Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Don't Let These Food Myths Hold You Back! They're Not True! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Don't Let These Food Myths Hold You Back! They're Not True! (1212 Views)

Many People Probably DONT Know The English Names Of These FOOD/ DRINK / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let These Food Myths Hold You Back! They're Not True! by Escamenu: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you live in Naija, you may have heard about these food myths before. Some of them are actually hilarious ���.

1. Coconut water will dull your intelligence.

2. Your growth will be slowed down in life if you consume snails.

3. Eating fish eyes will both enlarge your eyeballs and render you mentally retarded.

4. Eating fish heads also weakens our cognitive abilities. You might as well never eat any fish.

5. If you drop something you're eating on the floor, don't pick it up because the devil has already had a taste. The devil, it seems, exclusively dwells in Nigeria.

6. The chicken's hindquarters will make you talkative, so avoid eating them.

Don't forget to check out Esca. We reward you for just eating nice meals. It's FREE!, I talked about how it works here�

https://escamenu.com/blog/escamenu-food-and-cryptocurrency-cashback

1 Like

Re: Don't Let These Food Myths Hold You Back! They're Not True! by Escamenu: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Food myths are terrible I must say. Although some are funny ��...I'll share more soon.

If you're a foodie like me, you'll definitely love what Esca is doing, they give you free cashback for eating nice meals.

See how it works here
https://escamenu.com/blog/escamenu-food-and-cryptocurrency-cashback
Re: Don't Let These Food Myths Hold You Back! They're Not True! by Escamenu: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Food myths can be so crippling. Don't let them hold you back.
Re: Don't Let These Food Myths Hold You Back! They're Not True! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
These are childish food myth.

There's one I heard in adulthood.
The woman said if you eat directly from the pot, you'll experience delay in whatever you do in life. That the rains will delay you in any event you're preparing to attend. Something in that line Sha.

How true is this one?
Re: Don't Let These Food Myths Hold You Back! They're Not True! by Escamenu: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol....this is funny....not true at all
Blessedmercy8:
These are childish food myth.

There's one I heard in adulthood.
The woman said if you eat directly from the pot, you'll experience delay in whatever you do in life. That the rains will delay you in any event you're preparing to attend. Something in that line Sha.

How true is this one?

(1) (Reply)

How To Plan A Dinner Party / Food Forum Rules / Bachelor/Lazy Man Jollof Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.