Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,761 members, 7,844,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) (38078 Views)

Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by fasho01(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
May she be found safely in one piece
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
She has been found. She went to the police station herself.

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by AliyuMahdi9: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Most everything be about Ethnicity?

Your Parents did a terrible job raising you.

ASAPFERG1:
Igbo people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Emperorx: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Check all the hotels
you made me pee on my boxers wen am laughing .you are dam funny

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by bitbybit123: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2022
I pray they find her
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Lagos is a slum...Lagos is a slum, yet na them full Lagos pass.
Then you must be pigs to love slums.

As for this one, no need to worry, she's on a business trip, that's why she japa to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Isobug: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Before they will say Check her boyfriend's house but now the story has Changed. Insecurity everywhere, if not Kidnapping it will be Ritual.
The narrative has changed for the worste
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by EmiDon11: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Afonjas, afonjas, afonjas!!!
How many times did i call una?
Make sure say nothin happen to my sister,
Make sure say her head is still intact.

3 Likes

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by micflo28(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Afonja make una leave my sister alive biko... Skull Miners Association of Nigeria have mercy on Developers Association of Nigeria (DAN).
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Tinubu is ready to sacrifice 10 trucks of human beings just to be President
May she be found safe and sound

Yes o, he should just send his men to stand at the long bridge before entering Lagos around 5am, that's when Igbos usually sneak into Lagos.
He should help us park them and make them useful, afterall it's crime they're kuku coming to commit.
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Solofresh2: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
She go collect di*k
Then she report for station
This female gender nah something else sha

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Check Bauchi state
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Bakare19: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2022
The lady has walked her way to the Police station na
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2022
Chia I hope she gets found.
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Faber:
Why is it that anytime a lady dey miss or is being murdered na the beautiful and flashy falshy ones dey always fall victim.

These flashy girls no get brains o,they bargained with mother nature for beauty over brains.

Just promise them money, good life, flashy cars...they don fall and end up in one your bed. But the average ones in terms of beauty na them get brains pass. Those ones are staunch, to deceive them no be here, and 90% of women who have changed the world are from their rank and file.
Finally, I wish they found the missing lady, before it's too late. My sincere sympathy goes to her family.

I don't know whether to curse the OP. Because that is exactly the same thing I see.
Never a day, has one UGLY GIRL ever been reported missing.
In fact, if crocodile eat all the ugly girls in Nigeria, it won't make front page news here on NL.
Let me go and post on twitter: #HairyChinGirl, #Uglina, #WeSefDeyLost #DemNoGreeFindUs

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Arogba: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A 23-year-old lady identified as Amarachi Esther Jack has been declared missing, Reports.

Amarachi left home in Lekki Lagos state since August 25 and has not returned home.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin Who Disclosed This On Twitter Wrote;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1563608228092854272?t=iBncOYXWyHkGHtagi5_bYA&s=19

The lady in question has been found, she wasn't missing after all. OLOSHO job gone wrong!
https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1563882040310865920
[img] [/img]

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by tradepunter: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2022
oke2018:
She has reported her self to the station !

are you sure? if so then that is good news...
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Moz22: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Apparently she's been found as she reported herself to the police station yesterday... She wasn't kidnapped and wasn't missing either
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What if she's truly missing?
Then she dey your house.
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Headieone(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2022
That babe Dey on outcall things
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by nazicartel(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Nairaland don deh turn rubbish oo. No be this girl Dem talk say them don find after just 2 days ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2022
tradepunter:

are you sure? if so then that is good news...
Yes .
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Jemex003: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Tinubu is ready to sacrifice 10 trucks of human beings just to be President
May she be found safe and sound

And you’re one of the sacrifice
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by olusola2bello: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2022
the same SP Hundeyin also tweeted that she wasnt missing. that few hours after the tweet, she came to the police station herself to say she wasnt missing

OgaDeyVex:
A 23-year-old lady identified as Amarachi Esther Jack has been declared missing, Reports.

Amarachi left home in Lekki Lagos state since August 25 and has not returned home.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin Who Disclosed This On Twitter Wrote;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1563608228092854272?t=iBncOYXWyHkGHtagi5_bYA&s=19
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by kachistone: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2022
She has reported herself to the station already. The Lagos PPRO tweeted about it. But he didn't divulge details about what transpired.
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by iamsamdeyking(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2022
She's not looking 23
Re: Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Desusi: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2022
iwaeda:

Hope she has not entered Bauchi bus, God will help us the way people are missing grin angry angry
So,after missing, Bauchi is the next bus stop eh? Continue! God see all you're doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Declares Emmanuel Nwude Wanted In Anambra (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.