Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Finally There's A Crazy New Dance Called Itighi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Finally There's A Crazy New Dance Called Itighi (767 Views)

My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) / NGWEDE: The New Dance Craze In Nigeria / Watch Crazy New Dance, Alanta No Reach Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally There's A Crazy New Dance Called Itighi by illrhymes(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
ETIGHI DANCE,there's nothing like it.I'm so proud that this dance originated from AKWA-CROSS by Dikans.The yorubas came with the Popular yahozi dance, Alanta, Galala etc,but it can not be compare to the uniqueness of ETIGHI. We can take this dance to the international stage.In line with this,NATURE UDOH RECORDS is planning ETIGHI DANCE CHALLENGE. ndito CALABAR VS ndito UYO,with a cash prize of N.5 MILLION.MTV base and SOUNDCITY will cover the event.WE cannot do it alone,your advices and support is most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

New Orleans Union Of Entertainment All Stars-da Independents Ft Fiend / I Want To Rule The World – D’banj Speaks From His Based In America / BRAND NEW, YOU NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE...DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.