Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Bread Of Life - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bread Of Life (3644 Views)

I Am The Bread Of Life / Bread Of Sorrow / Sunday Adelaja: A Canker Worm In The Bread Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
The Light Of Christ

‹›
Most Relevant Verses

John 8:12
Verse Concepts
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.”

John 9:5
Verse Concepts
While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.”

Isaiah 42:6
Verse Concepts
“I am the Lord, I have called You in righteousness,
I will also hold You by the hand and watch over You,
And I will appoint You as a covenant to the people,
As a light to the nations,

Luke 2:32
Verse Concepts
A Light of revelation to the Gentiles,
And the glory of Your people Israel.”

John 12:46
Verse Concepts
I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness.

John 3:19
Verse Concepts
This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

John 1:9
Verse Concepts
There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man.

John 1:4
Verse Concepts
In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

Luke 1:78
Verse Concepts
Because of the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Sunrise from on high will visit us,

1 John 2:8
Verse Concepts
On the other hand, I am writing a new commandment to you, which is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true Light is already shining.

John 12:35
Verse Concepts
So Jesus said to them, “For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes.

John 12:36
Verse Concepts
While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light.”These things Jesus spoke, and He went away and hid Himself from them.

Acts 26:23
Verse Concepts
that the Christ was to suffer, and that by reason of His resurrection from the dead He would be the first to proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”

2 Corinthians 4:4
Verse Concepts
in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2 Corinthians 4:6
Verse Concepts
For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Matthew 17:2
Verse Concepts
And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light.

John 1:7
Verse Concepts
He came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him.

John 1:8

He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.

Acts 22:9

And those who were with me saw the light, to be sure, but did not understand the voice of the One who was speaking to me.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
In whatever situation you find yourself, give thanks to almighty God.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2022
"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vine dresser." - John 15:1. Jesus, metaphorically, is the true one from God. seek Him today for the goodness of life.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Indeed, it is a great thing to serve the Lord.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2022
In John 14: 8-10, Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been to you so long, and yet, you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say show us the Father?" This is very instructive. Knowing Jesus the Son is knowing the Father.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Jesus is the light of the world

Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jesus saves. Come to Jesus today and be saved. Don't procastinate. Tomorrow may be to late.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Are you confused or frustrdted about life? Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. He will make the way for you.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2022
Jesus tells His disciples that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. But what did that saying really mean for them, and what does it mean for us?

This conversation happens on the last night before the crucifixion, during the Passover meal. Before this, Jesus had washed the disciple’s feet, predicted his betrayal by Judas, predicted his denial by Peter, and told the disciples he would soon be going away (John 13). All of this prompted questions about where Jesus was going, and why it was that they couldn’t follow with him:

John 14

"'And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.' Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?' Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ..'
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
The Lord is our strenght; in times of goodness or trouble. The Lord is our strenght.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
In Matthew 7:13-14, Jesus talks the narrow and the wide way. The wide way seems to attract more people while the narrow way is tough and unattractive. Jesus is the narrow way; and that is the way to God. Take the right way today.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
In John 6:35, Jesus declares: 'I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will not be hungry again. Whoever believes me will never be thirsty.' Jesus is our source of livelihood. Come to Him to have the bread of life.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2022
In John 14: 8-10, Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been to you so long, and yet, you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say show us the Father?" This is very instructive. Knowing Jesus the Son is knowing the Father.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Romans 8:35 says: "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or unclothedness or danger or sword." The answer is NOTHING. I stand for Christ. I must live by christ.
Re: The Bread Of Life by DivineDynamics: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are you confused or frustrated about life? Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. He will make the way for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? / God Did Not Create The Universe / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.