Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Oyingbo Market - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyingbo Market (887 Views)

Market Tour Of Oyingbo Food Market Lagos / How To Make Stockfish At Home Free From Oyingbo Market Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyingbo Market by desi10mi: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please, I need contact or directions to where I can get all kinds of dry fish, crayfish, and stock fish in Oyingbo market.
Re: Oyingbo Market by Channah1(f): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2022
I don't really have any contacts per-se.
Where's your location?

Anyways, just board a bus going to health center oyingbo. Get down at the last bustop inside the market. Then go to that angle opposite UBA which is the main wing of the market, that's where youll see mallams that sell original dry fish and also the women selling correct stock fish.

Ask them where theyre loading okoko bus, that line where they are loading okoko bus is opposite UBA, that's where you'll get all types of fish, stick fish and crayfish.

Then for big crayfish and cheap dried akpo, go to the front of the filling station at the other side of oyingbo. Those ilaje woman normally display dried akpo and theirs is cheaper.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Residents Spotted With Huge Crocodile In Bayelsa Market(pictures) / Six Family Members Die After Eating 'amala' ! / Is It A Must To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.