Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi (75582 Views)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by naptu2: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND. @BauchiPoliceNG

MISSING PERSON: The bearer Mildred Joshua Ebuka female aged 17yrs-old of Block 19 Ubandale street Victoria Island Lagos State, whose photograph appeared below left home on Thursday 25/08/2022 to deliver a message of a wig cap to her aunty’s friend in Ikorodu, on the way she stopped a taxi bus not far from her home, from thereon she found herself in Bauchi.

She hails from Lagos and speaks English Language fluently. Wore light blue blouse shirt and trouser, fair in complexion and she has no tribal mark.

Members of the general public who know about her parent are urged to report at the nearest Police Station or contact the following numbers; 08034844393, or 08023684497, please.

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563225107090182144

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563226281998630912

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by naptu2: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

Ebuka left home in Lagos and found herself in Bauchi. Help locate her people.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1563228929745653766

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by MasterJayJay: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nawa. Lagos to Bauchi? How come?

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
naptu2:
HIAN. Which kind of wig message was she sent to deliver that couldn't be delivered over the phone or via messaging apps? She had to go from VI to Ikorodu on top of wig cap message?? undecided The aunty that sent her on this useless errand needs to be interrogated because this story smells fishy. E get k-leg and bow-leg join.

Anyway, since they have her address in Lagos they should locate there and continue their investigation

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by NothingDoMe: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
There was this jazz we heard about in Lagos back then that was capable of teleporting an individual across space and time.

Surprised it is still in existence. shocked

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Sirlins(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
At 17 she dey miss road !!! Nawaooo unless na jazz I swear. If no be jazz she should be grounded for real thank God shes found before men of Benz and range shaa

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by VeryWickedMan: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Because of bone straight

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by bestman09(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Civilianarmy: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thing's dey occur ooo. Abi na hookup gone wrong make i stop here....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Mathematricks: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Maybe she lost her parents money and while searching for it, she didn't know when she reach Bauchi cool grin

31 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by dettolgel: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
I hope say aboki never chop her tire

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by TheBTCinvestor: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by nkemoma(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vawulence modified

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by KingOfTheDamned: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
This story is pure chicken and cow... She is lying .. what sort of bullshīt story be this ?
She didn't know the guy man was lying to her that his father is the governor of Bauchi... When she got there and saw the guy lives in a wooden shop abandoned in a bush the love cleared from her eye .. but by then the guy has finished eating her 6 months saved salary with her and she had no means of going back to Lagos...

So she goes to the police station to tell this cork and bull story because she knows the Nigerian police are morons and will believe anything .
Do you know how many hours from Lagos to Bauchi? That's almost 48 hours on the road....

She would have been flogged but the police are afraid because she clearly looks like a rich man's daughter

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by centilad(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vehicle tracker
Surveillance Systems
GPS tags for Bag, Clothes..

Start training your little ones on security tips like not answering nor opening door for strangers esp whenever you're not around.

7 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Expensive2000(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pls where's NWAAMAIKPE?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by lasisi69(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
dettolgel:
I hope say aboki never chop her tire
get sense undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by oloyedewaris(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
O dofe ni?

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Konjiboii: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Sijo01(f): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
shocked shocked
Unbelievable!
Lucky girl. Thank God she survived whatever happened to her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Susu888(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kai... Some things wey pesin dey hear for naija fit make him brain suicide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Splitmind: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
She went on a quick excursion nothing to worry about. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BJanta: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
naptu2:
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND. @BauchiPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563225107090182144

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563226281998630912

Haha , hehihe ? What's all this? May the good LORD deliver us all, amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.