Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please, Is This Official/genuine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Is This Official/genuine (540 Views)

I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Payu Sign Up, How Genuine Is It? / Genuine Samsu Oil and KLG enlargement pillsIn Ibadan,oshogbo And Their Environs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is This Official/genuine by ThinkSmarter: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please, my people.
I have used the internet [verified facebook handles ] to lay complaints to my bank and the issues got resolved without going to the banking hall.
I opened a/c with UBA in camp during my nysc.
And I now wish to upgrade the account.
So, i searched for UBA via twitter.
And the UBA with verification sign is written UBA FC.
They actually replied my dm and sent me forms to fill.
But the terms and conditions (disclaimer) in their so called indemnity form is kinda scary .
So, guys advise me.
Should I go on to fill the form?
Are those blabla normal ?
Attached are screenshots of the forms ,they sent to my email.
And also note that the email account belongs to a lady that identified herself as the head of UBA social media team.
Lalasticlala pls help me

Re: Please, Is This Official/genuine by SUPERPACK: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Please, my people.
I have used the internet [verified facebook handles ] to lay complaints to my bank and the issues got resolved without going to the banking hall.
I opened a/c with UBA in camp during my nysc.
And I now wish to upgrade the account.
So, i searched for UBA via twitter.
And the UBA with verification sign is written UBA FC.
They actually replied my dm and sent me forms to fill.
But the terms and conditions (disclaimer) in their so called indemnity form is kinda scary .
So, guys advise me.
Should I go on to fill the form?
Are those blabla normal ?
Attached are screenshots of the forms ,they sent to my email.
And also note that the email account belongs to a lady that identified herself as the head of UBA social media team.
Lalasticlala pls help me
It's UBACFC. It is there genuine handle check screenshot below from their main account. Just make sure you don't reveal any Otp or card numbers or go to the bank.

Re: Please, Is This Official/genuine by ThinkSmarter: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
It's UBACFC. It is there genuine handle check screenshot below from their main account. Just make sure you don't reveal any Otp or card numbers or go to the bank.
tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Make Daily Profits Of 10k / BREAKING: CBN Limits Cash Withdrawals To N100,000 Weekly / Prices Of Chickens Today In Nigeria From A Market Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.