Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria (17735 Views)

Unilag Industrial Mathematics Or Lasu Computer Science / I Was Given Industrial Mathematics To Study / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Mathematics And Pure Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by mbappe: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
What can i do with bsc in industrial mathematics in Nigeria.pls I need a mature advice
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by correctyourself(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
mbappe:
What can i do with bsc in industrial mathematics in Nigeria.pls I need a mature advice

You can be the one calculating and telling us the number of industry in Nigeria. grin

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
mbappe:
You can use it to work anywhere in Nigeria be it hospital, schools, banks just name it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by jesmond3945: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
If you know what mathematics can do for you, you won't be asking this question.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Xsem(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
You can start up a jamb lesson tutorial or private lessons. You can as well, solve some of this insoluble mathematical questions and you be given an award like Nobel Prize.
And one more important thing, you can use your knowledge in probability and counting numbers to help us out on betting. Thanks

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Xsem:
You can start up a jamb lesson tutorial or private lessons. You can as well, solve some of this insoluble mathematical questions and you be given an award like Nobel Prize.
And one more important thing, you can use your knowledge in probability and counting numbers to help us out on betting. Thanks

There isn't any Nobel prize for mathematics.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Industrial mathematic is the branch of maths that deals with abstract analysis of concepts related to real life application in every other field. It very powerful yet underutilized.

It is like computer science. It analysis the mathematics that supports other fields and thus has a strong advantage. It can help you quickly understand other fields like accounting, statistics, medical computational problems, simulation, and even engineering.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
cc lalasticlala help this guy to front page, it might others too
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by dauddy97(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
mbappe:
are you newly admitted or about to graduate check this tread, I have asked similar question like this here
https://www.nairaland.com/4951893/should-continue-mathematics-write-jamb
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by InansBobo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can work in the bank, in a government ministries, consulting firms, any of the Armed Forces or paramilitary. U can check google for money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Hahjascho(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Are you on LinkedIn yet? ....if no , get yourself registered and search those having the same degree as you do........you tends to building relevant connection as well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nothing. Go abroad after completing the degree.
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by SweetBuns(f): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Help atiku calculate and count his losses grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by SoftP(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
High school teacher
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by adrian3000(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin

Don't disturb us bros, i learnt you voted for buhari

Ask him angry

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Lakside1955(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Be counting money in church cool

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by whytediamond(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
F
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by DaddyMorenike: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
any engineering company.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by freemanbubble: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can work in an electrical company
Like this our many many electrical power plant project going on in the entire nation started by buhari

You and industrial physics are the Same
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by sunnysunny69(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Try this .

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by xest(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
correctyourself:

You can be the one calculating and telling us the number of industry in Nigeria.
����
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by hopevalley: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Industrial mathematics is imply application of mathematics to galvanise industrial processes and solve problems. So, you can work mostly in financial institutions. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by nurez305(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Work as a teller in a bank
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Uglymind: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
SweetBuns:
Help atiku calculate and count his losses grin
Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by andrew101: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
enrol for ICAN OR look for a job in the bank
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by KingAzari: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by maigemuu: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
mbappe:

You can assist PDP to calculate Atiku's electoral score

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by adrian3000(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
dvrphilq:
Ok

Mods, make una ban this ediot na angry
Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by deepwater(f): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guy forget that degree, look for work to feed and cloth u

u no hear say BUHARI will be here for another 4 years?

u need to enter street

Abi una dey vote illiterate una think say na me una dey do,

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by davidwoodworker: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
you are fool for asking....

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Industrial Mathematics Degree In Nigeria by Caseless: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice course.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire At Federal Government Girls College Hostel, Umuahia / Couple Injured As Soldiers Smash LASPOTECH Workers’ Strike (pics) / FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.