Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer (65197 Views)

COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by damiloladuke: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwipay:
Life!

Meanwhile, I sell PayPal funds for 550naira per Dollar... www.kwitok.com/paypal

Tekena Ukulor
Wema Bank
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by toprealman: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
you want us to care about someone getting the utmost care in the hospital over there in SA? NO I DON'T CARE.
many families paying selling lands and taking loans to pay millions to kidnappers plus all the loved ones still in the bush just because they entered a train they paid for (over 4 months in the bush) and you want us to care about this? furrrrck off
Showsome love bro
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by perdollar(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is Mandela's family cursed? One died of HIV, this one has cancer, one is a homosexual etc
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by kingsceemark(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
you want us to care about someone getting the utmost care in the hospital over there in SA? NO I DON'T CARE.
many families paying selling lands and taking loans to pay millions to kidnappers plus all the loved ones still in the bush just because they entered a train they paid for (over 4 months in the bush) and you want us to care about this? furrrrck off

Broke poverty heartless angry human form Tinubu Agbado urchin, no make me curse you, imbe
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Fahrenhite(m): 1:42am On Aug 25, 2022
TMKsouth:

Angry ugly man, buzz off.

His anger is not misplaced.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Davytech(m): 2:42am On Aug 25, 2022
SAMBARRY:
May God heal her lipsrsealed

Shey Nelson Mandela Never labour in vain like this? lipsrsealed by now he will be rolling in his grave to see all the nonsense going on in South Africa and the way the entire Africa is at war with itself while the Europeans are having a field day and his own grandchild is ill lipsrsealed

Mind you black kill blacks, in as much as black hates blacks. Let's leave europe out of this.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Progressyac: 4:42am On Aug 25, 2022
For the seek of your grandpa
We pray for healing and be heal Amen
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2022
kingsceemark:

Broke poverty heartless angry human form Tinubu Agbado urchin, no make me curse you, imbe

You can't give what you don't have.
All you have is curses and it will continue down to your children and to your 15th generation.

Broke? LoL grin. you got jokes grin
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2022
TMKsouth:

I wonder how you gonna piss yourself now that this thread had made front page.

Are you at any random airport in the world doing drug shitting tests?

You made front page? really? Oh my God you have made it in life. Elon & Bezos must be broke compared to you because of this. congrats

Yes. I am at the airport called YOUR MOTHER'S VAGINA doing some tests there. not drug test though. It stinks, thank God for oxygen tanks & ventilators.

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by SAMBARRY: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Davytech:

Mind you black kill blacks, in as much as black hates blacks. Let's leave europe out of this.
yeah right.leave people who instigate fight against each brothers so they can keep plundering cheesy
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by VULCAN(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2022
When you care about nothing beyond what directly concerns you then you have lost a portion of your humanity.

There are people who will NEVER visit Africa in their lives and have no ties here but their money visits Africa every month to ensure that some village somewhere gets pipe borne water.

Yet these people have worries of their own and there are problems in their environment that the govt is not attending to.

superCleanworks:
so what?
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
VULCAN:
When you care about nothing beyond what directly concerns you then you have lost a portion of your humanity.
There are people who will NEVER visit Africa in their lives and have no ties here but their money visits Africa every month to ensure that some village somewhere gets pipe borne water.
Yet these people have worries of their own and there are problems in their environment that the govt is not attending to.

how many hours have you PERSONALLY spent with homeless people this year alone? be honest.
how many of your friends have you dragged/forced/carried to visit the motherless this year alone?
have you ever bent your twisted knees to pray for terrorist/kidnap victims in Nigeria? have you written to government agencies on their behalf?
lots of verifiable SOS children's' homes bank accounts everywhere. how many have you transferred simple 200 naira to?
How many volunteer works have you done for the helpless, homeless, needy, widows, lost, bereaved, dying of no relation to you?

I REFUSE to care about this individual somewhere in a beautiful, lovely, comfortable SA hospital when I have many of them right here in my own zone. that is My unwavering choice and I am not here to impress you. does it make me less human according to your opinion? WHO GIVES A SHYT?

Humanity scatter your head there. Hypocrite.
hide your tail between your tiny legs and fuckck off.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by theTranslator: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
macjurek:
My dear sister,Cancer is curable by God of Chosen, kindly follow us :
1.www.facebook.com/chosen Television

2.www.youtube.com/chosen Television

Please very important Thursday ,Time:8:00am

get tha fuucck outta here
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by foreshore(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Falseprofet2: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

A little education would have told you that I don't care. Simple.
Mandela is a hero. So what? Must I care about his furcking grand daughter chilling in a super hospital and getting the best care? No.
Humanity? How many SOS homes have you visited this year? How much tears have you cried for senslessly killed or missing Nigerians.?
Hero Kill you there.
Lol
How is your failed furniture business coming?
Mandela remains a hero. He is not responsible for your poor sales, your ill-fitting designs and cutting corners is responsible for your poverty.
Goat!
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Lol
How is your failed furniture business coming?
Mandela remains a hero. He is not responsible for your poor sales, your ill-fitting designs and cutting corners is responsible for your poverty.
Goat!

Hahaha Failed?
you got jokes. seems you missed your calling as a comedian.

you can't answer my simple HUMANITY questions then you are now talking about business.
-----------
Mr Successful Business Man.
How many SOS homes have you visited this year?ZERO.
How much tears have you cried for senslessly killed or missing Nigerians.? ZERO.
Mr Humanity.
Answer and stop beating around your mother's bush. LoL
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by edosignature(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
You've been advised severally to stop doing drugs but you wouldn't listen, now see you displaying your ignorance on social media.

Get sense for once.

superCleanworks:

the drugs your mother is selling to feed you.
social media kill you there
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 3:54am On Aug 26, 2022
edosignature:
You've been advised severally to stop doing drugs but you wouldn't listen, now see you displaying your ignorance on social media. Get sense for once.

Eyyah this one is trying really hard.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Parrot69:

Shut up you ba*tard son of a bish !.
Irredeemable vag*bond
Whose trolls have you slayed ?

You - maggot69gaysexposition

U still dare take me on? You must be suffering from your endemic baboonpox grin
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Parrot69: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
TMKsouth:

You - maggot69gaysexposition

U still dare take me on? You must be suffering from your endemic baboonpox grin

It's like you have signed up your death warrant upon returning from jail?
Don't try me cos I'll make sure you drink poison cos your life now is utmost miserable. Rottweiler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.