Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

UBA Cognitive Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Cognitive Assessment Test (6623 Views)

Executive Assistant Cognitive Assessment Test For BAT Applicants... Lets MEET / UBA Assessment Test / Assessment Test At Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,

I applied for UBA aptitude test, I got an email telling me I've been shortlisted for the first stage of their aptitude test, a friend of mine sent me a past question which I used to practice. I wrote the test and just last night, I got another email from them telling me I passed and I should take their cognitive assessment test.

Pls, is there anybody having this cognitive assessment past question? I really need it, pls help a sister I've been checking online and I can't find it, I would really appreciate if sent to my email address...thank guys

1 Like

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by prinxsamuel(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm writing the cognitive ability assessment tomorrow but needs clue to how the questions looks like.

The text is gonna be proctored via PC Webcam and mic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
prinxsamuel:
I'm writing the cognitive ability assessment tomorrow but needs clue to how the questions looks like.

The text is gonna be proctored via PC Webcam and mic.
so I heard, have you gotten past question?

1 Like

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by qanda: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
For the UBA Cognitive assessment test, Practice with the Workforce ability Test material at the job test section (Banking category) of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Aderayo17: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hi,

I want to be double sure; we can either write the test tomorrow or Thursday right?

1 Like

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by tangas: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
I wrote the 1st test on 17th and I didn't get the invite. Does that mean I failed the 1st one? My second thought is telling me "is batch by batch" .
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by SimpleGuy001: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2022
tangas:
I wrote the 1st test on 17th and I didn't get the invite. Does that mean I failed the 1st one? My second thought is telling me "is batch by batch" .

Move on
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2022
qanda:
For the UBA Cognitive assessment test, Practice with the Workforce ability Test material at the job test section (Banking category) of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Thanks
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Aderayo17:
Hi,

I want to be double sure; we can either write the test tomorrow or Thursday right?
depends on ur email, mine says I can write it today or tomorrow
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2022
tangas:
just wait till the end of the week, if you don't see an email, just move on
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by AlienRobot: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

For recently conducted workforce cognitive test questions and answers
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Sunbeamsam: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2022
I did the Cognitive Assessment. I didn’t finish before the timeout. Just 2 questions left.
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by HitlerGaddafi: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2022
Sunbeamsam:
I did the Cognitive Assessment. I didn’t finish before the timeout. Just 2 questions left.
Thought you must have learned your lessons from here https://www.nairaland.com/741622/uba-aptitude-test-what-expect/334#115946804

Allowing the system to submit for you is as good as not submitting.

Meanwhile how was it.
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Milesbillions(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Omo I was scheduled to write this test too but my laptop don spoil and getting a laptop is my biggest challenge right now..... don't even know how to do it
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by lekzy44(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Sunbeamsam:
Please can you give an hint on the kind of questions they asked. Are they anyway similar to the ones in the past question?
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Sunbeamsam: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

Thought you must have learned your lessons from here https://www.nairaland.com/741622/uba-aptitude-test-what-expect/334#115946804

Allowing the system to submit for you is as good as not submitting.

Meanwhile how was it.

It’s the 50mins test not the first 60 mins test. The page closed immediately the countdown was over. It’s different from the first assessment test. Well I wish all of us good luck.

1 Like

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Sunbeamsam: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2022
lekzy44:

Please can you give an hint on the kind of questions they asked. Are they anyway similar to the ones in the past question?

Can’t remember all self.

Logical questions
Critical thinking
Verbal reasoning
Mathematics.
…..something… critical thinking again.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Buruoma: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Sunbeamsam:

Can’t remember all self.

Logical questions
Critical thinking
Verbal reasoning
Mathematics.
Good luck.
you where mointored right?
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Whiney96: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Sunbeamsam:

Can’t remember all self.

Logical questions
Critical thinking
Verbal reasoning
Mathematics.
Good luck.

We can use calculator abi? undecided cry
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by HitlerGaddafi: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by HitlerGaddafi: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Whiney96:

We can use calculator abi? undecided cry
To be safe, just avoid it. They can assume anything. Even in live exams people use calculators to cheat not to talk of one been monitored via webcam where they can't see what's on the calculator screen/body or what you're actually doing with it.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by lekzy44(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sunbeamsam:

Can’t remember all self.

Logical questions
Critical thinking
Verbal reasoning
Mathematics.
Good luck.
Thank you bro
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by tundunakinbode: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sunbeamsam:
How was it ? And what were the questions like
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Desdynasty: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Good evening about the Uba workforce cognitive assement on the compatibility page, I am experiencing an issue with camera and microphone permissions..Any idea how I can go about this.. Thank you
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Milesbillions:
Omo I was scheduled to write this test too but my laptop don spoil and getting a laptop is my biggest challenge right now..... don't even know how to do it
can't you use ur frnd own? Dats wot I'll use cos I'm writing mine this morning
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Desdynasty:
Good evening about the Uba workforce cognitive assement on the compatibility page, I am experiencing an issue with camera and microphone permissions..Any idea how I can go about this.. Thank you
make sure the laptop you r using, the camera and mic are working fine, before u start u have to click on device compatibility, after allowing them access to your laptop camera, then you can start
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by Marezeama(f): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Desdynasty:
the instructions are there, just follow it
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by donfik(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
about the compatibility test, i just start the exam straight and it requested to allow the use of some of the gadgets though I notice the webcam was on and the like. i hope that is not a problem.
Re: UBA Cognitive Assessment Test by ApostleDelight: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Who was later called after the cognitive test

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. / Teaching Vacancies In An International School, Ikorodu / Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.