Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) (84871 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
The children's fathers have started sitting in classes with their kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2022
beautyhd:
What is wrong about the dressing above?

Do they now bully women for having curves?
A woman that is endowed has no hiding, even if she wears buba, the curves will still show.

The news isn’t complete, she teaches nursery school kids whose minds are pure and has no business with her curves.

I tire o..

Everything in this life wether good or bad na case

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by wolebest: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2022
They should come to Nigeria, West Africa where we have them ......... everything God created is good ........ humans are fearfully and wonderfully made.

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by hotseat: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Instead of asking for her sack, the authorities who engaged her services ought to be queried.

Except they are saying that they never saw those voluptuous curves of hers prior to her employment.

Again, except she had been reprimanded repeatedly for flouting the school's dress code, it would amount to body-shaming and a deprivation of her fundamental human right against discrimination.

She can't be sacked just because she's richly endowed!
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

Acting woke and decieving urself will not help uand the world ... there are always consequences

Yes there are always consequences, now tell me what's wrong with what she is wearing? You only have a problem with her curves because if a less curvy lady is wearing the same thing, you won't be saying rubbish. I guess she should go and remove her ass to make y'all feel better
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

Stop projecting. Only men ( the devil’s seed) go about to and fro the earth killing(wars), raping, destroying etc. The women (Eve’s seed) don’t practice all those atrocities. Even Jesus came bypassing the man’s seed and mating with the females seed to show you devils the way on how to behave.

Your comment is sick and illogical.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2022
NotKnown:
Which of the parents are calling for her sack?

The males or the females?

I guess you know where I'm driving at? grin
DEFINITELY THE FEMALE, always jealous of each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Desusi: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Mother's of all seducers!. Parents in question can see the handwriting on the wall. To before warned is to before armed.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
almarthins:

Of course people will want protect what you think very okay, because they made the job easy for you. Was it your fault think like this ? No, overtime the powers that control this world had consciously brainwash you with their TV programs, cartoons, movie, social medias etc.
Today, we don't need think hard to tell what's behind the veil. There is a very very tin line between a naked woman and a clothed one today. You can't different a well trained woman from a hooker this days, they all dress alike. Yet, they don't want to addressed the way they dress.

So Tell me what is modest about this kind of dressing?

What is not modest about what she is wearing? Na agbada make she dey wear na....even if she wear a suit with trousers or short skirt. Her curves will still reveal. She got big butts, abi, make she deflate her butt, because of what you and your likes think?
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
almarthins:

Of course people will want protect what you think very okay, because they made the job easy for you. Was it your fault think like this ? No, overtime the powers that control this world had consciously brainwash you with their TV programs, cartoons, movie, social medias etc.
Today, we don't need think hard to tell what's behind the veil. There is a very very tin line between a naked woman and a clothed one today. You can't different a well trained woman from a hooker this days, they all dress alike. Yet, they don't want to addressed the way they dress.

She's well covered up and isn't exposing any body part. Did you see her breast or thighs all over the place? Is it her fault she's heavily endowed? If a less curvy lady wears the same clothes, will you also say she's indecently dressed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Betterment of our children.
Do you have this kind of asset? grin
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
almarthins:

Is it until she wears Jalamia before you call her dressing modest? What's your definition of modest if I may ask you because you definitely don't know.
Even if she wears skirts that drags the floor, her body sculpture will still show.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Because she is black
Idiot
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Chaii.....how can someone concentrate in the class with all this pot of honey... grin grin grin
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
That is really nasty, inviting and misleading sight for the kids. Unfortunately, her tempting appearance is abated by law of the land.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Origin(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pretty sure all her students are been dropped off by their dads

That is the real butt of matter.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Do you have this kind of asset? grin
Abeg shift
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by sleekflow(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Her boobs and ass is 100% fake,,, silicone sh*t

Bros dont be too sure of your opinion.
Look at her calves, they are very big and in tune with her lower body.

As for the waist, I would have agreed with someone who said she did surgery to remove ribs but then, one day, while walking through ikotun market, I saw a lady with such a crazy waist. No capping, this lady I saw no get money for surgery, she just dey manage herself like the rest of us.

In a nutshell, some people are dangerously and naturally endowed.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:

Abeg shift
If you get tell me.

I for like fvck you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fisiryorh:
Omoh, I for like learn wetin this lady dey teach... cool
Something must kill a man..lmao
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Elporo:

Lol. If you are in the forest and you happen upon a bunch of women and a bunch of men. Who would you be automatically afraid of?
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamMobisola:

Is it until she wears Jalamia before you call her dressing modest? What's your definition of modest if I may ask you because you definitely don't know.
Even if she wears skirts that drags the floor, her body sculpture will still show.

She for wear under pant come teach for class room na! After all she wear something na.

Let me tell you plainly, she is naked nothing like she wear some anything.
When you fit everything tight to your body, your body is no longer covered but shaded. By merely looking at you, I don see all the contour, Ur body configuration.

Our mothers never dressed like this. Any woman who dress like this way back then is called ashewo.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
KushLyon:

She's well covered up and isn't exposing any body part. Did you see her breast or thighs all over the place? Is it her fault she's heavily endowed? If a less curvy lady wears the same clothes, will you also say she's indecently dressed?

We be men, mostly don do waka before we see road. For you is okay. Make Ur dress up like and other men go dey help u size am up for Ur presence. You go understand. Some of us way back would desire them to dress like this because it makes our job more easy. Every woman like compliment, na d road to bed be that. It is for the same reason most them are dressing like a hooker.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by persius555(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Is the curve even natural or surgically carved
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
almarthins:

She for wear under pant come teach for class room na! After all she wear something na.

Let me tell you plainly, she is naked nothing like she wear some anything.
When you fit everything tight to your body, your body is no longer covered but shaded. By merely looking at you, I don see all the contour, Ur body configuration.

Our mothers never dressed like this. Any woman who dress like this way back then is called ashewo.

Lmao.
Our mothers wore iro and buba.
Oya let this lady wear iro and buba too, what difference would it make? Won't her body shape still be this obvious? Even if she wears jalamia, her butts are very much big, she doesn't even need to slimfit her clothes, he shape will still come out

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by almarthins(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

What is not modest about what she is wearing? Na agbada make she dey wear na....even if she wear a suit with trousers or short skirt. Her curves will still reveal. She got big butts, abi, make she deflate her butt, because of what you and your likes think?

Person pikin wear wetin dey highlight her figure. You dey tell me another thing. the four pictures speak smtin. The pictorial evidence too strong for me to dey play ping pong with facts.

If me I know say I get big yansh, I go buy wetin go cover my big yansh. She dey showcase her asset, abi no be so.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by donmik: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
U.S. says look as u want.
So, what is wrong with her nature when she doesn't molest any child.
This is no news pls
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lmao.
Our mothers wore iro and buba.
Oya let this lady wear iro and buba too, what difference would it make? Won't her body shape still be this obvious? Even if she wears jalamia, her butts are very much big, she doesn't even need to slimfit her clothes, he shape will still come out

You get her number, call her make we try the iro and buba wether we no go see difference.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by donmik: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
almarthins:

Person pikin wear wetin dey highlight her figure. You dey tell me another thing. the four pictures speak smtin. The pictorial evidence too strong for me to dey play ping pong with facts.

If me I know say I get big yansh, I go buy wetin go cover my big yansh. She dey showcase her asset, abi no be so.

Their country law of dressing doesn't consider Islam or Christianity o.
I think those parents should be able to bear what they want their kids to learn and become by their laws
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
SHE IS SICK,THAT IS WHY SHE SEEKS CHEAP ATTENTION. WHAT IS THIS SHITT?THESE ARE MINORS FOR GOD'S SAKE!
SCH KEEP HER AWAY FROM KIDS,LET HER GO TO CLUB TO SHOWCASE HER ASSETS INSTEAD OF INTIMIDATING D KIDS WITH IT. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.