Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] (18443 Views)

Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion / Dbanj And Birdman Working On New Single - Pic / Lil Wayne & Birdman (2) (3) (4)

Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by bionicman: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hey! we poppin' things in Nigeria.

Do i smell an iceprince cash money contract soon!

Hey all the labels in USA are signing new artists to beef up their houses now. Just yesterday MMG (rick ross) signed rockie fresh , and most interestingly em labels are signing Nigerians . We have a Nigerian in GOOD Music (d banj), let me digress a little bit , d banj is releasing his new single oyato later today follow me to be the first to hear it http://www.twitter.com/naijabloke

Back to my Nigerians in American labels , i already named d banj , then wale with maybach music group signed by rick ross , so the boss at Cash Money could also sign a Nigerian (iceprince) .

Here is the pic

To get all new juicy stories and news follow me at http://www.twitter.com/naijabloke You can also be part of a video shoot about to take place and magazine feature about the Nigerian music industry.
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by FriendMark(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
Why would they sign Ice Prince? He has nothing to offer!

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sure, Birdman will sign Ice Prince so
he can come spit those same rubbish bars from the Cypher. lipsrsealed
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by thecoming: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
that cypha just brought out his wackness , he was so lame.

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by bionicman: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2012
good
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by alaoeri: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2012
The guy wan introduce ice prince into cocaine business.
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Skmoda360(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2012
FriendMark: Why would they sign Ice Prince? He has nothing to offer!
another hater, go find work if u knw get.

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by mikuz(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2012
alaoeri: The guy wan introduce ice prince into cocaine business.
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2012
Birdman! That's a real boss right there; nigga got crazy 'white' money dripping thru his pores like sweat. Good company to keep if you ask me.

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by azimibraun: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2012
Its ice prince alrite bt wats d occassion and ws he on birdmans entourage? Half baked story.
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by ebamma(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2012
alaoeri: The guy wan introduce ice prince into cocaine business.
what have u been smoking man,its not good for your health

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Humphreydis(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2012
Photoshop!!!:...

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by turl(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2012
Humphreydis: Photoshop!!!:...
lol seems legit!
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by LesbianBoy(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2012
The one and only stunna - bryan ugochukwu williams a.k.a BIRDMAN DADDY!!!

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by fashizie(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2012
so so photoshopped
forget about it
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2012
Ice Prince is a great guy, I love his carriage and his songs. Congrats man, fly higher and keep popping those lyrics. And one more thing, dont mind the haters, they are jobless lot who will never reach where you are.

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by boyendowed(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2012
It seems taking pictures with American rappers is now the new rave.
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by femzy(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2012
[size=14pt]A whole front page thread on empty speculations... [/size]
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2012
cypher or no cypher ice prince is da shit! He is an above average rapper man even haters know that! Plus d boy's lyrics are always on point. Get more ca$h money Mr Zamani!

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by ANYPEN(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Don't you guys get it yet? Africa, Nigeria is the fresh market for drug deals, prostitutions, & all sort of immoral activities those agents of the devil (hip hop artists) call business. America, Europe is getting exhausted!!! Its not about music cause there's no music, not a single one from them.
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by abayskia(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2012
U r so stupid,ow can u say iceprince has notin to offer.i am a great afficionado of iceprince brand.d guy is damn good n dis is just an inkling of beta tnz to come for naija arts
Skmoda-360:

another hater, go find work if u knw get.
U r so stupid,ow can u say iceprince has notin to offer.i am a great afficionado of iceprince brand.d guy is damn good n dis is just an inkling of beta tnz to come for naija arts

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Ice Prince is a great guy, I love his carriage and his songs. Congrats man, fly higher and keep popping those lyrics. And one more thing, dont mind the haters, they are jobless lot who will never reach where you are.

No doubt. Dude knows how to make mass appeal music, soft-core rap with catchy choruses and rhythmic beats is his forte. He'll be on top in the industry for a long time. He's aiight.

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by phraze(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
Maybe iceprince Will introduce me to BirdMan One Day... Mark my Word @Mikuz
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
phraze: Maybe iceprince Will introduce me to BirdMan One Day... Mark my Word @Mikuz
Ice Prince doesnt have to introduce you. Your talent will sell you and your hatred will bury you. The choice is yours. To be able to jump, dine with the monkeys.

Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by akwara1234: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Why can't we appreciate our own who are going places¤ if it were birdman and 50 cent u guys will start claping ya hands¤ plz let's encourage our artist. Tumb up 4 u guyzWhy can't we appreciate our own who are going places¤ if it were birdman and 50 cent u guys will start claping ya hands¤ plz let's encourage our artist. Tumb up 4 u guyzWhy can't we appreciate our own who are going places¤ if it were birdman and 50 cent u guys will start claping ya hands¤ plz let's encourage our artist. Tumb up 4 u guyz
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by djeezy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
The fact that both are in the picture does not mean Birdman wants to sign Ice Prince to his record label. That image was taken in BET awards.. If probably they sat close to each other, what's the big deal if both of them take a pic? Or you think American artistes just can't take a pic with anybody?
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
If you place Ice Prince in USA, and over a period of time that Birdman has been there, he will make more money, more name than Birdman. Birdman wasnt much of a success in Music until his foster son, Lil Wayne came into picture. Ice Prince will be greater than Birdman with time. His carriage and handwork will see him through.
Re: Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] by MrGlobe(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
much ado about nothing in Nigeria. Anybody could have taken a picture with baby, just as psquare did with Drake during one of the BET awards. but tho, iceprince may have slipped in his wack CD which would end up in the thrashes. lol

MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here / Wizkid, Stop Writing Lousy Lyrics / Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts