Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU (17807 Views)

We Will Review Appeal Court’s Ruling, Decide On Next Action – ASUU / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues / ASUU Rejects FG Negotiation Team, Says Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by UzorsTech: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Let them continue, the soldiers and police complaining for lack of weapon should also create an associate, and go on strike too.

Secondary and primary school teacher that are complaining about 15k per month salary should also strengthen their associations by merging, they should all go on strike too.

NMA and JOHESU should also merge so they can push for what they want, instead of migrating abroad, to people that doesn't even like them, the association should go on strike till fg double their salary, and provide enough equipment and PPEs.

Electricity workers should stop all this nonesense one day strike they always go for, go for indefinite strike, so their government would know what's going on.

Everyone should leave their place of work, come out and protest like we did during endsars, with seriousness, the revolution should spread to other African countries, let the foolishness of those we call leader stop, by the time we come out and start killing them one after the other.

The idiots hid millions of COVID-19 palliative, and lock millions of hungry people in their house.

They've used election to block people ears, we've forgotten that this same people have ruled us before and did absolutely nothing. Everyone is busy supporting same politicians that have been ruling us for over 20 years, 1 million match, trekking from states to states for the same politicians that ruled as governors before and did nothing. No one is talking about the 80 billion fraud, we are back to 2014 and 2018 situation, all we are concerned about now is voting the same leaders that have been ruling us, and couldn't achieve anything. Is this what we want to be doing every 4 years.

My Brother, I tire
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Damian10(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Nah!! i think you are the pathetic zombie for failing to realize that incessant strikes have done the the students and system more worst than good. If ASUU are hell bent on being educational super men, there should come up with a better ways to get things right
by now, knowing fully well that Nigeria has never known good governance.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Proudlyomonna: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2022
ASUU and FG make unu allow this Children wey unu don keep for house for months now go back to school na angry
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Getnewinfo: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2022
kelvinunilag:
All students who have attained the age of voting should have sense and not ever vote for APC !

Who do we now vote for? Please don’t say PO
Cause all these politicians are the same.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by adiori0303: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022
I only blame buhari for allowing his government to be sabotaged by ASUU/NLC.
Cus i just cant imagine holding a government to ransom few months to them leaving power.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2022
zhirkovrado:
This ASUU strike is seriously ruining me as a student, I'm even losing interest in going back to school. Someone should please recommend or even teach me an online skill.
This strike the carry me go where I no know.
Bros just dey comot from house immediately you wake up for morning, but if you come from well to do family then u can afford to watch game of thrones (house of dragons) when u wake up on the sofa.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Blackman sha

If it was whiteman now, he will do everything to ensure this kind of long strike never happens again after the first strike has ended. But in Nigeria the long strike continues to reoccur
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by alimiadedayo1: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I'll urge every student out there to go look for work or learn a skill or a trade.

And of course get your PVC ready so Nigerians can massively vote for peter Obi. Only Obi can rescue this country from these criminals
obi who cannot save Anambra will save Nigeria does that not sound stupid and disgusting to you?
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by richardokubo(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Let them continue, the soldiers and police complaining for lack of weapon should also create an associate, and go on strike too.

Secondary and primary school teacher that are complaining about 15k per month salary should also strengthen their associations by merging, they should all go on strike too.

NMA and JOHESU should also merge so they can push for what they want, instead of migrating abroad, to people that doesn't even like them, the association should go on strike till fg double their salary, and provide enough equipment and PPEs.

Electricity workers should stop all this nonesense one day strike they always go for, go for indefinite strike, so their government would know what's going on.

Everyone should leave their place of work, come out and protest like we did during endsars, with seriousness, the revolution should spread to other African countries, let the foolishness of those we call leader stop, by the time we come out and start killing them one after the other.

The idiots hid millions of COVID-19 palliative, and lock millions of hungry people in their house.

They've used election to block people ears, we've forgotten that this same people have ruled us before and did absolutely nothing. Everyone is busy supporting same politicians that have been ruling us for over 20 years, 1 million match, trekking from states to states for the same politicians that ruled as governors before and did nothing. No one is talking about the 80 billion fraud, we are back to 2014 and 2018 situation, all we are concerned about now is voting the same leaders that have been ruling us, and couldn't achieve anything. Is this what we want to be doing every 4 years.
Wth this ur plenty story u write here self so who is the right person now if u say the one million match we are doing for Obi is nonsense, from must of is addresses he has said all the things he did so u can go and verify before condemning him, he is nt a saint but far far better compare to the others throwing their self ok n the race Apc Pdp av been tested and this is where we are lets test some one new wth fresh ideas
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by GoooodHardDick: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

obi who cannot save Anambra will save Nigeria does that not sound stupid and disgusting to you?

Na Tinubu the drug lord way no fit save osun wan come save nigeria? Smoke dey your head.

Oga, I Hope you have your PVC ready? Together we can get it right this time around with PO. Join the Nigerian youths as we all massively vote for peter Obi, don't be left out in the struggle! Vote wisely. Vote PO
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Udumeh: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2022
APC !!!
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Ibegtodiffer: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
dewfun:
ASUU has lost it!
And the union is not realizing it. In the coming days, some Uni will start backing out.
The strike is not making sense again!
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by PeterObi4LP: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Fira09:
Strike continues, FG yet to take concrete action – ASUU

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/strike-continues-fg-yet-to-take-concrete-action-ASUU/

Nigerian Youth vote APC again and experience 1yr-6months strike on a stretch. Any student who have been home for 6months now and still go ahead to vote APC irrespective of tribe and religion, will spend 2 more years before graduation.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by JJuanMiguel: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Na Tinubu the drug lord way no fit save osun wan come save nigeria? Smoke dey your head.

Oga, I Hope you have your PVC ready? Together we can get it right this time around with PO. Join the Nigerian youths as we all massively vote for peter Obi, don't be left out in the struggle! Vote wisely. Vote PO
Rest oga
No be only po na popo.
They are all the same and the ideal thing is to retire all of them, enough of the recycling.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by VaselineCrew: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:

I second and third this

How can only a handful of people be making life miserable for 200 million people.

Then again, the people themselves are a problem. Their mindset has been warped, so they now support the same evil handful of people, plus it seems Nigerians have become too wicked and too lawless.

Don't believe me, watch how they drive. You will hardly find 1 or 2 Nigerians that stay in their lanes when driving and use their signal before changing lanes. Some think all these little things don't matter, but it does. Even Oga wearing suit and tie, driving range rover, is still driving on the lane white markings - He does not even understand what lanes mean, or maybe, he just doesn't care.

Naija
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Viraltrends123: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2022
richardokubo:

Wth this ur plenty story u write here self so who is the right person now if u say the one million match we are doing for Obi is nonsense, from must of is addresses he has said all the things he did so u can go and verify before condemning him, he is nt a saint but far far better compare to the others throwing their self ok n the race Apc Pdp av been tested and this is where we are lets test some one new wth fresh ideas
See them, always ready to fight for them. I still don't blame northerners that voted Buhari twice, everyone is the same. Obi was a minister of this country, and governor of Anambra, for 8 years as a young man. he couldn't do anything to Anambra, even Rivers state and Enugu that are also poor, are still doing better than Anambra. Should any Nigerians be fighting for this people. Should anyone be praying for politicians that ruined the country to come again, the same thing happened 2019, Buhari-Osibanjo and Atiku-Obi, everyone knew of them are failure, but Buhari won because he seems to be a the best if two bads.
Are we not tired of voting best of bads, must this people keep circulating, and turning us anyhow, and why are we always ready to fight for them.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Why won't the strike continue ? Strikes are ASUU's default mode of operation after all.

They have become accustomed to collecting salary without working grin
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Typicool8:
Very soon you will see zombies rushing to defend the useless govt as well as start insulting ASUU but the truth is that if slot of us were to be in ASUU's shoes, we would do worse.
No sane country jokes with their educational sector except Nigeria, the govt don't care simply because their kids don't study in Nigeria..I hope we get things right come 2023

U just said my mind
How can a government take education for granted and expect to have a bright future for the youth
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by toujurs: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
ASUU should rest, abeg are they mad or what!!!
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by tnerro1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thunder fire ASUU, anyway sha, na London my children go do university
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Adeniyi27(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Na wa o. This regime has done more harm than good
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by powerguy221: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
nawa oo

Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by jessica1900: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
It is quite sad that the educational sector seems to be taken less seriously by our government. We pray this strike and the fight thus far, ends soonest, and for all. If you have a skill you can teach very well or even a subject you can teach well, you can make good use of your time by visiting www.bwh.com.ng and signing up as a learning institution to get searchable by students willing to learn and work with you.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by wired4comfort(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Rest oga
No be only po na popo.
They are all the same and the ideal thing is to retire all of them, enough of the recycling.
You're very smart
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by alimiadedayo1: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

for your Information I am not voting for tinubu and I cannot vote for pandora your saviour because he is an hypocrite and I dont like an hypocrite
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Wwwq: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jesus
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by jimcaddy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's such a shame isn't it that s whole education sector is grounded because of ASUU strike. Nigeria is just not a sane country walahi. Have you ever heard any University union going on strike in other African countries? Only in Nigeria will nonsense keep happening. Like Nigerians are used to nonsense and will forever be used to nonsense.
Re: Strike Continues, FG Yet To Take Concrete Action – ASUU by Doyou2019: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Successlane:

O Y O is your middle name.
As long as the would be winner is a NIGERIAN, expect nothing different.
The problem is with the system and not the head.
Singing : One man can change the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik 2nd Batch And Prescience Admission List Released / School Building Collapses At Amukoko Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.