Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought (34331 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Evilblackman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Samajogs:
You're a big fool
Obtused cow
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by mightyleks(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reallife17:
Sure I don’t doubt that. But these people have more proof. What’s your proof sir? I personally don’t always like to talk about Religion anyways. The whole stuff cannot be understood
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by remsonik(f): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't believe this science discovery. This is not a dinosaur footprints.
I am a good lover of discoveries research and scientific invention but they got it wrong on this one.
Carbon-14 dating if used to date elements and stuffs of the dried river beds can also discover the same elements found on the dinosaur, on whales and other fishes and animals in the river also in the water. So me I think it's just an assumptions or speculations.

Only God the eternal one knows it all.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by TruthinAction: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

T-Rex isn't that big

The one mentioned here is about 44 tonnes in weight but the biggest Elephant is about 7 tonnes in weight.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by TruthinAction: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
The pre Adamic race is real. It is supported by the Bible even though there are no details on the creatures that were here before Adam was created.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
To you now you be thinker grin grin grin grin
Omo you dull sha grin grin grin

Explorerx:

Mumu
As you no fit use your brain think
Better go donate am to who need
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2022
oloriooko:
To you now you be thinker grin grin grin grin
Omo you dull sha grin grin grin

Mumu man
Even as I young
I get sense pass your old stupid self
A fool at 40 is a fool forever
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by thunderbabs: 5:10am On Aug 25, 2022
American archaeologists go jus dey estimate number of years like say na last week, haba....Mk una dey throw us lamba small small na
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Stanleyq: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by LordGuru1: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2022
oloriooko:
113mil years footprints shocked
haba people should be fearing God oooooo
shocked. grin grin grin Covid Scandemic was their major mistake that woke the World up to the fact that those are the very Top of these Science Organization have Deception and Enslavement of Humanity as their number 1 Priority.
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Goldmaxx(f): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2022
LordErrk:

So in your head, a foot print left in a water which is running, can still be visible after 100 million years.
Some things are jus common sense...no need for carbon dating
principle of stratigraphy... Law of superposition.

The water might not be running in that track as of the time the dinosaurs roamed there.

Then along time, there was deposition that covered and preserved the prints.
When a river or stream formed new channel, it started running on the trail... Subsequently eroding and exposing the prints as the water dried.
PALEOSTRATIGRAPHY
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by LordErrk: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Goldmaxx:
principle of stratigraphy... Law of superposition.

The water might not be running in that track as of the time the dinosaurs roamed there.

Then along time, there was deposition that covered and preserved the prints.
When a river or stream formed new channel, it started running on the trail... Subsequently eroding and exposing the prints as the water dried.
PALEOSTRATIGRAPHY

You just went to go and google rubbish grin
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Goldmaxx(f): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2022
LordErrk:

You just went to go and google rubbish grin
see this one. I'm a geologist. All these are facts I got while studying, I know a dunce like you didn't bother to go to class let alone paying attention.

Learn from professionals!
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by LordErrk: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Goldmaxx:
see this one. I'm a geologist. All these are facts I got while studying, I know a dunce like you didn't bother to go to class let alone paying attention.

Learn from professionals!

You're actually a dunce o...like a very big olodo. So I didn't bother going to "geology" class because I'm studying geology abi? grin
Olodo like you. Geologist ko geometrist ni grin
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
oponu oluya oloriburuku alainironu omo ale
na yansh your brain dey no wonder u no fit think grin grin grin grin
you don use all your brain sitdon grin grin grin grin grin

Explorerx:

Mumu man
Even as I young
I get sense pass your old stupid self
A fool at 40 is a fool forever
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
oloriooko:
oponu oluya oloriburuku alainironu omo ale
na yansh your brain dey no wonder u no fit think grin grin grin grin
you don use all your brain sitdon grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu
You fit even compose words
Deranged human being
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Composer weldone as your brain dull so we can see your composition
Oloshi abunu

Explorerx:

Mumu
You fit even compose words
Deranged human being
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
oloriooko:
Composer weldone as your brain dull so we can see your composition
Oloshi abunu

You just Comfirmed again that you are deranged
I am telling you your faults
And you are just blabbing nonsense
Making Yoruba people look stupid
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Didirin omugo grin fault finder ethnic bigot grin alaileko omo ashunu grin grin

Explorerx:

You just Comfirmed again that you are deranged
I am telling you your faults
And you are just blabbing nonsense
Making Yoruba people look stupid
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2022
oloriooko:
Didirin omugo grin fault finder ethnic bigot grin alaileko omo ashunu grin grin

Mumu
Nothing reasonable from your head
No wonder at your age(36-40) due to your moniker age. you are worthless
Arguing with your junior brothers agemates on a faceless forum like a kid and they are still more reasonable than you
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
So you tag yourself reasonable grin
Stop exhibiting your ignorance publicly aridin grin grin

Explorerx:

Mumu
Nothing reasonable from your head
No wonder at your age(36-40) due to your moniker age. you are worthless
Arguing with your junior brothers agemates on a faceless forum like a kid and they are still more reasonable than you
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
oloriooko:
So you tag yourself reasonable grin
Stop exhibiting your ignorance publicly aridin grin grin

Mumu
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Explorerx:

Mumu
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
oloriooko:
grin grin grin
Mumu
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2022
get some sense na haba!

Explorerx:

Mumu
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2022
grin >
oloriooko:
get some sense na haba!

Mumu
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
I leave you to your dilemma your case hopeless walahi grin

Explorerx:
grin >
Mumu
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
oloriooko:
I leave you to your dilemma your case hopeless walahi grin

Mumu
Fool
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by oloriooko(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Explorerx:

Mumu
Fool
Re: Texas: Dinosaur Tracks From 113 Million Yrs Ago Discovered After Severe Drought by Explorerx(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin
oloriooko:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos / Hairy Dog Portrayed As African Lion In Chinese Zoo Exposed / Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.