Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This (662 Views)

Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / My Dad Has Hiccups For Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Prolificdeman: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hello, doctors in the house I having been having hiccups for the past 24hrs non stop. I have tried the whole natural remedy, drank plenty of water, lemon still I still having high level of hiccups which i can hardly breath or talk normally for hours. Pls any suggestion could help, as there's no pharmacy open in my location to help out. Thanks as I look forward to your response.

Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Juan80: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bros abeg we need solution o. Mine is since morning. I have finished a bag of sachet water. No open chemist
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by tobillionaire(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hold your breath fr as long as possible it ll stop, if it persists repeat the action till it stops
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by enumerica: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Both of you should mention us your city(s). Hope lekkitogategovt have not polluted the air?
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by PeacenLove2: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Prolificdeman:
Hello, doctors in the house I having been having hiccups for the past 24hrs non stop. I have tried the whole natural remedy, drank plenty of water, lemon still I still having high level of hiccups which i can hardly breath or talk normally for hours. Pls any suggestion could help, as there's no pharmacy open in my location to help out. Thanks as I look forward to your response.

Why not go to the hospital?

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Ayhomes(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Juan80:
Bros abeg we need solution o. Mine is since morning. I have finished a bag of sachet water. No open chemist
put your one of your finger in your throat to vomit it out....try it now it works
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Juan80: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ayhomes:
put your one of your finger in your throat to vomit it out....try it now it works
thank you bro
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Snitch24(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Drink warm water
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by LyfeJennings(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2020
There was something the doctor told me to do when I had mine and it worked like magic
What U experiencing is called reflux
Now when U sit, bury ur head deep in between ur legs
Put ur arms around ur legs
When doing this make ur sure head is deeply pushed in between ur legs
A bit uncomfortable tho
Hold for couple of seconds
Do like 5times
Come back and thank me

Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Prolificdeman: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
LyfeJennings:
There was something the doctor told me to do when I had mine and it worked like magic
What U experiencing is called reflux
Now when U sit, bury ur head deep in between ur legs
Put our arms around ur legs
When doing this make ur sure head is deeply pushed in between ur legs
A bit uncomfortable tho
Hold for a couple of seconds
Do like 5times
Come back and thank me

Will try this out now. Is over 3days now. I'm restless.
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Prolificdeman: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm still having this issue. I need help oo. All pharmacy and Hospital are closed in my area. I need assistance Nairalanders
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by alphaNomega: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2020
A hospital shouldn't be closed!
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Prolificdeman: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hey
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by udy4real(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
How did you finally resolve it?
Re: I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This by Rikze: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:

Pls view my thread in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6811402/how-stopped-persistent-hiccups

(1) (Reply)

My Kidney And Liver Function Test Result / Danger Using Generator. Get A Carbonmonoxide Today / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.