Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? (276 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by shogsman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nigeria is a highly religious country so is many countries around the world where the very discussion of an opinion that negates Their beliefs is seriously frowned upon.
Fortunately I live in a country where I have a little bit more freedom to question some of this religions.
What I've noticed from Many Nigerians living the west is that most of them drop Their religion or at least are more opened to questioning the matter of Faith as soon as they leave the country because it is safe to do so here in the west.
I was birthed into a Christian home and for security reasons I do believe there is a God. But I'm not religious and I don't go to church or anything like that.
So I'm in a position to question many things staunch believers can't dare to question.

1-If you say there is a God and the supernatural is real why is a very religious country like Nigeria a shith0le

2-why is there no pictorial or physical evidence of the supernatural.

3- are your prayers selective and why do your prayers go unanswered. I.e why can't you just pray to be a billionaire and have a long life if it was that easy and there is someone that grant your wishes
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
shogsman:

1-If you say there is a God and the supernatural is real why is a very religious country like Nigeria a shith0le

Because Nigerians are religious in believing in and on themselves and in people.

They are no where near God!

shogsman:

Because, pictures are only taken when a person presents and submits himself for his picture to be taken.

shogsman:

3- are your prayers selective and why do your prayers go unanswered. I.e why can't you just pray to be a billionaire and have a long life if it was that easy and there is someone that grant your wishes

You can pray but surely, if you are a sinner, don't bother praying to God because He would almost never listen to you not to talk of granting your request.
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by AllenforGOD(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because Nigerians are religious in believing in and on themselves and in people.

They are no where near God!

Because, pictures are only taken when a person presents and submits himself for his picture to be taken.

You can pray but surely, if you are a sinner, don't bother praying to God because He would almost never listen to you not to talk of granting your request.
stop saying nonsentical words, God is merciful,jesus died so we can have salvation,and obtain mercy from God.if u sin or transgress against God he would forgive you benevolently.he is exclusively benevolent not cruel.

1 Like

Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by AllenforGOD(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Read and understand.
Genesis 1:1 till end even exodus.understand it well God exists.why do you think you are alive 2day,how do you think you are being kept healthy sounded alive,bro it definitely is by and the Grace of God.shey u cap
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
shogsman:

Nigeria is a highly religious country so is many countries around the world where the very discussion of an opinion that negates Their beliefs is seriously frowned upon.
Fortunately I live in a country where I have a little bit more freedom to question some of this religions.
What I've noticed from Many Nigerians living the west is that most of them drop Their religion or at least are more opened to questioning the matter of Faith as soon as they leave the country because it is safe to do so here in the west.
I was birthed into a Christian home and for security reasons I do believe there is a God. But I'm not religious and I don't go to church or anything like that.
So I'm in a position to question many things staunch believers can't dare to question.
First of all let me enlighten you on some things that most people don't understand:
You're never a Christian, from your expression it's clear that you're just like billions living today who don't know what Christianity means.
shogsman:

The TRUE God has no business with religious but honest hearted people, as for the condition of each country on this planet today it depends on the hearts condition of people inhabiting the place not God!
shogsman:

Supernaturals aren't flesh so whenever they appear they only project something for you to know they exist but really spirits are invisible. So don't think anybody know their real looks not even all the prophets or magicians people often hear about!
shogsman:

This is why i said you're never a Christian cause if you are you should know that God doesn't grant wishes, that's not the purpose why He created the earth. You can't expect anything different from what the maker of a product told you about it.

So if you want an indisputable evidence of the existence of God then you have to follow what He said about himself, as in how you can know about Him not just dictating what He should do. Whether you believe in Him or not Millions across the globe are joyously worshiping Him in SPIRIT and TRUTH with indisputable proof that He is with their ORGANIZATION! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

First of all let me enlighten you on some things that most people don't understand:
You're never a Christian, from your expression it's clear that you're just like billions living today who don't know what Christianity means.

The TRUE God has no business with religious but honest hearted people, as for the condition of each country on this planet today it depends on the hearts condition of people inhabiting the place not God!

Supernaturals aren't flesh so whenever they appear they only project something for you to know they exist but really spirits are invisible. So don't think anybody know their real looks not even all the prophets or magicians people often hear about!

This is why i said you're never a Christian cause if you are you should know that God doesn't grant wishes, that's not the purpose why He created the earth. You can't expect anything different from what the maker of a product told you about it.

So if you want an indisputable evidence of the existence of God then you have to follow what He said about himself, as in how you can know about Him not just dictating what He should do. Whether you believe in Him or not Millions across the globe are joyously worshiping Him in SPIRIT and TRUTH with indisputable proof that He is with their ORGANIZATION! smiley

Spot on.
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by shogsman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You didn't give a single comprehensive answer, I'm sorry but you just beat about the bush.
Show me proof about your religion, pray for peace or even the obvious for this country or anyone and let's see it happen, afterall God can do all things right.
You didn't answer anything sir,you just did what christians like you always do when you're asked this question, preaching.

1 Like

Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
shogsman:

You didn't give a single comprehensive answer, I'm sorry but you just beat about the bush. Show me proof about your religion, pray for peace or even the obvious for this country or anyone and let's see it happen, afterall God can do all things right
You never asked a straightforward question so how come you expect a straightforward reply?

I'll fish out two seeming questions in the above post and respond accordingly!

To the first highlighted:
The true God promised that during the endtime He will dispense His Holy Spirit then honest hearted and sincere individuals from all the nations will form one big and happy family of PEACE LOVING WORSHIPERS, they will use what they found in the Bible to resolve all their racial disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erase the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their midst, and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again, and as for military services they will say GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Jesus said by the FRUIT of each religion you will know where they belong {Matthew 7:16-18} so during the time when people throughout the world madly bury their heads in politics killing one another throughout the earth {Revelations 6:3-4} that's exactly the same time a group will suffice and love will be there watchword! John 13:34-35
That's the evidence God said honest hearted individuals will notice to grasp that there is one supernatural force doing this impossible thing! Mark 10:27

To the second highlighted:
God CAN DO ALL ANYTHING that goes along with His purpose {1John 5:14} but not all things humans demand just to test Him! Matthew 4:7; Deuteronomy 6:16
So don't think God can do everything you want simply to prove Himself, whether you believe or not His Mightiness is not reduced a bit! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllenforGOD:
stop saying nonsentical words, God is merciful,jesus died so we can have salvation,and obtain mercy from God.if u sin or transgress against God he would forgive you benevolently.he is exclusively benevolent not cruel.

grin God is indeed Mercy Full, but the Bible clearly shows how He dispenses it and upon whom He gives it to.

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy" Mathew 5:7 (And you Nigerians are not merciful)

James 2:13 - For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55: 7 (And you Nigerians are rather increasing in wickedness and your thoughts continually unrighteous and filthy)

So, no mercy for you guys!
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by AllenforGOD(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin God is indeed Mercy Full, but the Bible clearly shows how He dispenses it and upon whom He gives it to.

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy" Mathew 5:7 (And you Nigerians are not merciful)

James 2:13 - For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55: 7 (And you Nigerians are rather increasing in wickedness and your thoughts continually unrighteous and filthy)

hahaha,see you have you contemplated abt urself instead making utterance which u are no where eligible precisely.

Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by AllenforGOD(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

irrespective of your words you are slightly despicable.God ALMIGHTY SAID IN EXODUS THAT"I WILL SHOW MERCY ON WHOEVER I WISH TO SHOW MERCY"so you cannot tell God what to do,move not beyond ur limit,for i tell u most certainly GOD'S WRATH IS INEVITABLE BE CAUTIOUS OF YOUR WORDS.........................
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2022
AllenforGOD:
irrespective of your words you are slightly despicable.God ALMIGHTY SAID IN EXODUS THAT"I WILL SHOW MERCY ON WHOEVER I WISH TO SHOW MERCY"so you cannot tell God what to do,move not beyond ur limit,for i tell u most certainly GOD'S WRATH IS INEVITABLE BE CAUTIOUS OF YOUR WORDS.........................

The sinners go to statement when they are reminded that they shall be punished for their sins rather than

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Yet, you continue in sin and cover it up

You deceive yourself, Exodus clearly shows us that Moses was trying to stop God from punishing Isreal because of their great sins of disrespecting God Who had just warned them not to have any god besides Him, yet they made a calf of gold. Then they took God's glory and gave it to the calf that it was the calf that brought them out of Egypt.

And as you can see, Moses desire to stop God's punishment did not work.

If you like yourself, stop being like king Saul and making excuses, which did not save him, Obedience is The Way!
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by shogsman(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You never asked a straightforward question so how come you expect a straightforward reply?

I'll fish out two seeming questions in the above post and respond accordingly!

To the first highlighted:
The true God promised that during the endtime He will dispense His Holy Spirit then honest hearted and sincere individuals from all the nations will form one big and happy family of PEACE LOVING WORSHIPERS, they will use what they found in the Bible to resolve all their racial disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erase the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their midst, and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again, and as for military services they will say GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Jesus said by the FRUIT of each religion you will know where they belong {Matthew 7:16-18} so during the time when people throughout the world madly bury their heads in politics killing one another throughout the earth {Revelations 6:3-4} that's exactly the same time a group will suffice and love will be there watchword! John 13:34-35
That's the evidence God said honest hearted individuals will notice to grasp that there is one supernatural force doing this impossible thing! Mark 10:27

To the second highlighted:
God CAN DO ALL ANYTHING that goes along with His purpose {1John 5:14} but not all things humans demand just to test Him! Matthew 4:7; Deuteronomy 6:16
So don't think God can do everything you want simply to prove Himself, whether you believe or not His Mightiness is not reduced a bit! smiley
What I got from your answer is that you don't have a single proof,all you have is faith
Re: Can Believers Provide Any Factual Theoretical Proof That God Is Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
shogsman:

What I got from your answer is that you don't have a single proof,all you have is faith
When people are in Nigeria only faithful ones can perceive that America is better than Nigeria without being there.
How?
By considering the positive effects in the lives of those who has lived there for years!
So even if we can't see America the positive effects in the lives of those who lives there will tell us much about what we can't see.

That is what FAITH means! wink

(1) (Reply)

My Idea On Whatsapp Bible Study / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/2022 / T.B Joshua's Protégé, Evangelist Frank Harvey Logan, Calms Raging Hurricane Ian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.