Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ (526 Views)

Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is Jesus Christ reaching out to Muslims through their dreams and encouraging them to embrace his teachings? This is exactly the phenomenon that some former Islamic adherents claim they have personally experienced. Numerous stories about Muslims, among others, who see the Christian savior in their dreams and convert as a result are streaming out of the Middle East.

While skeptics would certainly scoff at such a notion — and Muslims, themselves, may become incensed at proclamations affirming this dynamic, those who have experienced it swear by its authenticity.

Take, for instance, Ali, a man whose journey is documented in a recent Charisma News article. A few years ago, he was slated to go on the Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca known as Hajj. But, he claims something transformational happened along the way — something so pivotal that it stripped away the very faith he was attempting to affirm.

“Of course when I went to Mecca I was going there in order to pay homage to the Kabba and to fulfill the requirements in Islam,” Ali explained. ”That night I saw Jesus in a dream.”

Ali claims that Christ first touched his forehead with his finger and then said, “You belong to me.” After that, he touched above his heart and said, “You have been saved, follow me. You belong to me.”

After the dream, Ali pledged not to finish his pilgrimage and to follow Jesus’ voice. Thus, he inevitably became a Christian.

The question Muslims should be asking themselves is: if Islam is the way to God, why would Jesus be turning people away from it?

Jesus said "I'm the Way, the Truth and the Life, nobody can come on to God but by me (John 14:6).

http://encounters-with-jesus.org/jesus-appearing-to-muslims/
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Rising number of Muslims reporting dreams about Jesus

'Man wearing a white robe' appears amid flood of 'joy and love'

“I was in the desert alone, lost. As far as the horizon, there was nothing in sight but sand. I felt the sand on my bare feet. Then I saw something extraordinary. In the midst of that barrenness, an immense wooden cross emerged from the earth, rising up with sand spilling from it back to earth.”

So begins a dream narrative posted by Bosnian Muslim teenager Emina Emlonic. A dream about Jesus.

It continues: “I felt then a spectator in my own dream, and the sight of the cross gave me neither fear nor joy. But I was a curious and began moving, almost floating, towards it, the most magnificent … thing I’d ever seen or imagined, and as I came closer to the cross, I suddenly saw a man walking toward me: a broad-shouldered, long-striding man, with a dark complexion, long hair, and wearing a white robe.

“And just as suddenly I ceased to be a witness to my dream. I was in it, walking toward the man walking toward me. I knew him immediately. He was Jesus. Without knowing why, I fell to my knees. He stood over me and touched my face with his right hand.”

https://www.google.com/m?q=Jesus+now+visit+the+Arabs+in+dream&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by gabbijason(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Can we get more testimonies here
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
gabbijason:
Can we get more testimonies here

Click the link in the second post. You will see many of them in Google.

Here is the link again:

https://www.google.com/m?q=Jesus+now+visit+the+Arabs+in+dream&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jesus said "And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD as a witness to ALL NATIONS and then the END shall come (Mat. 24:14).

This means that it is the Gospel of Jesus that God expects to be preached till the end of the world, meaning God does not have hand in Islam, which came after Jesus had left.
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by bedspread: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR EVERYONE...

And it's only Through JESUS anyone can make heaven. There is no other way....
John14:6

It's a thing of Joy for Anyone to Embrace THE KING of Kings
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by mmsen: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
The Jesus myth originated in the Middle East.

The early Christians would have included many 'Arabs'.
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2018
I have not seen the Muslim friends respond to this post yet. No comments?
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by spongeisback: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2018
That's because Muslims don't need constant assurance that they're serving the true "god". They're not as needy as you Christians.
Chosen59:
I have not seen the Muslim friends respond to this post yet. No comments?

1 Like

Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2018
spongeisback:
That's because Muslims don't need constant assurance that they're serving the true "god". They're not as needy as you Christians.

If the god Muslims serve is the true God, why is Jesus taking people away from Islam?

You know what? Quran109:1-6 says the god the Muslim serve is not the living God of the Jews and the Christians:

Quran 109:1-6

Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Because the god of the Muslims is not the true God, Jesus is taking out the elect from Islam.
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by spongeisback: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, apparently your Jesus isn't doing a good job.

Chosen59:

If the god Muslims serve is the true God, why is Jesus taking people away from Islam?

You know what? Quran109:1-6 says the god the Muslim serve is not the living God of the Jews and the Christians:

Quran 109:1-6

Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Because the god of the Muslims is not the true God, Jesus is taking out the elect from Islam.
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
spongeisback:
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, apparently your Jesus isn't doing a good job.

You lack spiritual understanding.

Heaven is not meant for the majority of people.

Anyway, Islam doesn't offer eternal peace for any Muslim, it says you are all going to hell. My friend, if you love your soul and do not want it roast in hell, you better accept Jesus before it is too late for you.

Read here what even your Islamic scholars say about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3040753/what-islamic-scholars-said-hell
Re: It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ by Chosen59: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Church Is Still Living In D 20th Century / Fraudsters Using Our Pictures, Names To Swindle People Online – Dr.becky Enenche / Most Nigerian Women Will Never See Heaven!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.