Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer (65194 Views)

COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Phraences: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
many families paying selling lands and taking loans to pay millions to kidnappers plus all the loved ones still in the bush just because they entered a train they paid for (over 4 months in the bush) and you want us to care about this? furrrrck off

All that doesn’t invalidate her pain. Be a human being!!!
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jimmythewise:
you made a lot of sense but those who are blinded by the system will stone you. Unfortunately they outnumber wise people in this world.

Jimmy the fool.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by LoveGifted(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
She needs Organic Stem Cell Therapy immediately.

We have used it to treat and cure several patients who battled different kinds of CANCERS and they are all Cancer FREE, healthy and Alive today

The first thing is to balance the Acid-Alkaline Count in her body system because her system is very Acidic at the moment.

She will spend for the treatment but she will be fine.

They should act fast ooo before it is too late.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Promiseisaac(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Na only God fit help her
Make she look for a prayer program service like pastors Jerry’s own and join
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Hanndye: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
many families paying selling lands and taking loans to pay millions to kidnappers plus all the loved ones still in the bush just because they entered a train they paid for (over 4 months in the bush) and you want us to care about this? furrrrck off

Even as your words are even cancerous, l like to tell you that every life should be cared for.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by BeanmanX(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Many of you on this forum are mentally deranged.
Including u,,,
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by kolima1067(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
so what?

Haba ... Did Mandela offend u before he died?
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Hanndye: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
ednut1:
Where are our fake Nigerian pastors. Cant they heal her

You are just like the thief on the left 'He saved others let Him save himself'.
Everything has it's own purpose.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Fxwarrior: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Hunger killed you the day you became a refugee in SA.

How many SA refugees do you know in COWgeria, sucker? cool

Is this necessary, sir? Must you stoop to this level?
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by goslowgoslow(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
Including u,,,
I don't make psychiatrist patient comments like you. Most you are animals that are supposed to be locked up in a zoo.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Is this necessary, sir? Must you stoop to this level?

Against people attacking me, yes I have to defend myself.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by BeanmanX(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I don't make psychiatrist patient comments like you. Most you are animals that are supposed to be locked up in a zoo.
U should also be locked up in a zoo too...
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Starzo: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But he's right na,why can they do nothing now?
Na only to deceive mumu with fake prophecies,and miracle.

Did she tell you she went to meet any pastors and they denied her??

And what dragged pastors in it??...

Okay as pastors nor heal am so, carry am go meet one of your paedophilic terrorist imams to handle her
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
Bros calm down no one force u to comment in the first
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by damiloladuke: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwipay:
Life!

Meanwhile, I sell PayPal funds for 550naira per Dollar... www.kwitok.com/paypal

Scamming thief. Did your father pay for that domain name you're using to scam people.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by ijobanikky: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

important to who & who in Nigeria? Beautiful thread kill you there
hhhhmmm,stop that mister man
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by goslowgoslow(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
U should also be locked up in a zoo too...
I won't exchange words with you again since I already know you have mental problems. See your psychiatrist before you enta market. Bye animal!
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by grandstar(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

I am not ugly. I am very very UGLY.
Hahahaha. hungry blogger wants us to care about Mandela's grand child. hahahahahahahahahahaha

look for another story before hunger kills you

Caring for someone else doesn't mean you don't appreciate what you or others ypu know are facing. It's just humanity (Read Romans 12:15)
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by BeanmanX(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I won't exchange words with you again since I already know you have mental problems. See your psychiatrist before you enta market. Bye animal!
Oga u are the one that hv mental problems,,u need to see a shrink ASAP before you enter market,, swerve animal! cool
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Parrot69: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

I've been here for years and slayed many trolls including you. I believe I've totally decapitated your damn brainless flat.head and that you'll think twice before vomiting rotten spiceless jollof in my direction again.

Shut up you ba*tard son of a bish !.
Irredeemable vag*bond
Whose trolls have you slayed ?
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
grandstar:

Caring for someone else doesn't mean you don't appreciate what you or others ypu know are facing. It's just humanity (Read Romans 12:15)

Who the hell is Romans? Please shift.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hanndye:

Even as your words are even cancerous, l like to tell you that every life should be cared for.

tell that to Buhari and Nigeria railway corp. I can't be in Nigeria and give a shiet about an ex president's daughter somewhere in SA
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Phraences:

All that doesn’t invalidate her pain. Be a human being!!!

she is well cared for already. my care or indifference makes no difference. Be human? have you ever fasted and prayed for those railway victims? Teach me how to be human. please furck off.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mozegee:
I don't fucking know who you are but you behave like a kid. Don't write because u think is your right to do so,sometimes you ignore.

Your mother and father behave like kids. I am at full liberty to sit on this chair and spend my whole day replying IF I FEEL LIKE and I do not need your invalid worthless VALIDATION.

May God punish you for trying to tell me how to behave. your papa.

Yes I feel like being a kid today. deal with it.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Memeni(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
She's so beautiful!!!

Run to Jesus and he will heal you... I know he will...there's nothing impossible for him to do
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Falseprofet2:

You can always keep quiet if you dont have anything to say.
She is Mandela grand daughter. She is dying
Of course its newsworthy
Her news and bad governance in nigeria are not mutually exclusive.
Mandela is a hero to millions. A little education and more humanity would help you

A little education would have told you that I don't care. Simple.
Mandela is a hero. So what? Must I care about his furcking grand daughter chilling in a super hospital and getting the best care? No.
Humanity? How many SOS homes have you visited this year? How much tears have you cried for senslessly killed or missing Nigerians.?
Hero Kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
edosignature:
Must you always display your ignorance on social media?

Get sense for once & stop doing drugs.

the drugs your mother is selling to feed you.
social media kill you there
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Phraences: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

she is well cared for already. my care or indifference makes no difference. Be human? have you ever fasted and prayed for those railway victims? Teach me how to be human. please furck off.

Go f*ck yourself. Did i mention fasting and praying for her anywhere in my post? Goat.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Phraences:

Go f*ck yourself. Did i mention fasting and praying for her anywhere in my post? Goat.

But you mentioned HUMANITY asking me to be human hence the question. But you have comprehension issues like a darrrrrft basstard.

It will not be well with your mother for not teaching you how to mind your business. Olori buruku Omo Ale jatijati grin
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by AmazingELixir: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
you want us to care about someone getting the utmost care in the hospital over there in SA? NO I DON'T CARE.

Talk about your personal conviction however bizarre and don't generalize, the " us" don't exist....only troubled people can share in this your opinion.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Talk about your personal conviction however bizarre and don't generalize, the " us" don't exist....only troubled people can share in this your opinion.

Now let me take you to school for free since your education is a waste or your father was so useless to even care to send you to school.

the "US" would have been of concern here if I had gone further to say WE DON'T CARE. My decision not to care was not general but you lack the ability to read before rushing to respond to your troubled father. you better go back to school and learn simple comprehension.
Troubled people? even mad people use the phrase to disguise and try to seem smart. Who are you fooling?
You either care or not and that is none of my business so Swerve.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Abakelawal(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cancer na rich people sickness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.