Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (36246 Views)

Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by CastedAyo: 1:13am On May 14, 2018
A Twitter user, Neeko Williams who is an advocate for sexual purity took to his Twitter TL to celebrate graduating from college a virgin.

He wrote;
"When I was a freshman, a few upperclasmen said

"the day a virgin graduates from A&T is the day that plane takes off"

I guess it's flying tomorrow. This is just to encourage you to fight for your sexual purity. It is not impossible and it is not unrealistic. #ByHisGrace��✝️"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/handsome-man-celebrates-graduating-from-college-a-virgin-photos.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 14, 2018
cheesy

Only guys like this are allowed to seek for virgins before marriage..

You can't be a manwhore and be looking for a virgin to get married to.. You're only deceiving yourself because even God will make it hard for you to find a virgin..

BTW why is he celebrating virginity??
Virginity is a choice. There's nothing special in announcing that you're a virgin, just do what you think is right.

#Words of an elder

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27am On May 14, 2018
COMMENDABLE

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:
cheesy

Only guys like this are allowed to seek for virgins before marriage..

You can't be a manwhore and be looking for a virgin to get married to.. You're only deceiving yourself because even God will make it hard for you to find a virgin..

BTW why is he celebrating virginity??
Virginity is a choice. There's nothing special in announcing that you're a virgin, just do what you think is right.

#Words of an elder
True words from 'the' agbalagba!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On May 14, 2018
Come to me baby.....been waiting for you all this while kiss cheesy

Let no non virgin man /manwhore /Brostitude quote me angry

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On May 14, 2018
angry
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 3:09am On May 14, 2018
he's so cute cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by highqueen(f): 3:23am On May 14, 2018
ok.nice.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26am On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Who's this opio

11 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by austyn0(m): 3:37am On May 14, 2018
A&T institution? I can be ordained a Saint there...

17 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Forzap: 3:55am On May 14, 2018
im try small but Na airfoce school so no much temptation unlike university wey kpekus yapa everywhere, no big deal jare. undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On May 14, 2018
at the end na ashewo him go marry because good boys like bad girls . him no get skills , if him go follow virgin like himself their fvck life no go sweet, but you follow all those black-Americans wey their eyes don tear him go know say e was missing something since.

virgin in this generation abeg

5 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by romme2u: 4:21am On May 14, 2018
sad

ehn say something useful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On May 14, 2018
Congrats on your Air force coll. grad. As for being a virgin, I don't talk about rubbish. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On May 14, 2018
embarassed cry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:01am On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Truth is that, it's commendable, but the sad reality is that, it doesn't mean that he will make a better man and a better partner than a guy who got deflowered at the age of 12,,

All that glitters are not gold and yes before you remind me, let me just say it loud,, "I am not a virgin".

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by fullstreets: 6:20am On May 14, 2018
Eya, I sympathize with you, as for me..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:28am On May 14, 2018
so who tested and confirmed him?

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Truth is that, it's commendable, but the sad reality is that, it doesn't mean that he will make a better man and a better partner than a guy who got deflowered at the age of 12,,

All that glitters are not gold and yes before you remind me, let me just say it loud,, "I am not a virgin".
. ewo bros eh where is the gold here...
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2018
grin he graduated and na him virginity him dey celebrate chai..wen others are celebrating good grades....

27 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:

. he has too marry a virgin..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2018
I graduated from the university a virgin too. I have had sex in the last six months than most married people have ever had in their life time. grin

11 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2018
Lol...
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by That3: 10:09am On May 14, 2018
Which sexual purity! Like me you haven't seen opportunity that's why. Wait till the money starts rolling in, You go Kpansh pass people wey don marry for three decades.

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nmakukwu: 10:09am On May 14, 2018
Liar liar pants on fire
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by devindevin2000: 10:09am On May 14, 2018
Is he Igbo or Biafran? Looks fresh and handsome. Can never be Afonja...God didn't create them to look like this!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2018
This one is still in the closet jare......... angry
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nigga44: 10:10am On May 14, 2018
I celebrate you brother

Not easy at all

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Ologogoro: 10:11am On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:

You say ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Am a Virgin too.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Middlefinger1: 10:11am On May 14, 2018
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2018
Virgin boys! My spec grin cool come to mummy! Let's deflower ourselves together

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos / Steps For Document Authentication In Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs / What Really Happened At Lagos State University (20 Aug 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.