Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) (47999 Views)

Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder / Sheikh Goni Aisami: Army Dismisses Two Officers Over murder Of Yobe Cleric / How I Murdered Islamic Cleric Who Offered Me Free Ride - Soldier Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by mccloud224(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Grandemperor:

Mr Whites, you must develop the US of A:
Army major kills 13 people in
Fort Hood shooting spree www.history.com The deadly assault, carried out by Major Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, was the worst mass shooting at a U.S.
military installation. Early in
the ...

2009 Fort Hood shooting -
Wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org
On November 5, 2009, a mass
shooting took place at Fort
Hood, near Killeen, Texas. Nidal
Hasan, a U.S. Army major and
psychiatrist, ...

Shootings · Shooter · Investigation and prosecution Soldier shoots several dead at US army base www.islamweb.net 4 Mar 2014 · A shooting has left at least four people dead including the gunman and 16 injured at a US Army base in Fort Hood Texas the site of another ...

U.S. soldier held in shooting
rampage that killed 16 ... www.washingtonpost.com 11 Mar 2012 · KABUL — An American soldier walked off his base in a remote southern Afghan village shortly before dawn Sunday and opened fire on civilians ...

Are you bringing up ONE incident that occurred on US soil in comparison with numerous atrocities committed by our armed forces daily? Before the EndSARS mishap, do you know how many innocent defenseless citizens who lost their lives to those policemen EVERYDAY? Can you even compare your example to the shooting spree carried our by our soldiers? Do I need to bring up Odi and Saki Biam?

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Grandemperor(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
mccloud224:

Are you bringing up ONE incident that occurred on US soil in comparison with numerous atrocities committed by our armed forces daily? Before the EndSARS mishap, do you know how many innocent defenseless citizens who lost their lives to those policemen EVERYDAY? Can you even compare your example to the shooting spree carried our by our soldiers? Do I need to bring up Odi and Saki Biam?

Like seriously?

Yes, ''like seriously'', you need medical attention. You alleged that ''developing'' climes would psychiatrically handle the extant situation in ''backward'' Nigeria. Sire, I have given you instances, not ONE, perpetrated by a military psychiatrist in the USA, and another perpetrated in Kabul, Asia. If you mention Odi and Zaki Ibiam, I give you Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I give you the holocaust, the gas chambers against the Jews. I, also, give you operation Desert Storm. I give you john F. Kennedy. I give you the prime minister of Sweden in 1986 per Olof Palme. I give you the two young igbo and yoruba graduates as security workers last month in Canada. I give you Black Lives Matter. ''Like seriously'', you require cerebral medical care!
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by mccloud224(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Grandemperor:

Yes, ''like seriously'', you need medical attention. You alleged that ''developing'' climes would psychiatrically handle the extant situation in ''backward'' Nigeria. Sire, I have given you instances, not ONE, perpetrated by a military psychiatrist in the USA, and another perpetrated in Kabul, Asia. If you mention Odi and Zaki Ibiam, I give you Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I give you the holocaust, the gas chambers against the Jews. I, also, give you operation Desert Storm. I give you john F. Kennedy. I give you the prime minister of Sweden in 1986 per Olof Palme. I give you the two young igbo and yoruba graduates as security workers last month in Canada. I give you Black Lives Matter. ''Like seriously'', you require cerebral medical care!

I think you just fell of a cliff. My "medical issues" are minor (at least my brain is still intact).
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Grandemperor(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
mccloud224:

I think you just fell of a cliff. My "medical issues" are minor (at least my brain is still intact).
Are you through stating bunkum? Who gave you the impression that your cerebral nonfunctionality or semblance, thereof, has instantaneously been relieved? FYI, civilization started in Africa with dissemination in the Arab world. The Vandals, Barbarians, etc of Europe distributed the psyche of their wanton destruction and occupation to the rest of the world. We merely defend and extricate ourselves from the evil that has descended on us in the name of development. I challenge you to oppose my response to your gibberish. I'm the Grandemperor. What I don't know is not worth knowing, or is non-extant. Bring out your puerile and insipid imputations and postulations, and I will remit same to you and your Western extremists, manipulators and bigots.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by mccloud224(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Grandemperor:

Are you through stating bunkum? Who gave you the impression that your cerebral nonfunctionality or semblance, thereof, has instantaneously been relieved? FYI, civilization started in Africa with dissemination in the Arab world. The Vandals, Barbarians, etc of Europe distributed the psyche of their wanton destruction and occupation to the rest of the world. We merely defend and extricate ourselves from the evil that has descended on us in the name of development. I challenge you to oppose my response to your gibberish. I'm the Grandemperor. What I don't know is not worth knowing, or is non-extant. Bring out your puerile and insipid imputations and postulations, and I will remit same to you and your Western extremists, manipulators and bigots.

You know what's funny? There is nothing (absolutely nothing) you are yammering about that I haven't read on EONS ago...You deviately (or derailing ) from ths main topic and dropping unnecessary bogus names doesn't impress me neither does it makeyou seem "smart" nor learned. You actually sound like someone who just began reading encyclopedias and next you have God complex.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Grandemperor(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2022
mccloud224:

You know what's funny? There is nothing (absolutely nothing) you are yammering about that I haven't read on EONS ago...You deviately (or derailing ) from ths main topic and dropping unnecessary bogus names doesn't impress me neither does it makeyou seem "smart" nor learned. You actually sound like someone who just began reading encyclopedias and next you have God complex.
You ''deviately'', what is that? Illiterate of EONS ago.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by mccloud224(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Grandemperor:

You ''deviately'', what is that? Illiterate of EONS ago.

Go get a job "Einstein" wanna be. I'm pretty sure you haven't heard of "typo errors". You are jobless!!!!
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Grandemperor(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
mccloud224:

Go get a job "Einstein" wanna be. I'm pretty sure you haven't heard of "typo errors". You are jobless!!!!
What is Einstein, the confused Jewish objectification of boredom? Hey, it is merely ''typo'' and not ''typo errors''. You never cease to demystify the cotton wool between your two decorations called ears. FYI: Nairaland tenet & precept Numero [21]. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Maybe he did that on self defense. All Muslims are terrorists or terrorist's apologists

Useless human beinh u will forever remain under norther rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.