Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh (52495 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by gentlesmithugo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
May loyal, dedicated,lovely and caring friends like Empress Njamah always locate us in this life.Rip Ada Ameh

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by NohurryInLife: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
After them lower her finish, she don turn story be that. This life ehn cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Kingnelson9: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Sluacoast(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
I started crying immediately I open this thread. I couldn't resist this... keep resting in peace. You were a Joy to watch in your movie. My condolences to her beloved family and friends
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Dearlord(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
RIP Baby girl, you have paid your debt
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Life is like a mist that appears for just a day and then disappears tomorrow. All that we are can quickly fade away, replaced with tears and sorrow. The reality of the life we live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Eyaah this lady

Aki n pawpaw days I knew her

May her beloved soul RIP
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Talentempire: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
What an industry no love no support
I can't spot any celebrity there except Empress

Nigerian entertainment industry
Kilode

Ada keep resting you are loved by many nollywood or not

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by idanone(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Sad
We miss you EMU
The Johnson miss you

Emu mu as charles Inojie loves to call you

No body can act your role better than you

I don’t think the everybody can be replaced syndrome can work in your role

I love watching you on TV

Your pidgins Dey sweeet my belle

I pray you find peace wherever you find yourself that’s if there is afterlife

I love you
Nigerians love you

Nairalanders loves you
may God keep her soul in enternal rest

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by jojothaiv(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Today we re here tmr we don go dere
But wait o
All this struggle morning till night only to die in the end
Life and humanity is overhyped
That's just it....

So much for a life that could be taken anytime without our consent.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by HltSong: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
embarassed
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Oldman65696641(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rip
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Bravetunde: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
I use to think she is igboid,then why answering Ada ameh or are there still igbos in benue state.
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by praiz2312: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Ayinke93(f): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
dyera:
After years of hard work, her pussy is finally going to rest in peace. Life of an actress.

You and all the three people that liked your post are insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by doggedfighter(f): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

But wait o

I swear.

The painful part for me is when people die shortly after achieving their dreams and goals and about relaxing a little to enjoy their labours.

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Bigterry: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

But wait o

You are dam right

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by doggedfighter(f): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
AAAAAAAAAAKPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There's something sad in this woman's eyes that always makes me drop a tear whenever I see this meme.

cry

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by 4ward4: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
RIP

So it's true that when an indigene of benue marry any man outside benue and I'd that woman dies,whether old age or not,the man will bring her corpse back to her father's home for burial

Yes. A particular region was marrying alot of Benue ladies at a particular time and they ended up using them for God knows what. This particular region will hurry and burial the lady before here people could come from the Belt Region. On discovering this, the elders made it mandatory to bring the corpse and get it buried in the girls fathers house.
Not a must in old age as the children can decide.
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by daniel34840: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Our light will not go off @this time....R. I. P MISS ADA-AMEH.Our light will not go off @this time....R. I. P MISS ADA-AMEH....
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
4ward4:

Yes. A particular region was marrying alot of Benue ladies at a particular time and they ended up using them for God knows what. This particular region will hurry and burial the lady before here people could come from the Belt Region. On discovering this, the elders made it mandatory to bring the corpse and get it buried in the girls fathers house.
Not a must in old age as the children can decide.

Oh....thanks

Na this make me break up with my ex

I can't do that na why me,my two friends leave the girls wey we dey with
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by 4ward4: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Oh....thanks

Na this make me break up with my ex

I can't do that na why me,my two friends leave the girls wey we dey with

you no like here enough to wife her. Never a reason to break up ...
I see it pretty Good as it will definitely bring the children frequently to the mothers home for visitation mostly to see her grave...Humans origin are easily forgotten ...
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
4ward4:

you no like here enough to wife her. Never a reason to break up ...
I see it pretty Good as it will definitely bring the children frequently to the mothers home for visitation mostly to see her grave...Humans origin are easily forgotten ...

Na u sabi

Which one be to see her grave?lol

I don't like it, going to my wife's parents place to bury her.. so if person or me na wan do remembrance etc,will start traveling to her place... me no like am

I suppose dey beside my wife or my wife beside me after death.. not daddy grave in imo,mama grave in benue... everybody get CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Belleful: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rest on Mrs Johnson Emu. We're lucky lolo
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by CaptMarvel(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Na wa oo..
Na so dis fine celebrity woman take go?
May her soul rest in God's bossom. cry

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by phildee77(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Emu you are one of a kind. Your ability that God gave you was well utilized, you brought laughter to Nigerians and beyond. You will forever remain in our hearts. You surely left too soon, but we wish you well wherever you're. WE LOVE YOU!!! REST IN PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Onyi22(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingSatan:
In the end, death is inevitable. No one knows when and how it will happen.

For one second, think about your death day. Those who will truly mourn your demise and those who will rejoice at your exit from this realm.

Think about how fast the world will move on when you die.

Think! Think! Think!
This is Deep
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by adontcare(f): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rip Ada emu Johnson Amen. OGOBIA is my home town
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by arimahoseloka(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Sad
We miss you EMU
The Johnson miss you

Emu mu as charles Inojie loves to call you

No body can act your role better than you

I don’t think the everybody can be replaced syndrome can work in your role

I love watching you on TV

Your pidgins Dey sweeet my belle

I pray you find peace wherever you find yourself that’s if there is afterlife

I love you
Nigerians love you

Nairalanders loves you
Remove every doubt from you and be rest assured there is an afterlife and she is in no way dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video / Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.