Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) (29079 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / Fried Rice: My Favourite Food / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by abikason(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
udomma1005:

......... BAT man!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Shagbatshagba: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
please who can help me with 1k so i can eat today if i dey make i die
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by vikstandon(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
ouzo1:
Fufu and Frog meat.

You made it look appealing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mix my cooked indomie with garri
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Vivvvy1(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Beans and indomie grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by RPG2020(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Starch and Ogwó soup...

I can sell the whole of Delta State just for a plate of Starch and Ogwó soup.

May God continue to bless the person that discovered this delicacy.

Only delta state why nor add Russia join and wait for Putin grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Agbado and cassava grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by iammarvellux(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Here Comes your favourite delicacies...

AGBADO AND CASSAVA

grin

Bon appetit

Get in here to order your Fashionable items at the right prices, click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/7180601/affordable-high-quality-fashionable-items

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Zico777(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:
A sequel to the Weirdest food combo thread, in this thread, let us know your favourite food combo.
What combination of foods get your taste buds excited?

Mine are:
Beans and dodo (soft fried plantains).
Fried eggs and plantains.
Jollof rice and beans.

I could get carried away eating those.

Picture credit: Mine.
Mehn! I can still relate with the other two, but jollof rice & beans is not it nah!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Abusadiq01(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Starch and Ogwó soup...

And why is it in a black pot... U be cultist?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zico777:

Mehn! I can still relate with the other two,

but jollof rice & beans is not it nah!

Have you ever tried it? You might never know what you're missing o. cheesy
Jamaicans and Cubans don't joke with rice and beans combo.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Toks2008:
Agbado and cassava grin

Balanced die-yet. grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Olat4421: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Egusi with pounded yam
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by PlayMaker14: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
Abeg no sell my babe join o
If she base for Delta, I am sorry bro, there's nothing I can do....

grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by PlayMaker14: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Damseldammie:

Yam porridge
Thank you Dammie.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Zico777(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Have you ever tried it? You might never know what you're missing o. cheesy
Jamaicans and Cubans don't joke with rice and beans combo.
Babe, white rice, stew & beans is heavenly infact that was what I ate a while ago.
Not jollof rice & beans that OP stated nah.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Emdebby2: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
White rice and ofe akwu
Egg sauce and yam
Sandwich � and coffee
Fired eggs and bread
Beans and yam

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Emeka71(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Garri with rice and beans.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by franxalive(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lakside1955:
Garri, yam, cassava and dodo

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by blacknoir: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okro and bread tongue
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by ImaIma1(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Cowtail peppersoup and agidi is an underestimated combo.
The day I had it, I was like Woah! cheesy

Yam and palm oil with nothing but salt in the oil reaches down my soul.

Rice and vegetables

Bread and beans

Garri, sugar, milk, groundnut and kulikuli

Fufu and Edikaikong.

Beans and yam (with the yam cooked with the beans)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Slurity(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Starch and Ogwó soup...

is that a soup or pourage?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by breadplanets(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
lilyheaven:
Did you say pepper soup and soft bread? shocked
yez maram cool
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Chopcy29: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Nothing, absolutely nothing taste so delicious like Ogwó soup... A two times Balon D'or winner in the soup world shouldn't be compared with others.

By the way, what is asaro?

You just dey hype this thing wey be like a toddler shit
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
ImaIma1:

Yam and palm oil with nothing but salt in the oil reaches down my soul.

Rice and vegetables

Bread and beans

Garri, sugar, milk, groundnut and kulikuli

Fufu and Edikaikong.

Beans and yam (with the yam cooked with the beans)

You see that yam and oil ehn? Very undervalued combo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cereal or oats with nuts
Groundnut and honey
Porridge Beans and plaintain/potato
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Avocado and bread.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Eaglesence: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Starch and Ogwó soup...

Pls how is Ogwo soup prepared?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by Niswayne19: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pounded yam and egusi soup
The Oraimo Watch 2 Pro can make and receive calls directly from your wrist with the Bluetooth call Feature.

Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by shantti(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
dayleke:

But which ONE you really wanna taste ?
tongue

Garri and sugar tongue
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by dayleke: 2:03am On Aug 28, 2022
shantti:

Garri and sugar tongue

Pm me.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) by ImaIma1(f): 3:31am On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

You see that yam and oil ehn? Very undervalued combo. cheesy

I tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? / The Origin Of Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.