Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) (20138 Views)

BBNaija: Amaka Catches Daniella & Khalid Cuddling Under The Duvet Again (Video) / BBNaija: Amaka And Phyna Fight / BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Chaos14: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
If you hate this show then you haven't seen content yet
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by slaxe2: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
I think she had it coming. She blatantly disobed big brother

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by femiasaolu2014: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's been a long time coming.

The fat f*cker never has her mic on even after several reprimands from Big Brother.

I can bet Buhari's shriveled left testicle that the yeye incel won't change.

She is a blockhead who listens to no correction.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by femiasaolu2014: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Maj196:
People no too talk about this year's BBN
Peter Obi effect grin

Sapa not Pitobi.
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by BenjaminDomer: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Person never fvck this one for BBN? grin
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Superpower(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
brosom:
Sorry op, don't forking give a flying or walking fork of who the hell amaka is.. undecided

I'm more concerned about 2023, my children future depends on it..
so what are you doing in this thread?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by We4all: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
So this is the popular Amaka….She has a pretty face.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Pickmycall: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
I want to use this medium to commend the mods for not using bb9ja to deface this platform.
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Excelneedful(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
toms55:
BBN gradually losing relevance.... thank to Jah
. Not at all ..It's Waxing Stronger with lots of Votes
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Sniper101(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Before this year, I used to think this very reality show was totally worthless, useless and meant for jobless people.
I even harboured the notion that BBN is practically a show specially meant for hoes to come do what hoes do

But
let's be frank, this year's BBN show ain't bad.
And I say it ain't bad in the sense that there's little or no fvckery in the house like it were in the previous BBN shows

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don’t watch the show, however Amaka’s chochocho led her to this. She still won’t learn at the end of the day. Village people at work.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Ebymyk(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Puss ass show... See as her face resemble that thing...
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Revolva(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2022
She no de hear word , she de remove d mic
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by HarlequinLekex: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
meobizy:
I don’t watch the show, however Amaka’s chochocho led her to this. She still won’t learn at the end of the day. Village people at work.
lol,Make village people rest small na
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Uba76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PQiXARu4yQ

Bigger has issued a strike to Amaka for committing a microphone infringement, this was as a result of several warnings from big brother.

Amaka was given the rule book to read out the rules herself, before Biggie issued her the strike and bigger to her that if she gets 2 more strikes, she will be disqualified from the Big Brother's House.
See her face like...
Re: Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) by Mohbola(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na from Strike eviction dey start angry

I have decided that Oraimo's online shop will be where I'll get all the needed accessories this month and next because of the BBNaija discounts grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Alex Evicted From Big Brother Naija #bbnaijafinale / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.