honour of her late colleague, Ada Grace Ameh who passed on recently after a brief illness, Nollywood star, Empress Njamah and her friends have concluded arrangements to host a candlelight service for the late The Johnson's cast.

The candlelight service will feature Pastor Abel Uloko, Chris Morgan, Tee Worship, Chris Ade and Yadah as ministers.

Expected at the candlelight service include praise & worship, songs, hymns, tributes, light refreshment and more.

Coming up on August 23 at Blake Excellence Resort Garki, Abuja, it is expected to commence at 5:00pm.

Empress Njamah still cannot get over the death of her best friend and colleague, Ada Ameh who died on Monday, July 18.

Ameh was said to have been a guest of an oil company toyshop and his family when she suddenly collapsed and was pronounced dead at a hospital in Delta.

Empress Shared a video after the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) held a night of tribute in her honour on Thursday, August 18th.

Sharing a video of her staring at the deceased’s posters, Empress Njamah queried why Ada left her alone.

She wrote, “You know I miss you right? Then why did you go? Am still waiting for answers my friend".

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/08/pst-abel-uloko-chris-morgan-others-to.html

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by chinyerejohn: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Prechgold1180(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
I miss her

Till we meet to part no more

Everybody can be replaced but your role in the Johnson would not be so easy to replace

Nobody I mean nobody can say. Ewelekhe or akpor the wey you say it

Acting look so easy when u take up roles

Sad the Johnson won’t be as lovely as it used to be to me

I miss you Emu

Good bye

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Winningbot: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shey anybody fit attend or na only invitees
Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by DukeofUmueri247: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.....Such a beautiful soul,this life is nothing..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Cbbata6: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by SIMONEKPA7: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
RIP Ada

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Dipclick: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Be comforted Empress, loosing a friend or family member is tough.

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by atobs4real(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
RIP, SO SAD
Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by tishbite42: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Empress na better friend

12 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by izzou(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
angry

They should just let this woman rest in peace and leave all these charade

Ada grieved and went through a lot. I don't think we can point to any event where she was celebrated or comforted like this.

Hire Chris Morgan and Yadah to Minister to me when I'm alive. Its pointless when she's gone
Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by jubrilELsudan: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
OH SORROW OH WOE.....TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD

AAAAAAAAAAKPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Yolkfrik: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
May she rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Godjone(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Oh my sister Ada. You left just like that even when you know you will be missed. You left even without saying goodbye. You will be missed dear sister. Owoicho ko gbor nyor lu'ebor amin. Adieu oinem

6 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by iFESTAC680(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Continue to rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Scamfinders: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chris Morgan... Yahweh Yahweh where would I be, if not for u, dat y I sing...

Paypal account and funds available for good price, you can receive and send money with the account. $100 funds is sold for $75... We can use Escrow if you have doubts.

https://kwitok.com/forum/topic/how-to-earn-massively-from-paypal-funds/#postid-1
Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
I watched Johnson's program this morning and I ddnt see her..

It was now boring without her..

Rest on dear Emu

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by femiasaolu2014: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
"Ameh was said to have been a guest of an oil company toyshop and his family when she suddenly collapsed and was pronounced dead at a hospital in Delta."

Make it make sense in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by femiasaolu2014: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
I watched Johnson's program this morning and I ddnt see her..

It was now boring without her..

Rest on dear Emu

You were expecting to see her still?

Good lord God!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
izzou:
angry

They should just let this woman rest in peace and leave all these charade

Ada grieved and went through a lot. I don't think we can point to any event where she was celebrated or comforted like this.

Hire Chris Morgan and Yadah to Minister to me when I'm alive. Its pointless when she's gone
It's called honour sir

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

You were expecting to see her still?

Good lord God!

It was soon to start acting ..
Atleast let them give her last respect by pausing the program b4 they start

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by SenatePresdo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Prechgold1180:
I miss her

Till we meet to part no more

Everybody can be replaced but your role in the Johnson would not be so easy to replace

Nobody I mean nobody can say. Ewelekhe or akpor the wey you say it

Acting look so easy when u take up roles

Sad the Johnson won’t be as lovely as it used to be to me

I miss you Emu

Good bye

Somebody you didn't meet when she was alive on Earth, you are talking about meeting her when both of you will die.

Do you know her address in the land of the spirit or do you have her phone number there?

Or do you feel she will be in The Johnsons for you to be watching her in that side too?

Some talks sounds like these elementary elephant and Tortoise stories.
Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by Prechgold1180(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Somebody you didn't meet when she was alive on Earth, you are talking about meeting her when both of you will die.

Do you know her address in the land of the spirit or do you have her phone number there?

Or do you feel she will be in The Johnsons for you to be watching her in that side too?

Some talks sounds like these elementary elephant and Tortoise stories.
Deal with whatever you have to say your self.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister by izzou(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adebisi0070:
It's called honour sir

Where was this honour when she was going through deep depression?

If she was honoured this way when alive, probably she won't be dead now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" / Mercy Aigbe Looks Chic In A New Denim Gown / Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.