Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi (51864 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by naptu2: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
See previous thread here: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi

BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND. @BauchiPoliceNG

It is with utmost gratitude to GOD Almighty that Bauchi State Command have located the parent of (Mildred Joshua ebuka) not her real name,her name is Jenifer Joshua Anga and presently she will be reunited with her family in good health condition. Thank you for your patriotism.

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563479220109488128

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Cypress042(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank God for her safety.

But deep down i want to know how she got to bauchi undecided

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by xeratek: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
How many rounds she collect wink

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Grace045(f): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks to God Almighty for that
Well done gallant men of the NPF

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Mightymanna(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank God she is safe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Abizz: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Imagine having the gut to travel from Lagos to Bauchi in search of a boy at 17 years?
You can be stupid enough to believe she just found her self in Bauchi with no preplanned intentions.

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by sukkot: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
tongue her boyfren is in bauchi. they say he is called shettima agbadori

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by adioolayi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's well

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Lamasta(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
How she got to bauchi from Lagos is my concern

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Judolisco(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank God... Nigeria is the most dangerous country to live in

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by seunmind44: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Has she been founded?

8 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Channah1(f): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wait a min.. shocked. I saw the OP of this thread but didn't bother reading cos I thought it was fake. So it's true?

Why send a girl this age all the way from VI to Ikorodu? Like who does that??
What if she got into bad hands?

Some people can send one kind wicked errand eh??

Thank God she's safe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by tino22(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank God for her

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by meritadavize1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by LaSenior: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Michelle70(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
what do u mean thats not her real name? Did she forget her name?

Anyways the girl is so beautiful, God bless me with a child like this when i don ready to start giving birth

25 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by YoungLionken(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
They should thank God for his grace and mercy upon her, many people didn't survive theirs..

Meanwhile, why are they concealing the full story from everyone??

Sex trade, ran away with/to lover or due to maltreatment, kidnap, inability to retrace home, etc??.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Ikaypistol: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Parachoko: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
The person who sent a 17 years old girl from VI to Ikorodu needs to be arrested and prosecuted.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by MMempire(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
News update without any arrest. Aboki don sell this corntree.

6 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Shampoo77: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Teleporting, only in Nigeria���

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by okeyumez(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Her disappearance and appearance looks somehow. Was she on a spiritual flight to Bauchi or what?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Slymonster(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lagos to bauchi. Na wao

8 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by delzbaba(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
The poor girl must have been trafficked to Lagos and was facing hard times in her bosses house, so she decided to go back home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by NoFucksToGive: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
I no talk am before ? Say na man this karo follow waka go Bauchi ?

I talk am yesterday wen some kpomo ju men just dey worry me...

Make Una dey use Una 6 before Una unleash 7.

So many people just mumu demselves ontop this matter yesterday dey yan okpata in my mentions

All these kpomo ju men Wen full this forum sef angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by southsouthking(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Who am i to judge you lil girl, when my blood can't wash away your sins?
As you keep growing up, do not forget this world we are living is full of mysteries.

Thank God you are safe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by advanceDNA: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Thank God for her safety.

But deep down i want to know how she got to bauchi undecided

17 years olds.....they all use iphone 13pro max that their parents cant afford these days.... i wome be surprised if na penís and greed carry am go bauchi

4 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by princepeter566: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
The same way God used good Nigerians to help her, that's how God will use Peter obi to rescue Nigeria. All u need to do is to vote for labour party in next year General election

9 Likes

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by izubext007: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank God she was found alive

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi by Addme: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Addme:
Thank God she knows her address, it's easier that way. Police can help locate the house and get more information about her and her parents.
I said this yesterday. Though I still believe there's more to this,how can a grown up like that found herself in Bauchi without any explanation even if it's incoherent. She must have something to say.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.