Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook (305 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Criticizes VP Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter Engagement Using Wrong Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by CeoNews(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Daddy freeze has lambasted Mike Bamiloye for the way he replied a man that commented on his post.
See the pictures below to help you understand.

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by Righthussle: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
G
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by Natbrowny: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Buy the Samuel nigga is right.

How did MB knew the language of heaven if he hasn't been dere.

No be juju b dat
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
I no wan go anywhere abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by RepoMan007: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Heavens or heaven?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by dollytino4real(f): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dis freezer can look for any avenue to show his irrelevance self, especially on men of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2022
dollytino4real:
Dis freezer can look for any avenue to show his irrelevance self, especially on men of God
Are you blind? What freeze said is apt given what is in fact written in the text in question. Why must you lot abandon your ability to think for your mogs?, undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Mike Bamiloye For His Response To A Man On Facebook by dollytino4real(f): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you blind? What freeze said is apt given what is in fact written in the text in question. Why must you lot ability to think for your mogs?, undecided
ok I hear u

(1) (Reply)

How Is Cob Web Partain To Spiriuality?? / Should I Be Worried About My Dreams? / God Doesn’t Exist Only In Our Minds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.