Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2284 Views)

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / In A Marriage, Responsibilities Should Be 50/50 / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Baronthecelebri: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Happy birthday. God bless you
Re: . by saintsylve(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Gopkk:
Hello Everyone .

I will be 50 tommorow .26th August .
Was Born on the 26th August 1972 .

Someone Should Show me Some Love .

Opay 9121990524.

Broke ,No Job ..Just wish to make Myself Happy ...

Get some Stuffs to Cook ,Take Picture ..

Thanks

Happy birthday sir,

Wish you long life and prosperity, I pray God grant you happiness and peace of mind, strength and health.

I would have love to send you cash but I don't have for now.

Stay blessed sir.
Re: . by Nairalander248: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
dododawa1:
BEGGING at 50, shame.

May life never happen to you...

Can't you just look and pass?

1 Like

Re: . by henrimoto(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Happy birthday sir! The gift of life is ultimate & priceless. Wish you good health, long life and prosperity! .... As long as there is life, RECOVERY & ACHIEVEMENT OF GOALS & DREAM IS POSSIBLE. Cheers!
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2022
xperiencelove:
Happy birthday sir. It is well with you.
Please PM me.
. Good-Morning ... I've PM You ..

Thanks so much
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2022
saintsylve:

Happy birthday sir,

Wish you long life and prosperity, I pray God grant you happiness and peace of mind, strength and health.

I would have love to send you cash but I don't have for now.

Stay blessed sir.
. Your Prayers and Well Wishing are Something more than Silver .

Thanks
Re: . by StPete: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Happy birthday dear Sir. May heavens be kind to you. May good things locate you no matter how old you are. May God grant you love, forgiving heart, bless you richly and make you a source of happiness in this life. Your life will not be cut short.

Go ahead and have a wonderful celebration sir. I doff my heart for you in celebration
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2022
goodamerican:
Happy birthday. May this new year be your best one yet. May your life turn around for the better, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Do you pray? Do you fast?

What of your family and/or relatives?

You were doing well. What happened?
. Concerning What Happened , Life is full of ups and downs .

I'm a Very very very Hard-working and Energetic Person .

Large expanse of Land I use in Farming was Taken over by Land Grabbers .Lots of Casava Destroyed .

Developed Heart Problem , Hypertension , Suffered Partial Stoke after the Incidence .But to God's Glory ,I'm better now .All Savings Spents on the Recovery .

You don't make money from Growing Crops Everyday or Every Months .it's Yearly or after 6 Months sometimes if you use the TME 419 cassava stems .

I Tried to get Agric Loan from Anchor Borrowers ,Went to Abeokuta Severally to no Avail .I'm a Member of Casava Growers Association of Nigeria .

Lost my father after long Period of Life threatened Ailments .

Some Fertilizers we were told was bought and sent to us for farming .till now it's story .Farming is wonderful ,Making Plans to Get back to it once I have Funds .

There are Lands that can be leased out in not too far Town . Never used all my Earnings From Farming Extravagantly No .I builts a House with it . But Presently ..It's Terrible .

Thanks ..You all with Good Wishes have Reinvigorated me .

1 Like

Re: . by dododawa1: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Nairalander248:

May life never happen to you...

Can't you just look and pass?
which life,must you celebrate birthday,can you just wake up and pray and thanks God for day,must you begg.

1 Like

Re: . by Maxchu: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2022
dododawa1:
which life,must you celebrate birthday,can you just wake up and pray and thanks God for day,must you begg.

Ignore dododawa1 and there likes totally He is not Mentally Sound .The best thing is to Ignore people like them ... Don't Respond to His Mentally Deranged Comments .A Mentally Unstable Person doesn't Needs to be Replied .

To the Op ..You have Done nothing Wrong ...May Almighty God Bring Smiles to you again ,May you live long .I tell you Surprises and Favours are Coming to you from Men ,Women .Happy Birthday .

1 Like

Re: . by dododawa1: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Maxchu:

Ignore dododawa1 and there likes totally He is not Mentally Sound .The best thing is to Ignore people like them ... Don't Respond to His Mentally Deranged Comments .A Mentally Unstable Person doesn't Needs to be Replied .

To the Op ..You have Done nothing Wrong ...May Almighty God Bring Smiles to you again ,May you live long .I tell you Surprises and Favours are Coming to you from Men ,Women .Happy Birthday .
Almighty God Bring Smiles to you again, Almighty God said,CUT your shoe according to your size,Begging for food is better to begging to CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY.
Re: . by EgwunsoDOTcom: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Gopkk:
Yeah ,50 Years Old Man ,At that Age Still begging .I shouldn't be begging at all.

At that Age I ought to have made it and have lots of money in My bank account or at least have an Average
What have I really being doing all these Years that I have not made it till Now..

Thanks so Much ...

You need Jesus Christ, that's the simple truth.
At 50yrs you should be married and training your kids at school, maybe village people is not happy with you.
You better be prayerful and seek help from Christ Jesus, a man can do nothing for you at this time, I just told you the truth.
Re: . by taretoofine(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
happy birthday sir, more happy years
Re: . by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Gopkk:
. ...I have been to Living Faith Severally .

I don't Miss any Shilow Service .The Guy that Invited me 2 Years ago is a Member of Crowds Control Unit ..CCU .

I even intend doing WOFBI at Raji Oba before .

I have as well Engaged myself in Sharing the Handbills of Winners Service at Oju-Ore bustop before Sango ..

Birthday is just one Day ..I only Celebrated Once when I was 2 Years ..This will be the second One ... ...I just wish to make myself Happy as it's a Round Number .

If I get fine ,If Not fine ..

At Least The Gift of Being alive is Appreciated .

Last 3 Years ,I had an Accident with My Nissan Pathfinder just by close to xtraLarge Farm office ,From the Point the Culvert started Before Winners ..My Jeep Almost Tumbled ..

Thanks So Much sir/Ma
Thank U soooo Much .

happy birthday more grace to survive
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You need Jesus Christ, that's the simple truth.
At 50yrs you should be married and training your kids at school, maybe village people is not happy with you.
You better be prayerful and seek help from Christ Jesus, a man can do nothing for you at this time, I just told you the truth.
. And you think People that are faced with some Temporal Challenges doesn't have Jesus Christ ...Funny U ! Everyone that have Accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Personal Savior are with no Challenges at all ,They live in Great Affluent are very Comfortable right .John 16:33.

What a Twist !

And who told you I have no Kids .

Where did I Mentioned any Gifts given to me today would give me the Desired Break through .

Na Waooo .

Well It's 2:38 pm. Today is halfly gone .It's some other People Birthdays .Some are in the Grave Yard .Some even withnessed yesterday this Morning they are no More .Some are at the General Hospital Emergency section in Great Pains .

A Serious Temporal Financial Situations is a Reality ,Life is not Bed of Roses

Guess What ...I am Glad ...So Elated .Go Read the Bible Well and Kindly Stop been Judgemental in your Evangelism.

I'm not a Pessimist , I'm very Optimistic and Just within. Short time . Favour is knocking back .Getting back on my feet .More Agriculture Land ,More Farming and More Gains.I'm not a Saddist.

Again to those that have Rejoiced with me with one good words or the other .I say a Big thank U .To those that have Extended hand of Gifts .Thank U.
To those that Couldn't resist the Urge to Insults ,Humiliate and Judge me ,I also say Thank U.

Gracias ...

1 Like

Re: . by jeromestarks: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Gopkk:
Hello Everyone .

I will be 50 tommorow .26th August .
Was Born on the 26th August 1972 .

Someone Should Show me Some Love .

Opay 9121990524.

Broke ,No Job ..Just wish to make Myself Happy ...

Get some Stuffs to Cook ,Take Picture ..

Thanks
You started having sex with girls at the age of 17 or 18 that is why your life is messed up.
Check Google, most people who end up being poor are those who engaged in sexual activities early in life.
Live with the consequences.
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

You started having sex with girls at the age of 17 or 18 that is why your life is messed up.
Check Google, most people who end up being poor are those who engaged in sexual activities early in life.
Live with the consequences.
Unfortunately you are Definitely Wrong ! Absolutely 1 Million % Wrong
Re: . by jeromestarks: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Gopkk:
Unfortunately you are Definitely Wrong ! Absolutely 1 Million % Wrong
There is something you should know about me. I am never wrong! I am a God!
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
happy birthday more grace to survive
. Thanks ..
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

There is something you should know about me. I am never wrong!
. Nothing to know about you sir ....

I repeat you are Absolutely wrong sir ...

I can say this again and again .You are Wrong ..Nothing of such at my Younger age .

I remembered Bowale by name we Attended same Secondary School ,He was into Girls Early ,He made it so early ,As I Speak now he is a German Citizens ,Dual .Nigerian German .He imports Automobiles ,He is Wealthy ,Lost Contact many years ago .

Myself never was into Women or Sex at such age ...Never ..Well No Insults , Wasn't Trained to Insulting people..

I Repeat you are 1 Million % Wrong ,Wrong and Wrong ...I just saw where you wrote you are God ..I understand ..No more Response to U ..
Re: . by jeromestarks: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Gopkk:
. Nothing to know about you sir ....

I repeat you are Absolutely wrong sir ...

I can say this again and again .You are Wrong ..Nothing of such at my Younger age .

I remembered Bowale by name we Attended same Secondary School ,He was into Girls Early ,He made it so early ,As I Speak now he is a German Citizens ,Dual .Nigerian German .He imports Automobiles ,He is Wealthy ,Lost Contact many years ago .

Myself never was into Women or Sex at such age ...Never ..Well No Insults , Wasn't Trained to Insulting people..

I Repeat you are 1 Million % Wrong ,Wrong and Wrong ...I just saw where you wrote you are God ..I understand ..No more Response to U ..
He is coming back down to begging too.
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
The Purpose of this thread is all about My birthday ,Glory be to God for the whole Experience..

Thank you all .

Today is already Going . Wouldn't want this to turn to a Field of Exchanging Words with anyone or People Engaging in any form of Argument with themselves .

I will be Closing the Thread .

Thanks to U All .
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

He is coming back down to begging too.
Only living God knows how many people you have Misled with your godship....
Re: . by EgwunsoDOTcom: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years / Her Responsibility, My Right / How I Turned This Fuel Scarcity Problem To My Advantage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.