Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? (4309 Views)

Can I Still Recover My Banned Facebook Account? / I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by phatriqk(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2022
I checked it on true caller it's still has my name, I was wondering if it's still possible to recover, reason being that it's registered to one of my bank account, i don't want to go through the stress of doing police report and court affidavit in order to change it. Getting a police report is especially taxing.
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by FX2BROWN: 4:48am On Aug 29, 2022
The SIM is gone, after 90 days ..kindly go to your bank and request for change of phone on your account.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by Collins4u1(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2022
You'll do court affidavit to retrieve it nah.. I guess u don't have the sim pack nor nin linked to it.
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by jimwest(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2022
You can still get it back that is if it has not been given to someone else
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by kmaster007: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2022
My MTN no even reach 3 years before giving my sim day I still have the pack for another person....
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by Kobicove(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2022
kmaster007:
My MTN no even reach 3 years before giving my sim day I still have the pack for another person....

I think if you don't use the number to make a receive a call for about 90 days the network provider will deactivate it and reissue it to another subscriber

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by ClassyJay(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Kobicove:

I think if you don't use the number to make a receive a call for about 90 days the network provider will deactivate it and reissue it to another subscriber
what if you use it to browse only without making calls?
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by Kobicove(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
ClassyJay:
what if you use it to browse only without making calls?

Based on information I have the operative rule is that the number in question must register either an outgoing or incoming call lasting about 61 seconds every 90 days in order for it to remain active.

Please also confirm this information from another source
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
phatriqk:
I checked it on true caller it's still has my name, I was wondering if it's still possible to recover, reason being that it's registered to one of my bank account, i don't want to go through the stress of doing police report and court affidavit in order to change it. Getting a police report is especially taxing.
You can ,cos I recovered mine provided it's has not being reallocated to another customer.mine was up to 5 years.
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by Jonifi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
phatriqk:
yes
Re: Can I Still Recover My Sim Card Lost 3years Ago??? by ClassyJay(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Kobicove:

Based on information I have the operative rule is that the number in question must register either an outgoing or incoming call lasting about 61 seconds every 90 days in order for it to remain active.

Please also confirm this information from another source
Okay.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Samsung Galaxy Pro And Galaxy Y Duos / MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers / Best Android Phone For 30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.