Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary (876 Views)

Sallah Meat: Solution To The Extremist Christians Viewpoint / Boko Haram Islamic Group Is A Sect N Not Extremist / Difference Between Fundamentalist/extremist Christians And Regular Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by ssRhino: 2:42am On Aug 17, 2007
If you look at all that is going on in da middle east.
If you see how the people are bombing each other and killing one another.
If you see how the extremist are flying planes into the buildings.
Give me a reason why i would wanna be a follower of islam?
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by PTH(m): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2007
Because islam is "peace". grin
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by ssRhino: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
If Islam is so much peace, why so much bombng and killing and even using kids as shield, all in da name of religion, how sick
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
The peace will come after Islam has killed off it's "competitors".
So it is peace by faith

for now it is war until the religion of the moon and star stretches from the Tundra region to Australia grin
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by ssRhino: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2007
That is an intresting one, when all has been killed, i wonder who they wanna be supreme over
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by PTH(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
$$Rhino:

If Islam is so much peace, why so much bombng and killing and even using kids as shield, all in da name of religion, how sick

islam is peace! Death to those who disagree!
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by Banderas(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
You do know that christianity used to be like that as well?
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by ssRhino: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2007
Christianity has never been like this, if you are talking about the old testament, so much difference, and i think the sharia law is so unfair to the women
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by PTH(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
Banderas:

Really? i had no clue, maybe you can point it out to me. And please dont talk of the crusades if you havent read the history just everyone else who likes to bandy it around as an example of christian violence.
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by Seun(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
Really? i had no clue, maybe you can point it out to me.

Try this site: http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_index.htm wink

Islam is a meta-religion just like Christianity. The way you interpret it determines how much violence it leads to.
Re: Extremist Making Islam Looking Scary by ssRhino: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2007
One thing i like about the islam as a religion is that they all speak same language, all blv in same God and not divided spirit, but would be nice and great if they could just do away with the violence and discrimination against women

(1) (Reply)

Taking Christ Out Of Christianity (= Ianity?) / If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . / Judgment Day! May 21, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.