Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage (38755 Views)

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by eminikansoso(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:

He covered the tattoo of his wife with that of a dog.

Correct strong man. I've always known your movies are reflection of what and who you are.

No time to ink disloyal creatures on your body. Dogs are loyal. They deserve the ink more than the other breed with bress and nyash.

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Femiwilli: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Bigfish121(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Opportunity to enjoy fresh pussy. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Bmaster(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Well, he got himself a new sex mate. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Men are something else. Good for him.
There is something fishy about your profile pic.

I'll put you on my watchlist,and I mean it. shocked
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Bizibi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wawelexy:

Same thing I was thinking....

Not only the Nigerian girls are useless.... All of them.
and you cuddle and Bleep em. Aren't you guys tired of bashing Nigeria girls.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by godofuck231: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
While nigerian women deny their husbands sex white women need it like vitamin D , they end up as angry old hags looking at young girls like pests to be killed
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Elporo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
rijano:
Dump her ass bro. Get a good lawyer and make sure she doesn't get a dime she didn't earn

I think he's ready. Afterall, he did coverup a tatoo of his wife with his dog's. And has been hiding assets. Dude is worth way more

grin
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Emperorx: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
They will be married again after all this isn't their first devorce
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Elidrisy20: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
BloomingDale:
Stallone has expired. The wife still looking young and beautiful. She should get a younger bobo that can drill her well.
badguy
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
the fact that he covered the tattoo of his wife with a tattoo of his dog, says a lot about this issue.
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by MrUchenna1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO.... MOVE ON
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Gbeng30(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Because of dog ke, anyway that's oyinbo life style...they can do and undo may be bcoz their law they function over there....for naija which lady want divorce star when baby mama self plenty... grin grin
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
And that breed with breast and yansh birth you!. Cater for you while young. Get some respect boy!! Even if you don see shege from love be4 that doesn't mean you should develop such bitterness towards the gender.
Zonefree:

Correct strong man. I've always known your movies are reflection of what and who you are.

No time to ink disloyal creatures on your body. Dogs are loyal. They deserve the ink more than the other breed with bress and nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hummmm....o deep lipsrsealed
Pomladee:
You can never satisfy a woman

Except she has the spirit of God
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by sharpwriter(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rebuke:
Dude was 42 when the wife was 19 years when they started dating. Man is now 72 meaning the wife will be 49 years now.

Dude actually raised her, it's not a small journey. Madam should chil and enjoy her husband....the fact that he wasn't even accused of infidelity or abuse of any kind against the woman means he is a cool guy.

76 and 54

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by victorazy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:

This man no soft at all, he's just a replica of himself in a movie, STUBBORN.
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Horokrox: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rebuke:
Dude was 42 when the wife was 19 years when they started dating. Man is now 72 meaning the wife will be 49 years now.

Dude actually raised her, it's not a small journey. Madam should chil and enjoy her husband....the fact that he wasn't even accused of infidelity or abuse of any kind against the woman means he is a cool guy.

He's 76(born 6 July 1946) undecided
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Horokrox: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
BloomingDale:
Stallone has expired. The wife still looking young and beautiful. She should get a younger bobo that can drill her well.
He's 22 years older than her he's 76(born July 6th 1946) while she's 54(born August 14th 1968) undecided

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Nonexisting: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Well, he got himself a new sex mate. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Men are something else. Good for him.
Is that the interpretation you got from this whole story? I was expecting a logical reasoning from a vaginarian, foolish me.

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by KingOfTheDamned: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ikennaford:
Imagine dog collected his wife from him grin omo the way dogs deh bang women nah ehh,a whole Rocky Balboa..I heard one of his daughter was the product of the dog her name is Ellen, she's 14 with tail

You are a stark iliterate

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by bayelsa1son(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rebuke:

Actually he's 76 years old.....6 years older than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by elepeter: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't think so, the wife has been looking for an opportunity to leave the marriage that's what happend
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by KingOfTheDamned: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why do ugly girls always talk rubbish ?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by KingOfTheDamned: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Pandev post=116052373]dog? Well he must have realized that the dog is better than the wife. He will definitely draw another tattoo of the dog on top of the wife's tattoo on his back. ;S[/quote
For sure..

It's obvious he divorced her over her fvck ups..

It's also obvious he intentionally tattooed the dog over his wife's tattoo on his arm.. there was no mistake... He was sending a message that the dog is more.loayal and loved than she ...

Baba will surely cover the tattoo of his wife on his back

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by dalass(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wawelexy:

Same thing I was thinking....

Not only the Nigerian girls are useless.... All of them.

Some people forget they do have females as mothers and that whatever they say do address their mothers too.

Well, what do I know? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Gkay1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Just imagine, """"dog"""
I trust Calabar people, den go don cook d dog since.
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by chuksoyo21(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
For the love of rot, it's ok, Sylvester....
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by inosend: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer,Jennifer, where did i hear that name. I guess she is expendable after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) / New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.