Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa (30851 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Viraltrends123: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2022
This robbers might even be coppers like him ooo. Schools are not safe anymore. Just one stab, every plan, dreams, hardwork, prayers, parent investment and hope will just pour away.

I was surprised when I saw someone selling an clean laptop for 10k, and he was like add more bros, I was at the market to repair mine. You see them in school wearing fine clothe, pencil jeans and sagging. This world is too complex, I wonder why this people would live long, to put more and more families to tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Harmlesspill(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2022
I honestly never see anything good that this NYSC has done in the lives of Nigerians. I think it will be better to be discarded.

1 Like

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Viraltrends123: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Harmlesspill:
I honestly never see anything good that this NYSC has done in the lives of Nigerians. I think it will be better to be discarded.
Exactly, over 30k per month, they made this rubbish compulsory. I'm so tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by hammer3x: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Harmlesspill:

MANY PEOPLE DID NOT SERVE AGAIN, AFTER 2011 MASACRE OF CORPERS BECAUSE BUHARI DID NOT BECOME PRESIDENT.

FOOLISH NIGERIANS LATER HANDED HIM THE PRESIDENT IN 2015 AS REWARD.

1 Like

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by hammer3x: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2022
I PERSONALLY KNOW OF A PERSON THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO SERVE IN 2012 BUT AFTER BUHARI ORDER FOR THE BABOON AND MONKEY TO BE SOAKED IN BLOOD AND BOMBING OF ABUJA, BY TERRORIST, THEM NEVER SERVE AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Benwallt(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2022
RIP brother. See the yansh on those vagina creatures in the third picture
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Presidential1: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Nawa .. wetin happen naa... Na only your bad news full front page... Wetin happen naaa.. wetin ehhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by NaijaCover(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Presidential1:
Nawa .. wetin happen naa... Na only your bad news full front page... Wetin happen naaa.. wetin ehhhhhhh

Na Where Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by ogbonti: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2022
youths obey the clarion call …..

now he has answered the final call because he chose to serve Nigeria cry
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Desusi: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2022
Wow! Just like that ? Your killer will never know rest in Jesus name.Hmmm,death is certain but the problem is that no one knows when, how and date.That's while we must daily prepare for it.The question is where would you spend eternity?Heaven or hell? Your decision will determine your destiny.Good luck
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Danny50: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
No Where Is Safe Again In This Country Nigeria

Oga Has Started Right Now To Dey Vex
Oga you 2 de vex nawa oh
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Alubarika1234(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad

May God safe all Corps Member
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by ipobarecriminals: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2022
AMEN
Alubarika1234:

May God protect all Corps Member
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by adecz: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2022
He probably resisted the criminals❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by OgaDeyVex: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Danny50:
Oga you 2 de vex nawa oh

Nigeria As A Country, Dey Make Oga Dey Vex
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Nickymezor(f): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Really sad, rest in peace to him.
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Northerners and backwardness na like amala and ewedu..
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2022
fasho01:
Oh dear.. Sad indeed cry. Why didn't the robbers just steal and not stab him? Cruel world we live in

if he doesn't have beef with anyone or out of jealous, it is obvious he tried to resist them stealing his items

people you dont fight with, person armed, more than two people if you're the only one. let them just steal while you do the tracking later

1 Like

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by olaitoro(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2022
post=116158396:

All the armed robbers involved in this young man's death will all die very painful deaths.
They will never witness the end of this year.
So shall it be.

Rest in Perfect Peace Samaila Sabo Awudu.
May God give your family the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

And all the urchin who are in support of this present administration that brought the security situation of this great Nation to this pitiable state will die a wretched, shamefull and miserable death.

Those urchin know themselves lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Danny50: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Nigeria As A Country, Dey Make Oga Dey Vex
Abeg de take am easy e go better.
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by OgaDeyVex: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Danny50:
Abeg de take am easy e go better.

Have you seen why Oga Dey Vex
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Exceed15: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
I just hope he wasn't struggling with them. I remember the day I encountered this daredevils. It was a traumatic experience. I didn't even make attempt to look into their eyes. May those robber meet their doom soon
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by edosignature(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
RIP to the dead.
May God Almighty grant the parent strength & fortitude to bear the lose.

1 Like

Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Very bad and some are still fighting to install incompetent government after all this insecurity all over the nation
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Bifas1: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nowhere is safe guys. I went to execute a transaction yesterday in Warri South. Eventually, a black lexus jeep arrived the spot and a guy alighted from the car and walked straight into the shop and asked the POS agent if she was having up to 50k and the agent said yes. He then went back to his car to get his ATM Card. All of a sudden, two other guys alighted from the same car with 2 AK 47 rifles. They collected all our phones and fired several shots into the shop. Our saving grace was one iron bar that prevented the rounds from entering the shop. The country is not safe at all. Please if you don't have any reason to leave your home, stay indoors to avoid sad stories.
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by koskilala: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sad one, RIP to him.
Re: Corper Samaila Sabo Awudu Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Adamawa by Angel196(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bifas1:
Nowhere is safe guys. I went to execute a transaction yesterday in Warri South. Eventually, a black lexus jeep arrived the spot and a guy alighted from the car and walked straight into the shop and asked the POS agent if she was having up to 50k and the agent said yes. He then went back to his car to get his ATM Card. All of a sudden, two other guys alighted from the same car with 2 AK 47 rifles. They collected all our phones and fired several shots into the shop. Our saving grace was one iron bar that prevented the rounds from entering the shop. The country is not safe at all. Please if you don't have any reason to leave your home, stay indoors to avoid sad stories.
The scary thing is that staying in your home isn't even safe anymore. The victim here was attacked in his house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Titilola Ayo-Yusuf Is Dead! Tajudeen Yusuf's Wife Dies / Benin Pastor Lures 25-Year-Old Lady Into Prostitution / Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.