Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go (12627 Views)

Have You Pre-ordered #EDO People What Are You Listening To Right Now #óbo / Which Song Are You Using As Your Ringtone? / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by McStoic(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sammy101111:
Am listen to Burna Boy ( Common person )
And you

LYRICS

Na me wey dey clean una house
Na me wey dey wash una car
Na me wey dey cook ununu
Na me wey dey wash una cloth
Na me wey dey work for your shop
Na me wey dey hawk ununu
I be common person, but my happiness, oh, still be my own
Everybody get role, no mean say your own role passin' my own
Because na God, I dey put all my faith
Food for my plate, fit no do me jo
Mm, balanso
Even as things no dey go my way
Even in days where no get nothing at all
Mm, balanso
Na me wey dey drive your bus
Na me wey drive your keke
Mm, balanso
Na me wey dey run around
Na me do the job
Mm, balanso

Please No violence comment

I sing songs unsung from within. I just switch up in the spirit and the tunes start coming up.....I thank God Almighty for this gift which no money can buy

2 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by openmine(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Heart of the world - Lady Antebellum

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by philkoms: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Certified Loner,no competition by Mayorkun

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by promisious: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bodmum:
no time for songs. Always on UHRS.

I want to do this .. UHRS stuff..
Can u teach me
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by sircatherine45(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na bf I dey watch....
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Mrsharpmind1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Don't believe the hype by PUBLIC ENEMY.
Great song mehn
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
You got it's Bro foreign hip hop is music
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mi Abaga ft lord vino soft life Tony
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Gideon110(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sammy101111:
Am listen to Burna Boy ( Common person )
And you

LYRICS

Na me wey dey clean una house
Na me wey dey wash una car
Na me wey dey cook ununu
Na me wey dey wash una cloth
Na me wey dey work for your shop
Na me wey dey hawk ununu
Because na God, I dey put all my faith
Food for my plate, fit no do me jo
Mm, balanso
Even as things no dey go my way
Even in days where no get nothing at all
Mm, balanso
Na me wey dey drive your bus
Na me wey drive your keke
Mm, balanso
Na me wey dey run around
Na me do the job
Mm, balanso

Please No violence comment
Ijeoma by Duncan mighty... Though is playing old songs back to back

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by samuelevans(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bella Shmurda ft Olamide - vision 2020 remix

3 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
You need to pass through some basic trainings, which isn't free. Making at least $10 daily is manageable.
promisious:

I want to do this .. UHRS stuff..
Can u teach me
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by youngest12: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Titanium by sia

2 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Magnoliaa(f): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Burna Boy
Rizzla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daMkeOtlDRY

So there's a song equivalent of this kind of thread just like in the Movies section, lol.

Lemme go and find a "What Book Are You Reading Now?" version.

Modified: Oops. Didn't know it was a thread that graced FP. I thought it's a main thread in the Music section where people come to post and go and give reviews. The title is similar to the "What Movie Are You Watching Now?" thread.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by reiddecuti: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jay-Z - Blueprint 2

2 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So there's a song equivalent of this kind of thread just like in the Movies section, lol.

Lemme go and find a "What Book Are You Reading Now?" version.

Modified: Oops.

This one just got to FP, but yes, there is an old music thread. Maybe there is a book thread too or you can start one.

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by aariwa(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Onulu ube By Jennifer Ehiogu … trending igbo hit song now

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by babaarewa(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jagaba shi ne gaba. Forward Ever, ABT the only presidential candidate come 2023.
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by HarunaWest(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peterside Ottong........ Where are the Prophets?

5 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by fergie001: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bandana.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by shuri: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Burna boy ft Ed Sheeran - for my hand

4 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Magnoliaa(f): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
pocohantas:
This one just got to FP, but yes, there is an old music thread. Maybe there is a book thread too or you can start one.

Okay, I see... I fess wondered where you went to "find" this thread from. cheesy

I'll look around. If I don't see, I might create. Hopefully, people engages.

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Enny2013(f): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Legalize... Mr Eazi
Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by TheWolfen(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chinese instrumentals.

It helps me relax. I have many of them in mp3 format which I downloaded from YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUsZ_jyyxtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1QY8aAWYc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixhN9umyp4

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by KushLyon(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo, na the entire burna boy album like this o

5 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by Emekaterry: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Premier league is on and ur talking about music, ur funny.

1 Like

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by dan761(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilometer by BNXN .

I love the guys Voice

3 Likes

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Right Now As The Day They Go by lebienconnu: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ayinla Omowura --- Akoko won n'gbedo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timaya Ft. Tiwa Savage - In My Head (Official Music Video) / MayD Launches 'Confam Entertainment' Record Label / Which Music Evokes Fond Memories In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.