Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy (26659 Views)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by detectivejones: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
You sound like a marketer trying to sell her product with the way you went on about your boyfriend, that's by the way. Whose name is on your birth certificate your brother's or yours? Good, then do what you think is best for you. Don't let your lazy bully of a brother make you do what you don't want to. My 2kobo.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by everythinggirly(f): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
My dear, this is your life not his, you will be the one to spend your entire life with the anyone you choose, your happiness should be a priority, just pray for your man always.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by duro4chang(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nasri100:

EFCC staff spotted. He’s going to use reverse pattern to force your brother to give up yahoo boys he knows.

grin Jk
Hahahaha! Na only him fone nomba we need.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by tellwisdom: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Foolish gurl... are you supposed to be talking about man to date? Immorality has now become moral to this generation. Anu ofia angry
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by everythinggirly(f): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
My dear, this is your life not his, you will be the one to spend your entire life with the anyone you choose, your happiness should be a priority, just pray for your man always.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by manmade(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Just tell the Yahoo guy disturbing you that your ex is also into Yahoo and he's cashing out steadily, then you will see the way he's going to run away from you ,,,even yahoo guys won't date someone that has been dated by another yahoo guy before,,it get why.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by ipobarecriminals: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
sad May they NOT put calabash on ur head sha

Ur bro is looking for quick money
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by backtovillage: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lonestar124:
If I say something now, some people will say money is not everything....

Let me leave you with your decision but know that opportunity comes but once.
The rich can also get poor.
The poor can also get rich
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Solofresh2: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
I don't believe this monikers and bull stories on this Nairaland.
Some days ago, I caught a male using a female moniker Dorcas
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by drdeath: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:
My brother insist that I follow a Yahoo guy. He was like trying to tell me some things and my kind of person I don't like it and I have a guy already who I love so much and that also loves me so much and wants to marry me at all costs.

The guy is gentle, caring, and I have this believe that he is going to be a nice person. Our meeting was just too sudden. It was God that brought him to my way.

At first I have been into a relationship that it will be going well at the beginning but later on it will lead to misunderstanding and then break up will follow.

Believe me guys, I have this feeling like something keeps on telling me that this guy is going to be a good man for me. I love him so much that living him will be like losing my own life and above all he is a Christian, a very strong one at that and though he is not that financially bouyant yet but he is trying just that Nigeria don't know the value of graduates in this country. He went to school, he is a graduate.

I don't want to follow my brother's advise. I love this guy so much since we started dating. I know of what I have not ever notice in my past relationships that am noticing now he doesn't shout at me he is just too different.

Please guys I need your advice. I have asked so many people for their opinion on this but now am asking you guys now please help me come out of this confusion I on my own I have said it and I have made up my mind that I am not going to follow my brother's advise and ready to struggle with this guy to make it am ready to build a future with him money is not everything in life and I so much believe that we are going to have so much money he really wants to marry me and I have already agreed to marry him guys please I need your advice because soon he is coming to see my family.

Please I need you guys advise please.

If you lose this guy,you are doomed!
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by escapadechuks: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm just wondering how both of you sat to discuss this. You didn't find him serious warning.

This should not even be up for discussion. Even here.

It's like you're telling us your brother has asked you to harm yourself and you're listing reasons why you don't want to. undecided
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Olayetan(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:
My brother insist that I follow a Yahoo guy. He was like trying to tell me some things and my kind of person I don't like it and I have a guy already who I love so much and that also loves me so much and wants to marry me at all costs.

The guy is gentle, caring, and I have this believe that he is going to be a nice person. Our meeting was just too sudden. It was God that brought him to my way.

At first I have been into a relationship that it will be going well at the beginning but later on it will lead to misunderstanding and then break up will follow.

Believe me guys, I have this feeling like something keeps on telling me that this guy is going to be a good man for me. I love him so much that living him will be like losing my own life and above all he is a Christian, a very strong one at that and though he is not that financially bouyant yet but he is trying just that Nigeria don't know the value of graduates in this country. He went to school, he is a graduate.

I don't want to follow my brother's advise. I love this guy so much since we started dating. I know of what I have not ever notice in my past relationships that am noticing now he doesn't shout at me he is just too different.

Please guys I need your advice. I have asked so many people for their opinion on this but now am asking you guys now please help me come out of this confusion I on my own I have said it and I have made up my mind that I am not going to follow my brother's advise and ready to struggle with this guy to make it am ready to build a future with him money is not everything in life and I so much believe that we are going to have so much money he really wants to marry me and I have already agreed to marry him guys please I need your advice because soon he is coming to see my family.

Why does he want you to date a yahoo guy?
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by folake4u(f): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
lies
no OG go force him blood to enter pit, even if him dey inside pit

Exactly my thoughts too.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by jojothaiv(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
I don't even know how to react this piece of news.

Should I cheer the young lady up, honestly, Ionno.
Should I tell her not to follow her brother's advice, I'm as confused as anything.

However, little damsel, if you want to build up with your man, ensure that the effort is mutual and not one side, I hate hearing stories of how a lady stood by her man through the thick and thin and yet the nigga dropped her, your values seems to align, so follow what's your best for you and don't forget to grow together in this thing called relationship.

Me sef get where my shoe dey pinch me but no sensible young souls must be allowed to not some of our foolish mistakes, they can recreate their lives but experiences will always serve as a blueprint.

In all, I wish you peace and light.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by latolz: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Date who you want but be ready for the consequences.. Your brother must really be a role model..
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by MilitantAtheist: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Follow your brother's advice
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Goldbw122(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Go with your heart, ok you are on the right track.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by sandland: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
You better make your choice. Any how you will not regret it.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by advanceDNA: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
God1000:
This is sad, your own brother is telling you to follow yahoo guy.

Nigeria is finished

Lol.....

That one na end time brother...

Pímp....he wants to use hia sister for regular small cashout
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Kronikuz: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Werey brother. Why he no go do yahoo abi people wey dey do am get two heads ni?
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Coldfeets: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Faithellafranci:

If you really knew what you want, you wouldn't be confused at all.

Please, let this be the first and last time you will draw my attention to this type of nonsense.

In case you don't know, I have more important thing to be doing with my time.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Nasri100(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Hahahaha! Na only him fone nomba we need.

grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
I don't blame your brother... It's hard to see your own blood suffer needlessly

Try and talk to him about your plans with your boyfriend and let him know you guys are making moves
Does that mean he should force his sister to date a criminal? What if the yahoo boy ends up using her for rituals? That brother suppose to be arrested cos he no get sense
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by KingDash: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yahoo boys are the best to date...
Faithellafranci:

Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by franchasofficia: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
In life, to succeed and live a fulfilling life, you must not always follow your heart oh lol.

Our hearts can be deceptive at times, especially when it comes to issue of love and romance.

Its not as if your brother hates you or trying to force his belief on you, he is only being realistic and concerned about your future with the said guy that hasn't found his feet financially.

It was easier for a financially struggling young man to make it some years back than it is today because of overpopulation and internet globalization.

Almost every opportunity is filled to the brim. All sectors, even street hustle is filled and overflowing all thanks to consecutive useless Presidents and Governors of Nigeria.

Making it today from the trenches is mostly on luck, destiny and God's will and grace unlike some years back.

Yes many Yahoo boys today are useless and senseless, they will suffer and eventually jam say 20million naira, the next thing is to rent apartment at lekki where they pay 3million a year, buy car of 5 to 7million, and start sleeping at different night clubs doing dorime instead of using that money as a seed fund to startup their dream business or venture into something that renders service to Nigerians thereby increasing their income even without engaging in more scamming of vulnerable victims. Which was how Yahoo men of the past lived their lives and some ended up as respected politicians and company owners today employing people.

What am I saying? In as much as most Yahoo boys today are useless and lack sense of money management, some of them are wise and do invest their ill gotten money wisely that eventually lead them and their family to everlasting financial freedom, sadly.

So as a partner/wife/fiancé of a Yahoo boy making money now, you should apply wisdom and help him to invest wisely and secure a financially free future for him, for yourself and your family members.

Many rich and successful people you see or hear and envy started with illegal businesses or ventures, especially in Nigeria where government has rendered citizens hopeless. So don't think all the successful people and families you know and wish to be like started from legitimate business.

Look at Tinubu that many urchins are dying to defend today, he started as a rogue but today he is a respected Nigerian politician. Same is the case of so many other successful people.

But first, check very well if the said Yahoo boy have sense. Is he wise or is he one of those useless Yahoo boys who take Yahoo as their forever business venture without any other purpose in life? If he is one of such useless Yahoo boys, then run for your life cos his future is dark.

Lastly, romantic love is not enough reason to marry anybody in this life. Marriage requires more than romantic love and butterfly feelings.

If you don't have the financial background, the career or highly promising career goal or you don't already have a highly sought after career or skill, or the family background and the willpower or backup or foreign citizenship to help this guy you so much love that is not financially buoyant to come out of being broke, please you better leave the young man and not worsen his life miseries with yeye love that adds no other real value to human life.

In this life, always use your number 6 if not, you will live the life of a pauper, sadly cry

As for your boyfriend being all lovey dovey, kind, caring and humble, I am sorry to tell you this that financial brokeness humbles almost all men. You can hardly know the true character of a man until he becomes financially buoyant. Lack of money de make guys de loyal and humble to girls lol
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Itzurboi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
I don't blame your brother... It's hard to see your own blood suffer needlessly

Try and talk to him about your plans with your boyfriend and let him know you guys are making moves
Technically, yahoo boy won't make her suffer?
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
if you're an asset, your brother won't be seeing you as his bitcoin

your new found bf is not financially buoyant, he's a graduate, what then are you doing?

do you've skills, Education, engage with business or something ? if you dont have any of this, your brother is right to see you as mere machine that produces children and a money making machine
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by etrouble: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Go ahead joor.

Just tell your Yahoo boyfriend to use your brother for rituals not you. You can help him get some of the things your brother uses e.g. his under pants, even you can cut a small portion of his hair while sleeping, that should be enough for your Yahoo boyfriend and his Babalawo to you.
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
If Yahoo has made your brother so successful, why can't he set you up in business so you that have to rely on any man. Stupid broda
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by Maforgreats(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Juanmike:
Date a yahoo guy na, anyway the Mod wey ban me because of that Vulture meat griller, make we see fess for road, me way be cultist.
abeg how prsn dey knw if they ban am fr this nairaland abeg?
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by STENON(f): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Marry the right man. Tell your brother to marry a yahoo girl grin
Re: My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy by michoim(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
That your brother values money more than your life. Don't listen to him. Be wise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.