Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira (1107 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by emmyd002: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
I need a business I can start with a million naira that will be giving me profit everyday, the profit that makes sense tho, any ideas are welcome nd I'm open to learning too
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by emmyd002: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Toneypen247:
It all falls back to what business would you like to do at your free will and not imposed by others decisions.
I understand, that's was why I said I'm looking for ideas
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Lonestar124: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Carry that money go trade fair for lagos buy hundreds pieces of original power saw chain only, 8500naira for one so 100PCs is 850,000 bring it down here in Liberia, you will get the twice multiple of your capital in one month.

Use the remaining 150,000naira for transport and logistics.......Take advantage of Nigeria weak currrency, one piece of power saw here is 35us dollar,just check it by 600rate in naira
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Shifi1: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Electrical business
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by benwas123: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lonestar124:
Carry that money go trade fair for lagos buy hundreds pieces of original power saw chain only, 8500naira for one so 100PCs is 850,000 bring it down here in Liberia, you will get the twice multiple of your capital in one month.

Use the remaining 150,000naira for transport and logistics.......Take advantage of Nigeria weak currrency, one piece of power saw here is 35us dollar,just check it by 600rate in naira

I would like to know more
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Lonestar124: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
benwas123:

I would like to know more
What more?, I can be of help though.....

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by beysbeys: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm waiting for you at the Naira Forum, I miss you.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/www.WON.store
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfTYtL31b8
Telegram Channel: https://t.[b][Delete this part][/b]me/WONnews
WhatsAPP: https://wa.[b][Delete this part][/b]me/message/5OSALCHTNABIC1
Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/wonstore
Apple IOS App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1629608853
Andoriod App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=store.won.mobile

America Express Card, OneVanilla Card, Mastercard Card, iTunes Card, Google Card, Steam Card, Razer Card, Sephora Card, Nordstrom Card, Amazon Card, ebay Card, Macy's Card, Xbox Card, Foot Locker Card, Nike Card, Walmart Card, America Express gift card, OneVanilla gift card, wonnews, Mastercard gift card, iTunes gift card, Google gift card, won.news, Steam gift card, Razer gift card, Sephora gift card, Nordstrom gift card, Amazon gift card, ebay gift card, Macy's gift card, Xbox gift card, Foot Locker gift card, Nike gift card, Walmart gift card, gift card, exchange of naira, naira, Naira Exchange, gift card exchange, WON, WON store, won.store, secure exchange, fast exchange, fair exchange, AE card, AE gift card, Apple card, apple gift card, Google play store, Google play gift card, google play card, goolge store card, google store gift card, FootLocker card, FootLocker gift card, 3779, 4118, 4097, 5253, 3571, 4847, 4142, 4941, 5113, 5432, 5164, 5165, 5456, 2128, 4358, 4034, 4852, 3777

#wonstore #won.store #Wonsite #giftcard #card #google #itunes #apple #steam #AE #Americaexpress #OneVanilla#Mastercard #Visa #Razer #sephora #Nordstrom #Amazon #Ebay #Macy's #Xbox #FootLocker #Nike #Walmart #3779 #4118 #5253 #4097

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Lonestar124: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=benwas123 post=115999348]

I would
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by emmyd002: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Shifi1:
Electrical business
explain more pls
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by emmyd002: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lonestar124:

hmmmm, I have never been in Liberia's before talkless of selling goods over there, the cost of settling down over there may be high, I need more info on this pls, wanna learn more
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by emmyd002: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2022
pls your ideas are needed
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by VEXT: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Shifi1:
Electrical business

Can you tell me more about this business pls
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2022
emmyd002:
I need a business I can start with a million naira that will be giving me profit everyday, the profit that makes sense tho, any ideas are welcome nd I'm open to learning too
You can diversify your investment here with us for your financial security. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Iretiduro(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are in unprecedented period in the age of the world and more peculiar is our realities in Nigeria. With constant devaluation of the naira, bad governance with crazy monetary policies one has to be always on his or her toes. Every legal means available should be explored to be ahead of the crazy monetary and government inadequacies.

This opportunity isn't new but many have been doing it the absolutely wrong way. Also because of it high profitability, information about it has been discrete because many people knowing about it result in what we Nigerians know as 'casting'.

It's FOOTBALL TRADING; wait! I know what you're thinking already. It's not gambling or betting. This is the same strategies that have made Tony Bloom, Billy Walter, Akin Alabi and even Soname (owner of 9jabet and Remo stars) billionaires both in dollars and naira. A lot don't even know that betting companies trade sports too with their customers and you always hear the saying,'the house never lose'. Now how about you start trading like the house and not trade like a gambler or a bettor. This strategy is what took Jonas Gjelstad, co founder of trademate from $10k to $1M in one year; 12 months.

It is a highly concealed opportunity and the offering is only for 30 persons for two reasons; it's actually for something bigger later on and also an opportunity to be a founding part of something great that will liberate thousands of Nigeria.

Interested members will pay a membership fee of 1000 naira only with a 30 days money back guarantee. This connotes that if after 30 days you haven't made your money back, you are liable to claim your money back. Like I said this offer isn't for everyone and there are criteria to be met before you are even accepted.

The holistic offering include;
•Orientation on football trading
•Introduction to football trading exchanges
•Strategy information
•Fund management
•Signal provision for 30 days.

We do not intend to take in anyone after we have our 30members but membership fee will be reviewed and members required etiquette is even more stringent than money paid.

You've heard of different kinds of trading but here's is one where you almost never lose because you aren't betting but trading with strategies and fund management.

If you choose to make the payment, be ready to learn and you will have to learn before trading commences.

If interest kindly message on WhatsApp Zero 7 Zero Six 3 two four 2 three 44

You can also drop your number for us to contact you directly.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by odiinsgrace(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
$168 PayPal funds available for sale
Check signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Olaxbolax100: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lonestar124:

Hello bro...
Please I would love to know more about this.
Can you drop your whatsapp contact?
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Lonestar124: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Olaxbolax100:

Hello bro...
Please I would love to know more about this.
Can you drop your whatsapp contact?
OK,
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by michaelpenz(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Start a chemical product business...

Nigeria is still a virgin land for almost any chemical product business.
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Zealoy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lonestar124:

can i get your whatsapp number, will like to contact you
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Lonestar124: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Zealoy post=116118231]can i get your whatsapp number, will lik
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Zealoy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Lonestar124 post=116119450][/quote]08034323442
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Lonestar124: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zealoy:
Chat me if you are interested...+231881414611
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by michaelpenz(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2023
Think production...
Think chemical products production. Nigeria is still a virgin land for it.

You can first pay someone who knows how to formulate to give you formulation. Although formulation of some products may be very expensive, but it is worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YTJt5-bSY

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Increase Interest Rate (photos) / Investment: / Banks Never Lose In Forex Market.why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.