Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted (2063 Views)

Freelance Online Forum Moderators And Manager Wanted / Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! / Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2019 (£2,295 Monthly Stipend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by bitbybit123: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
If you are interested in working with us as our forum Moderator, kindly contact me on Whatsapp through: Zero Nine One Two Eight Zero Four Seven Zero Five Four, or Leave your email or phone number here for me to contact you. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Chiwinnie24(f): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
My email is winifredodika12@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Kingsean(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
my email is oluwaseunamaize@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Jazzman01: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
bitbybit123:
If you are interested in working with us as our forum Moderator, kindly contact me on Whatsapp through: Zero Nine One Two Eight Zero Four Seven Zero Five Four, or Leave your email or phone number here for me to contact you. Thanks.

kokojazzman@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by DanceVille: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
bitbybit123:
businessspyramid@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by TONY042(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
bitbybit123:

Anthonyig001@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Terkx(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
paulterkula5@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Slickbishop(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Slickbishop8414@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by thedarkened: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
shysesede@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Burdenbearer: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Moredangold2@gmail.Com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by blissfulheart(f): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
My email is
leekendy31@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by tuclap(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
My email akonabutu@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Omobola121(f): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
bees.success@gmail.com

bitbybit123:
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by peptones: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
bitbybit123:
Here is my contact:08065781063(uchesamuel36@gmail.com)
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by yemzzy02(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
adeyemi.freelance@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by UrProguy: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Op which forum?
If it is not nairaland or fb don't bother yourself, how I wish Seun or Mark can employ me I will be so happy and grateful.
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by ephraim18(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ephraimshizzle@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Prolificgiant(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lets talk,this is my email-prolificgiant25@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by bitbybit123: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thank you all for your interest, please if you have already got in touch with me through WhatsApp, you do not need to drop your email here. I will get in touch with you all. Thanks
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by georgementday(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
bitbybit123:
My email is georgeuwagboe@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Mikedu(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2022
bitbybit123:

Micahbendeemeka@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by princefunmmy(m): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2022
bitbybit123:

princefunmmy@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Benki003(m): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Ah don late
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Newyorkitis(m): 5:44am On Aug 29, 2022
UrProguy:
Op which forum?
If it is not nairaland or fb don't bother yourself, how I wish Seun or Mark can employ me I will be so happy and grateful.

Haba! Nairaland started small then too.

I was in school when nairaland advertised for moderators but phones was still a luxury back then... I was using my Samsung blue eye (not internet enabled). In short, I was browsing from the school cafe. (2005-2006)

Now see how large the forum has grown overtime.
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by eDoctorr(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2022
bitbybit123:
Whatsapp: 8079076853
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Mikeangelo0433: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2022
bitbybit123:
Thank you all for your interest, please if you have already got in touch with me through WhatsApp, you do not need to drop your email here. I will get in touch with you all. Thanks
ayodejimicheal543@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by benbreeze: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2022
breezyben82@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by optimistic1234: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2022
nzesmart4@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by lovemaths(f): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2022
bitbybit123:
nkirukaonwueme@gmail.com
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by bitbybit123: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Newyorkitis:

Haba! Nairaland started small then too.

I was in school when nairaland advertised for moderators but phones was still a luxury back then... I was using my Samsung blue eye (not internet enabled). In short, I was browsing from the school cafe. (2005-2006)

Now see how large the forum has grown overtime.

Don't mind him bro, you just replied with what i had in mind. Every thriving business today started from little beginning and we live in a world where there will always be competition in whatever you do. Nairaland today wasn't like this when it started, i was one of the first set of members who lost their accounts when the forum was first hacked.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by Ouchbabe(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2022
bitbybit123:

Don't mind him bro, you just replied with what i had in mind. Every thriving business today started from little beginning and we live in a world where there will always be competition in whatever you do. Nairaland today wasn't like this when it started, i was one of the first set of members who lost their accounts when the forum was first hacked.
Re: Voluntary Forum Moderators With Monthly Stipend Wanted by 4teenblaq: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2022
bitbybit123:

Chiedum17@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP): Application Portal / Nigeria Navy Aptitude Test / Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.