Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz (18382 Views)

An Unbiased Review Of The 15th Headies Award By TrendyBeatz / Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by sledge001(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Says who?

phemmyfour:
He should just retire already ....rap doesn't sell here

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by error4040: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

MI has lost his sauce, and his songs no longer have that Oomph factor his songs had when he was much younger.

Totally agree on this.
To me he's trying so Hard to switch from his Kanye type of flow into Kendrick Lamar, which can never be possible.
Tho I don't blame him, theirs no one to pass the Torch to
MF, jokers all ran to Afrobeatz

femiasaolu2014:

Also the same way Jay Z has lost it.

Listen to his verse off DJ Khalid's latest project.

Bro I couldn't even listen to Khalid latest project because all I saw was just too Many old MCee trying so so hard to blend with the current generation Rap Game by switching flows that ended up sounding Gibberish

(My view)
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Giftexx: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dozie32:
Is been long we've been expecting your intro raps.

It's "the Hate" for me...u call me vermin but I'm a Lion angry

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by slaxe2: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
I actually do love the album. It's great

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by hotswagg12: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Big up to THE GUY for this wonderful album. I always look forward to hear from him.

M.I has a lot of works before this album. There is a recent EP with A-Q and you guys will fall in love with it.
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by victorazy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Simply the best !!!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dope.
Just listened to the album on Spotify.

Niggaz show some respect to king Abaga

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eyanbahose:
first is who? I wanna guess, Poe?

I don't know yet.
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by YeePeyHaa: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Where is Vector?

He once called him Judas the Rat!

Mr incredible, short man devil

Can't he sing in a Nigerian language save English?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Dozie32(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Giftexx:

It's "the Hate" for me...u call me vermin but I'm a Lion angry
Abeg ah dey sorry baba
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Dozie32(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
BlackAIIDay:

When there's A Reece, Matosan, Big Hash and Nasty C

Folks be thinking rap music revolves around Nigeria in Africa.

SA currently have the best rappers in Africa and only a few Nigerian rappers will make top 10. And MI ain't one

You lied bruh, where were dey when MI was sailing to Panama?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Dozie32(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Doyou2019:

MI is a Nairalander..

If you know, you know.

It's 100% possible

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Khaysee: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mi you be micro phone magician

Patronize me today

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Bashnigga(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
My best tracks
Soft Life
Oil
The Inside

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by GeneralPula: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Risingblue008:
Mr Incredible
MI (that short guy)
This guy no dey dt connected,if not he would have been stage with
Ti
Mims
Chingy.
The only musician who all Tru he's album track no gets
Pigin
Yoruba
Ibo

Go and verify
Or even he's own tribe
Jos
I Cut hand for the guy

See as you dey insult Ti
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Melagros(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
The literates understand and prefer rap music even here

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by eskuvoisrael(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
MI the no1 rapper after ruggedy baba

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by King44(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Almost perfect album

But the guy no wan spend money for videos

Calcu is too much
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by hotswagg12: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
King44:
Almost perfect album

But the guy no wan spend money for videos

Calcu is too much
THE GUY video is out and its dope.
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by phemmyfour: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melagros:

The literates understand and prefer rap music even here
literate my foot. The rascals you mean

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by jimyjames(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Risingblue008:
Mr Incredible
MI (that short guy)
This guy no dey dt connected,if not he would have been stage with
Ti
Mims
Chingy.
The only musician who all Tru he's album track no gets
Pigin
Yoruba
Ibo

Go and verify
Or even he's own tribe
Jos
I Cut hand for the guy
There no tribe as jos, and MI is from taraba not plateau state, he's from jukun tribe he can't speak his language cause he was born and raised in jos
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by King44(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
hotswagg12:
THE GUY video is out and its dope.
omo na low budget video jare

But not bad for that kind of song I am not sure the song did much numbers
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by theTranslator: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2022
BlackAIIDay:

When there's A Reece, Matosan, Big Hash and Nasty C

Folks be thinking rap music revolves around Nigeria in Africa.

SA currently have the best rappers in Africa and only a few Nigerian rappers will make top 10. And MI ain't one
rap is dead in Nigeria
Ever since Phyno and Olamide dumped it

Cheque is trying for trap though
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by theTranslator: 12:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Sucre6:

Thank God we still got some sane people who love the game, no be all this buga, kpangolo music they sing here with very wack lyrics and weak punchlines embarassed
you need to learn to appreciate without trying to degrade others.

Very childish. I'm sure MI will jump on a feature with those kpangolo guys
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Sucre6: 5:26am On Aug 29, 2022
theTranslator:
you need to learn to appreciate without trying to degrade others.

Very childish. I'm sure MI will jump on a feature with those kpangolo guys

I enjoy good music with good lyrics that makes a whole lot of sense, say Johnny drill, simi, Asuquo, darey Art Alade, chike to mention but a few those are the Nigerian music act that makes good music, others are wack, in my opinion, those are the people that understand what good music is all about and they dish out chunk of it, so your style of music ain't same as mine, if I don't like a particular set of music don't make me childish, learn how to respect others choice.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by DonNeon: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

MI is a Nairalander..

If you know, you know.

Mention his moniker for me, make I holla am....... What he did on M.I 2, is mind-blowing, a timeless album.....

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Makowonda: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Says who?We're in 2022,stretch out your arms and let me drag you into the moving bus.Stop remaining in the 1994 bus stop;everyone has left except you.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by theTranslator: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Sucre6:

I enjoy good music with good lyrics that makes a whole lot of sense, say Johnny drill, simi, Asuquo, darey Art Alade, chike to mention but a few those are the Nigerian music act that makes good music, others are wack, in my opinion, those are the people that understand what good music is all about and they dish out chunk of it, so your style of music ain't same as mine, if I don't like a particular set of music don't make me childish, learn how to respect others choice.
that's childish

You can compilent someone without putting down others, that is my point.
Whether it's your opinion or not.
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Sucre6: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2022
theTranslator:
that's childish

You can compilent someone without putting down others, that is my point.
Whether it's your opinion or not.

Compilent ni, compliment ko sad
Take your compliment and shove em down your ass, bruv
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Sucre6: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2022
DonNeon:

Mention his moniker for me, make I holla am....... What he did on M.I 2, is mind-blowing, a timeless album.....

What about M.I the movie grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] / World Class Musical Vidoe Shot With Samsung Galaxy Note S3 By Dyoungstar / Which Song Are You Using As Your Ringtone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.