Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out (36270 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Valuepaints20(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
May God punish all Nigerian leaders

WHY

We all need to be taking full responsibility for ourselves let's, let the issue of the Naija government aside, if you get money and feel like you want your children to school abroad fine, if is this naija fine. The koko is pay their fees
Talking about leasers is not all of them that their kid's study abroad naw
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2022
nlfpmod:
Chylady, an advocate for African students in Ukraine shares:

https://twitter.com/ChyLady/status/1563961360798588929?t=HLT413aQlja7uwim4aK7-A&s=08

Is there a bulletin to that effect? Do you have any evidence or just hearsay? Show us fact like mails bulletin or anything directly from the school.

Average Nigerian youth especially a fall is an attention seeker. They will just like to trend for the most stupid reasons. I don't understand this generation. Do our have any fact?
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by caye(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What are they tagging Peter obi for?make em fly enter Ukraine or what?
Everything just dey upside down for most Nigerians,all thanks to Buhari.

Are Nigerians the only one experiencing this issue or we just dey carry complain?
Pay your fees or come back here abeg,most time Nigerians dey always complain over minor issue. To me this is not discrimination but policy,it's everywhere.
But make the Universities still consider or better still provide security for them to return,right now Ukraine dey hot.

I want to believe that this moniker is for cruise and entertainment only.

If otherwise, the left side of Yaba is the way to go.
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by DropsMic(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2022
alphaNomega:

"..if only wishes were horses."

Please explain this phrase

if wishing could make things happen, then even the most wretched people would have everything they wanted
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Fearyourcreator: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
tradepunter:

slave?? your living or dying is based on us....

Do you think because you have cheap Chinese phones that you know it all? and you can run your mouth? sit down and learn kid

Young children of this generation i pity you all because you guys are bringing extinction upon yourselves, its a pity.
Cheap Chinese product ?
Werey elebi ... Claiming bigman online ... Which phone are you using not being manufactured in China... Arindin omo... Omode ode... Claiming agbalagba here again... Let me leave you here jare ... Una plenty here wey dey yarn shit ... Chinese phones... You mumu gan ... And if you don clock 40years and still talk like this ... Aje you no fit get sense again...
Have got a lot of work to do here ... Take care of yoursef for your family... Truth is if I no reply again ... It means I get work to do...
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by holatin(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
ajoyeleke:

Abeg this bbm pin wey I dey see for ur signature

U still get blackberry phone?
no ! infact I stop commenting on nairaland like 2 years ago. status is like 5 years or so
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by holatin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
crixlight2:

You can you see their gullibility , instead to tag appropriate government , they are busy playing politics with their lives and future, dem forget say na this buhari come rescued them from the place when the war started. Make dem wait till May next year when they swear in Obi
their head never correct yet.
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by shogsman(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
jaxxy:

I am unaware if this information. I have seen propaganda not not sure if they are facts as the Ukrainians have said they are not neo nazis.
Goes to show you're not really exposed and do not know much about international relations. Cos anyone with half a brain can figure out Ukraine Nazi roots with a swipe
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
shogsman:

Goes to show you're not really exposed and do not know much about international relations. Cos anyone with half a brain can figure out Ukraine Nazi roots with a swipe

yeah ure right and their president is Jewish. Lol
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by ajoyeleke(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
holatin:
no ! infact I stop commenting on nairaland like 2 years ago. status is like 5 years or so

Oh my bad, I didn't check date
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by alphaNomega: 4:33am On Aug 30, 2022
DropsMic:

if wishing could make things happen, then even the most wretched people would have everything they wanted
Thank you

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by BUwakwe: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please how can I be added to a serious Abuja search group
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by commarrkss: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) / Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum.