Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Can I Handled Constant Hiccups And Be Free Form It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Handled Constant Hiccups And Be Free Form It (273 Views)

A Comprehensive Guide To Hiccups And The Hiccaway Approach / I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This / What Are Hiccups And How Can We Stop Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handled Constant Hiccups And Be Free Form It by Nwaja: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Good morning to you all, am much concern about my health now, am experiencing a kind of continues hiccups that always occured in 30 minutes interval. it's stressing a heal out of me and am getting weak as it continues. I have gone to pharmacy and they gave me drugs. This hiccups has last for about 4 days now, what should I do stop it, is it dengerous to my health, has it happened to any one in the before? And if so, how was it handled. Need your advice pls.
Re: How Can I Handled Constant Hiccups And Be Free Form It by proff010: 6:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Drink plenty water
Re: How Can I Handled Constant Hiccups And Be Free Form It by xpressionx(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2022
I drink plenty of water whenever it happens and thdy usually when I eat spicy goods
Re: How Can I Handled Constant Hiccups And Be Free Form It by accused(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Yes I have experience it to the extent that I had a terrible chest pian . Mine lasted for a week plus, the only solution for it is ORANGE, I was advised by a friend to leak orange and that was the end of it till today, leak as much as u can by from morning till evening it will stop

(1) (Reply)

Parotid Node Surgery / Risk That Can Increase Heart Attack / 3 Yoga Poses For Epididymitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.