Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Will Give You $2 Calling Card If You Do Me A Small Favor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Will Give You $2 Calling Card If You Do Me A Small Favor (912 Views)

Current Whatsapp Video Calling Is A Scam! / Earn Yourself N200 Recharge Card If You Help Me Figure This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You $2 Calling Card If You Do Me A Small Favor by myfinalpro(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2007
How is everyone doing, I am a Nigerian by the name of Ola and a last semester senior in college. Part of my final semester project includes online marketing and raising money online. Part of my research led me to ebay, ebay will pay me a commission for each NEW USER that signs up, you have to sign up with a new email address and place a bid you dont have to win, but you have to bid. What I have decided to do is offer each person that signs up and places a bid will get FREE $2 PHONE card. All you have to do is click on the EBAY BANNER on the page, if you do not click on the ebay banner you will not get the calling card. One you sign up, please forward the email confirmation you received from ebay thata your account is now registered, along with the item number of the ebay auction you placed a bid on. The time stamp for the sign up, along with the bid must be forwarded to me within 24hrss, please allow another 24hrs to confirm the sign up from ebay. The pin number of the card will be sent to your email, Please forward all emails to info@myauctionproject.com. Go to www.myauctionproject.com

To show that I am serious I have included a $2 Nigeria call card, whoever uses it first
access number is 1-888-204-7939, the access number is 134-205-2918

I WILL GIVE YOU $2 CALLING CARD IF YOU DO ME A SMALL FAVOR

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Gprs Auto Activation / Is Samsung E 250 Good Enough For A Lady / Nigerians, Can U Imagine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.