Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Airtel Why Are You Cheating Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airtel Why Are You Cheating Me. (384 Views)

Is Zenith Bank Cheating Me? / Must Seen For You Cheating / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Why Are You Cheating Me. by TheKrakon: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Airtel just dey cheat me anyhow. I send one message them comot money fo 4-5 messages just like that. 50mb no con reach to send and recieve Whatsapp message once. If you borrow for there hand na so the money go finish like breeze. I no browse anything 62 naira don fly say pay as you go. Now the last 200 when I want use do 1gb them don cut am. I go soon switch to MTN or other network this rip of don too much. I go chew una sim card troway.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Why Are You Cheating Me. by Mikedgr8(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why don’t you do the data directly by checking your offer and knowing your eligibility by dialing *141#
Then click on 1 and check the lowest they can give..
Re: Airtel Why Are You Cheating Me. by Godson1o(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
That network is worst one can think of in this country
Re: Airtel Why Are You Cheating Me. by Babara1994(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Airtel data doesn't last. I hate Airtel.
Re: Airtel Why Are You Cheating Me. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2022
Hahaha, I ran from Airtel 2 years ago

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Young Ladies Punished For Taking Ice (drug) / 50 Cent Announces Plans To Make A TV Series Detailing The Activities Of Hushpupp / WELCOME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.