Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought (34402 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by annyz: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is same lies APC have been selling to us.

They just wake up and come up with unverifiable achievements.

The country is safer now than before
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by gracealonev: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
oloriooko:
113mil years footprints shocked
haba people should be fearing God oooooo

This arbitrary number dropping is what made me lose interest in their findings lately.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Evilblackman(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lasgidi90:

So you are one of those who takes everything the bible wrote "literally".
I don’t even believe the bible, a book written by men , is as flawed as them .
Yes and no , you can assume what pleases you.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Grandmeister(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reallife17:
heavier beast, heavier than a dinosaur?
The blue whale is bigger than any known animal that has ever existed. And guess what? The blue whale is still in existence.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by stevenosa(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
jeromestarks:
Tinubu will win 2023 election.
Why do you like deceiving yourself?
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Ever8090: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Oga it's called carbon dating
carbon lies...
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Emperor88(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reallife17:
This is what these mofos fail to understand! After everything science has giving to the world, these mofos still doubt these little things undecided
They believe human beings can turn to bird at night and fly but ask them to proven under tight control they will start giving excuses. They believe a book that claim heaven and earth was created on the first day but ask them on what day was mercury and mars created. But they still doubt science that took humans to the moon something that their G*d should have prevented, they doubt science that can invented airplanes that can take you round the earth in hours, They doubt science that inverted mobile phones that can make you to speak to anyone, anytime and anywhere around the world.

6 Likes

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Evilblackman(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

The blue whale is bigger than any known animal that has ever existed. And guess what? The blue whale is still in existence.
No the blue whale is the biggest animal in existence not “ that lived “
The biggest was Patagotitan mayorum ,
Dinosaurs were gigantic according to scientific research
But I guess you would believe juju instead of science
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Grandmeister(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
PotatoSalad:

You have to believe them. The coal deposits in Enugu state should be a reminder of how old this planet is. Coal doesn't take thousands of years to form, it takes millions.
You should read up how trees died and compacted till they became coal.
Omo this Earth is full of mysteries.
How these scientists can accurately tell us when the next ten eclipses or asteroid flybys are going to happen, down to the last minute should be a clear example of what those people can do.
Look at evolution, we ask questions like humans aren't evolving, but we are. A good example of human evolution that we tend to downplay is Covid 19. Today, covid is now part of respiratory illnesses like bronchitis and asthma. Our bodies will accommodate them and in few years, it'll be normal.
If they said it's 100 million+ years, it's true.
While science tries to explain a lot of things in the world, there’s a flaw when you as a scientist begins to propagate something as an absolute truth. You said trees take a million years to become fossilised coal deposit? Tell me, under which experiment was it consulted to arrive to such an absolute conclusion? Surely for your postulation to be absolute, you also need to conduct your theory in a duration of a million years no? That is one thing with such theories. They are set so far in the past that nobody observed it and so far in the future that nobody can verify it.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by salem1996: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

They are showing you the prints but you don't believe.

A Nigerian would tell you plucking another man's ears would bring money yet you would believe.

The Nigerian is a complex being.

I would rather believe the latter than the former. Oyinbo dishing nonsense everyday because they know there is a black man to take them serious always. If it were the opposite now, you will be the first person to call it a myth. Even small piking know say this them TRUTH is a Lying TRUTH.

Las las, we all have the right to believe anything we want to so no offence. My offence against you calling somebody complex for not believing what you believe �
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by okoroemeka(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
constant1960:
I just dey reason what this people take us for

do you still doubt that dinosaur fossils are fake?what about the giant crocodile fossil discovered in the Chad/Niger desert with other sea creatures fossil that proves that the Sahara desert was once a sea,what about the fossils of early men,the homo erectus,homo habilis,the neathertal man many discovered by Mr Leakey in Kenyan rift valley of Africa, science is based on hard evidence and pure facts that can be investigated throughly by different researchers, unfortunately religion on the other hand is based purely on myths,legends,fables and storys passed down from generation to generation through hundreds and thousands of years to be distorted and mangled beyond fantasy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by rusher14: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
salem1996:

I would rather believe the latter than the former. Oyinbo dishing nonsense everyday because they know there is a black man to take them serious always. If it were the opposite now, you will be the first person to call it a myth. Even small piking know say this them TRUTH is a Lying TRUTH.

Las las, we all have the right to believe anything we want to so no offence. My offence against you calling somebody complex for not believing what you believe �

We are saying the same thing.

They present bones and remains, you say fables.

They present foorprints and radiocarbon dating records, you call bull.

Yet, you use the same theories to determine where there's oil and you don't argue about that one.

Na to nack pipe make e bust you sabi.

Houston, we have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by RZArecta(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
oloriooko:
are they trying to say the shifting and and mud under the river didn't cover those prints for 113 million years ? I'm from a riverine village and I know how deep and muddy/sandy river beds are and how rivers also have undercurrents. Something is not making sense here at all
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by CzarChris(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Make these Archaeologists dey try regulate their lies na. If dinosaur pass ontop cement wey dem just lay sef wey later dry, I no sure say you go see the clear footprints again after 10 years, in such environment undecided
Guy there's something called cementation of sediments in geology. Google is your friend.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Grandmeister(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

We insult religious folks for filling the gaps with God...but its fine when we tag a random foot print the the soil as that of a dinosaur's ....
It could have been anything extinct animal. It could have been a specie of ostrich or the emu or the 500 years extinct moa but NO, it has to be a dinosaur.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Freksy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

They've shown you skeletons - you don't believe.

They've shown you prints - you don't believe.

They've used the same geological principles to determine presence of hydrocarbon deposits - you still dont believe.

Yet , a small Nigerian boy living in ewekoro would be telling you they can pound a new born and it will produce money, next thing new borns would go missing.

There's a reason why your country is backwards.

Clocks we all rely on for daily time reading can at times be misleading. Whoever at times doubts result(s) of geologic clocks has his reason for doubting. That does not mean he is ignorant of the usefulness of the technology itself.

That you feel the prints' pic is logical and convincing enough for one to believe the findings makes me feel it's just a fine line that separates those who believe 'the small Nigerian boy' and those who believe the results of geologic clocks unquestionably for mere pics of prints.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Grandmeister(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evilblackman:

No the blue whale is the biggest animal in existence not “ that lived “
The biggest was Patagotitan mayorum ,
Dinosaurs were gigantic according to scientific research
But I guess you would believe juju instead of science
Lol you will believe something that animal with virtually no recorded history or even complete fossil was the biggest because it was told to you by some ‘scientists’ with a fancy name?
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by advanceDNA: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

It could have been anything extinct animal. It could have been a specie of ostrich or the emu or the 500 years extinct moa but NO, it has to be a dinosaur.

Lol...exactly....it could have been another creature...its like there was a bone specimen to corroborate the foot print ...

Here's a funny theory i came up with from their quick aliens and dinosaur conclusions

I think they have a card they intend to play with aliens and dinosaur......i suspect something will happen in the future and its like aliens and dinosaurs will be used to fill the gap...so they are creating the narratives now to make it settle easily in our mind... grin

1 Like

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Evilblackman(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

Lol you will believe something that animal with virtually no recorded history or even complete fossil was the biggest because it was told to you by some ‘scientists’ with a fancy name?
They’re fossils, you Are just a typical African man with Nigerian mentality
If you like keep doubting doesn’t concern me and the scientist .
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by suratwo62: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
oloriooko:

Abi!!!!!! Footprints ?? Under water for how many million years and now they can see them Please people should be fearing God ooo HABA
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by suratwo62: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evilblackman:

Fossils?? Under water. For how many years?? When no be say na iron. The animal waka onto sand. River cover the animal footprint. Now after how many million years under water you say na the footprint of the animal. You people should be fearing God ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Evilblackman(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
suratwo62:

Fossils?? Under water. For how many years?? When no be say na iron. The animal waka onto sand. River cover the animal footprint. Now after how many million years under water you say na the footprint of the animal. You people should be fearing God ooo!!!
Spoken like a true ignoramus
Do Bones decay Abi you think fossils means footprints only
Omo

1 Like

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by meedoLock(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abi den wan sey 113 million hours?

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Grandmeister(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evilblackman:

The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the assumption of knowledge. The assumption that being an African man I cannot question contemporary knowledge because a group of Caucasian scientists said otherwise. You claim to be pro science but you’re an enemy of knowledge.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Grandmeister(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evilblackman:

Show me the complete fossil of this animal.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by advanceDNA: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grandmeister:

Show me the complete fossil of this animal.

I thought the write up said footprint...how did fossil get into the matter??
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by BenjaminDomer: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
TruthinAction:

The biggest Elephant is like a puppy compared with the size of the Dinosaur they are talking about here.
T-Rex isn't that big
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Mrsoft3(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
oloriooko:

Shey you think say na Adam first Waka for earth abi
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by 2elliot: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Those lying luciferian fremasonsvlove their occultic numbers: 666, 66, 13, 33, 88, e.t.c. they imbed those numbers when lying always.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Cti28(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Oga it's called carbon dating
Can carbon dating, give an accurate figure of up to 113 million years?
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
oloriooko:
Really?

Which clave did you crawl out from ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos / Hairy Dog Portrayed As African Lion In Chinese Zoo Exposed / Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.