Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? (3626 Views)

Do God Actually Sit In His Throne And Allow People Go Through Pains? / Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy / What's A Soul? Do Animals Have Souls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by MisterMan(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2007
I wonder. Why does female animals experience birth pains? It is understandable why our mothers have birth pains because of what happened years ago in the garden of Eden. The question is why should the curse also go to the female animals? After all, they did not eat the fruit that was forbidden.  What do you think?
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2007
Our mothers, sisters and wives did not eat the forbidden fruit either. Adam and Eve "did".
A just God would not punish the unborn for the supposedly bad deeds of two dead people!

1 Like

Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
Not all female animals have birth pains, aight.
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by toney(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
I think it has to do with the "CONCEPT OF EXISTENCE". "THE RULES CREATION", The evoking of "A LIVING" from the "DEAD".

This seeming phenominum - as much as i might not be knowlegeable enough to detail it here -has both "SPIRITUAL" and "BIOLOGICAL" explanation which (do not be surprise to see that) would not contradict each other.
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by osisi5: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by osisi5: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
what kind  question be this?
why do we grow old and die?
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by charlione(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2007
cos God ordained it so silly!
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by alleno: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2007
, nice try. I consider the Question a JAMB question and there is no 4-Figure table to work with. Maybe some other time. Never thought of it , ?
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Glorya(f): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2007
Seun:

Our mothers, sisters and wives did not eat the forbidden fruit either. Adam and Eve "did".
A just God would not punish the unborn for the supposedly bad deeds of two dead people!
. hmm, pls be careful oh.lipsrsealed
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Bosdem(f): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2007
My brother animals are living things, so why not, they also have pains
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by tommyex(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2007
@POSTE

I dey fear topic oo,wetin u think reach Pain 4 Animals now?abi d pain n hardship wey u dey face 4 Lagos no reach u 2 think how u go fit lem ur daily food?ok na because u no dey face female preganancy issues.
I beg make animals dey suffer go,no be der problem be that,Their main problem/topic will be HOW WE CAN STOP HUMANS FROM KILLING/CHOPPIN US.If u go der website na wetin u go see der.U WANA KNOW DER WEBSITE?
lmao
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by onyx79(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2007
Seun,
just out of curiousity, whats your belief about God?
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by katherinae(f): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i guess if u looked at the size of what they are popping out, it just makes sense for one to assume that it migh tbe slightly painful, especially when teh baby is the size of a football, and the orifice is no larger than an size 7 ring
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by sylvao2000(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2007
@poster go to animal world and ask that question they will be a better possition to answer you or what do you think,
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by MisterMan(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2007
Kai tommyex, Na wa 4 u oh. I laughed my head off. I almost killed myself with the effort of suppressing my laughter cheesy grin so that those pple with me here (I am in a public cafe) would not think I've gone bananas and bundle me to Aro.
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by henchmark: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2007
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE AND LOGICAL.
What happens when a bigger object is passed thru a smaller one: there is expansion, that expansion brings about pains, it can happen in any object, male or female. when you now go beyond the limit of expansion it breaks or gets torn leading to bleeding. ( hooke's law) any science graduate in the house, haha.

in my opinion pains also come because the child is a foreign body that has a period of tenancy in the mothers womb, so it must come out to assume landlordship, that process results in pains, similar to what the earths crust suffers during periods of volcanic eruption.
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by marjson(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2007
smiley @ Poster Mr Hench Mark has said it all, shocked shocked grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by tommyex(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
@MISTERMAN

i.e I AM FUNNY(HEY MY HEAD DEY SWELL O)

I SEND U?I 4 LIKE MAKE U LAFF PISS 4 BODY SO WHEN UR TIME FINISH U GO USE BOOK COVER UR FRONT TROUSER LIKE PERSON WEY HIM DICK STAND 4 MARKET SQUARE.

ANYHOW U DON ESCAPE DIS 1,NEXT TIME WE GO SEE.
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by lauryn(f): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2007
henchmark:

What happens when a bigger object is passed through a smaller one: there is expansion, that expansion brings about pains, it can happen in any object, male or female. when you now go beyond the limit of expansion it breaks or gets torn leading to bleeding.

I'ld go with this!
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Babygirl7(f): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2007
On a biblical approach
The bible says that the words of the Lord does not leave his mouth and go back to him without accompishing what it has been sent to accomplish. The words says that Eve (Eve represents women be it animal/ human/ plants or whatever) is cursed with birth pains, so it is. (our God is not unjust)

On a scientific approach
"henchmark" has the right idea
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by MP007(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2007
Whatever affects the head affects the whole body,
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by kodewrita(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2007
why does the sun rise? why do cats have night vision? cos God ordained it . As to whether female animals have birth pains, I have seen a female goat simply stand there and drop a kid as if "Go Billy, get it over with".
It just stood there and I did not hear any bleeting. So I don't really know about that. I am a guy anyway so thats not an issue( grin grin grin)
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2007
Babygirl__:

On a biblical approach
The bible says that the words of the Lord does not leave his mouth and go back to him without accompishing what it has been sent to accomplish. The words says that Eve (Eve represents women be it animal/ human/ plants or whatever) is cursed with birth pains, so it is. (our God is not unjust)

On a scientific approach
"henchmark" has the right idea

that was a dumb response form you, ok if i'm to agree with you with that response of yours, and your so-called holy-book still claimed that Jesus christ came and washed away mankind sins, and one of the so-called consequence is pain during childbirth is still happening now, and man are still eating from toiling the earth, will you now say that sins have not been washed away or you going to give an excuse based on that?

henchmark:

What happens when a bigger object is passed through a smaller one: there is expansion, that expansion brings about pains, it can happen in any object, male or female. when you now go beyond the limit of expansion it breaks or gets torn leading to bleeding. ( hooke's law) any science graduate in the house, haha.

in my opinion pains also come because the child is a foreign body that has a period of tenancy in the mothers womb, so it must come out to assume landlordship, that process results in pains, similar to what the earths crust suffers during periods of volcanic eruption.

yeah this is the best answer i've read so far, and i dont think any better explanation will come after this.For every physical manifestation there preceed it spiritual force, and whats logical must also be able to be explained in physical-related terms.
Just as when sorrow comes, one will say he's heavy at heart, and when other experiences joy, the other will say he's light at heart.The spiritual phenomenon of this is those that are evil-mined will sink to the realm of darkness and damnation while those with good works and to propensity hanging on them will rise to realm of light and nether regions.
Just as it is easy to climb down the staircase and difficult to make it up, i think we know how that happens in things we cant see.
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2007
hey hey hey!
Som ppl shld b careful, b4 they start WW3.

d scientific response abt expansion is d best. so lets 4gt makin unnecessary arguments, dat will lead 2 religious insults
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by dahmee(f): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2007
because they r FEMALE?
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by gidson12(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
i got that expansion, imagine how u groan 4 pain and the look in your face when u try to pass a huge crab out your ass
i guess that explains that grin
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by mellow(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2007
Sorry to ask but who did the Animals complain to

that they are having bith pains?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by MisterMan(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
Babygirl, Here is what u said: The words says that Eve (Eve represents women be it animal/ human/ plants or whatever) is cursed. If we extend this logic further, then the male animals should be tilling before they eat also. I don't agree jare.

Hey Enitan, I love your answer only u were a bit rude about it.

Mellow, have u ever seen a goat give birth? She doesn't have to complain to anybody before you know. The cry of anguish alone tells the story.

Benchmark, the answer is not that simple and logical. Now, let's consider this: Would there have been birth pains if they have not sinned. NO. Not according to the context of what happens. Birth pain is supposed to be a kind of punishment. So, if the punishment was not there, the consequence (the pains) would not be there.
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Oracle(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2007
Who says Animals have Birth pains?
Does anyone in the house have the gift of talking to animals?
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by mellow(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2007
Hepl me ask them o jare[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by spoilt(f): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2007
They have birth pains because after Adam and Eve ate the apple and threw away the core, the animals ate and pecked at the remnants! grin grin grin
Re: Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? by Purist(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ topic

This is one relevant question that I once used to ponder on sometimes ago.

I think many of us here are looking at this from an entirely different perspective.  If you understand the poster's question very well, you'll notice that he's not actually asking 'why' animals experience birth pains - in respect of the naturalness of the phenomenon; but he's asking 'why' - in respect of what the Bible tells us on the real cause of Birth pains.  Allow me to expound on his question:

Since the Bible tells us that Birth Pains is one of the woman's punishments for eating out of the forbidden fruit, then why do animals - who did not eat out of the fruit - also suffer birth pains, if we're to really go by what the Bible tells us?

Of course, I understand perfectly the scientific (logical, actually) explanation given for this, which is the most rational explanation for the cause of birth pains.  But this explanation renders the Biblical explanation completely invalid, hence absolutely impertinent, and consequently, making the Holy Book seem unreliable.

So, anyone to elucidate this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / Dr. David Sheds Some Light. . . Golgotha And Divinity. . . / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 20 JULY 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.