Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) (31465 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw Released (See Full Fixtures) / AFCON 2021: Qualifiers Group Stage Draw, Nigeria In Group L / AITEO Cup 2018 Group Stage Draw And Match Venues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Civilianarmy: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
I swear all the fixtures
AyomideOG01:

That arsenal group na over 2.5 goals for all games grin grin

1 Like

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by irririchris(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
He's leaving for Sporting. Deal 98% completed
eedimo:
C RONALDO playing at Europa level is an affirmation that "TABLES DO TURN".
I pray he consoles himself by winning the title undecided

Good looking out to them

1 Like

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Civilianarmy: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
This one touch their red blood cells grin
ikechemez:
Conference kill you

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Benwallt(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
How did benfica dropped out of Europa league? They beat kiev 3zero in the first leg. Were they disqualified?
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by chidoziekingsley: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
ikechemez:
Conference kill you

Na conference league man u suppose play but because Liverpool, the winners of efl trophy and fa cup already qualified for ucl the spot for Europa went to man u and conference league went to West ham
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Henz81: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pells:
Small teams Cup
Manchester united and Arsenal are disgrace to Epl
Up Chelsea Jooor grin grin grin
Next season, Chelsea will not play Europa conference.
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by phemmyfour: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
eedimo:
C RONALDO playing at Europa level is an affirmation that "TABLES DO TURN".
I pray he consoles himself by winning the title undecided

Good looking out to them
Football has left him. But as long as Messi is still active, he LL continue to embarrass himself until he drops to conference league

1 Like

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Smaller boys

Chelsea all d way
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by engrjacuzzi: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
I think we will see two great legends in football play in this year's Europa league. Ronaldo and Messi will meet at some stage.
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by ayoawhy007: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Get this Android App now, and watch many movies online, you can watch it live, for the lover of football, Big brother Niger (BBN), African Magic, Urban, Zee world, music TV, and News in any Area's across the global, and many more of it inside this app...You will watch all this free of charge without subscription, non like Netflix, or your GoTv, or StarTime, DStv on your mobile phone without stress and issue of power failure and subscription.
Android app is for sale NGN1,000 for Android phone.Dm me on WhatsApp 08075043113.
After u get ur app I will guide u on how to Launch the server and start watching for free and unlimited
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by LordEclipse: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'm still expecting a redraw of this fixtures ,as Manchester Penalty will feel they're in a tough spot.. wailers
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
post=116079503:

Shame no dey catch u undecided
The current Arsenal team can beat ALL the teams in the champions league
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by okunwaye(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
ayoawhy007:
Get this Android App now, and watch many movies online, you can watch it live, for the lover of football, Big brother Niger (BBN), African Magic, Urban, Zee world, music TV, and News in any Area's across the global, and many more of it inside this app...You will watch all this free of charge without subscription, non like Netflix, or your GoTv, or StarTime, DStv on your mobile phone without stress and issue of power failure and subscription.
Android app is for sale NGN1,000 for Android phone.Dm me on WhatsApp 08075043113.
After u get ur app I will guide u on how to Launch the server and start watching for free and unlimited

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
frugal:
I don't know why I'm laughing grin
You don dey mad na
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by zhirkovrado(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
I see Arsenal lifting that trophy, this I have seen. I'm a strong Gunner!

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by uyimove19(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Aresnal Group na die
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is where arsenal and man u Belong to.

Jose mourihno call is punishment football lol
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by seunmind44: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
There is no way Manchester united would not beat sheriff parapo and omotola that are in the same group with them
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by einsteine(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Arsenal fans should know Bodo/Glimt is pretty strong and PsV is on the same level with Arsenal.
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by abokikhalifa: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:
this one is for boys not men

So Ronaldo is now a boy abi ?

1 Like

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by porthouse7(f): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
SonofGod231:
Sure banker,Arsenal go collect for Holland.
psv wey rangers send to Europa... My arsenal go best them home and away
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Harrynight(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Royceey:

I'm Shock to See ROMA in Europa group Stage Fixtures. I thought they qualify for Champions League

Roma finished 6th last season and that qualify them for Europa League

Winning Conference league don't qualify the winner to UCL since the Europa League Winner automatically qualified for UCL
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Harrynight(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
OriOko88:
That arsenal group is risky oo.. If u dey play vet u go know say those teams sabi ball

Arsenal and PSV will qualify with ease
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Royceey:

I'm Shock to See ROMA in Europa group Stage Fixtures. I thought they qualify for Champions League

They won the Conference League so therefore
they automatically qualify for the Europa League.

The winner of the Europa League automatically qualify for the Champions League

1 Like

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Felatwo:
Na babies dey play Europa

Babies you say ?

Babies like Villareal that won 2 seasons ago automatically qualifying for the chanpions league and went far into the Knockout stages clearing the likes of Juventus and Bayern only to loose to Liverpool in the semis last season ??. Hun ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Babies indeed grin grin

Meanwhile,

To all the big boys in this season Champions League, is either you make top 2 in your group or you are at the bottom.

If you finish third place, this is ya portion ooo. You'll meet this set of people in this tournament's knock-outs.
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by tunapawizzy: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

So Ronaldo is now a boy abi ?
when a man decides to enroll in primary school, na pupil we go call am na
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by abokikhalifa: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:

when a man decides to enroll in primary school, na pupil we go call am na

Sense dey your talk.

1 Like

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Kayharry(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Royceey:

6th position last season

1 Like

Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Kaymicheal852: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
So united is going to Israel
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Seaneverdries1(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2022
https://www.victfootball.world/?a=x&c=96495038
Accumulated bonus 10 USDT can be claimed
Register, verify your identity, deposit and get your instant bonus withdraw.
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Samstar4now(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2022
I can't see westham
Re: Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) by Onoseh32: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Scammer. Ripper. Don’t Message Him

Felatwo:
Na babies dey play Europa

we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

Skrill funds 535/$ from 50$ upward

zelle funds 450/$ clean funds

Cashapp funds 500/$

Greendot funds 420/$

Apple pay funds 450/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 430/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 400/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb 100#

iTunes card 392/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 415/$

Steam wallet gift card 400/$

Apple gift card 410/$

Sephora gift card 400/$

Razergold 480/$

Google play store 400/$ must be bought from on the 15th July this year till date and reciept needed

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

All currencies are welcome

Whatsapp or call

+234 812160 0 5 67

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation / Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) / 2019 CAF Awards (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.